BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Not enough talk about the biggest mystery of the update, besides how cute harper and Skye were. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I seriously want to find out what happened...
I'll know for sure in 2 weeks or so...but till then tbh i want to see what other people think cause i have no ideea

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Not enough talk about the biggest mystery of the update, besides how cute harper and Skye were. :p
My thoughts are she prolly has to have been staying somewhere while she was stalking keeping an eye on the MC so she might have gone back there to freshen up and maybe gets some rest. She also prolly wanted to avoid going to the house with the others cuz she didn't want her reunion with Cedey to happen without the MC present.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My thoughts are she prolly has to have been staying somewhere while she was stalking keeping an eye on the MC so she might have gone back there to freshen up and maybe gets some rest. She also prolly wanted to avoid going to the house with the others cuz she didn't wanna her reunion with Cedey to happen without the MC present.
she did say

Reactions: csmk14

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Who cares, did you see how cute Harp was cuddling on the MC's lap??? And him checking her out as she got out the car??? :ROFLMAO: :love::love:
woh woh woh woh slow your role!
even though i agree with you 100% that
:love: :love: :love:
i'm also curious to how

Reactions: Real Deggy

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
woh woh woh woh slow your role!
even though i agree with you 100% that
:love: :love: :love:
i'm also curious to how
:ROFLMAO:

I don't know why, I'm not really sold or all that interested in Wendy for some reason.

Thought I did instantly perk up and pay attention when it was mentioned that Liz had gone to see Kimmy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
:ROFLMAO:

I don't know why, I'm not really sold or all that interested in Wendy for some reason.

Thought I did instantly perk up and pay attention when it was mentioned that Liz had gone to see Kimmy.
to each his own but again ...i do agree with you 110% for

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
My thoughts are she prolly has to have been staying somewhere while she was stalking keeping an eye on the MC so she might have gone back there to freshen up and maybe gets some rest. She also prolly wanted to avoid going to the house with the others cuz she didn't want her reunion with Cedey to happen without the MC present.
Which once again leaves open the question of Cedey. Until mom confirms that Willow is the Cedar, we can speculate on this topic indefinitely:devilish:

Sep 18, 2018
Just finished Day 7 from start to finish (not latest day 8 release) and its a big update and i liked it!
But i REALLY wish that this game moved to a 2-3 day update cycle instead of 1 day update cycle.
The MC has so much to fit in that its actually stressing me out when playing.
It was quite bad in 5-6 but in day 7 it was on a whole new level.
The way its written now also gets a bit odd in some writing, because in update time there can have been a long time since the MC seen some one, but in game its like yesterday or the day before that, so comments like "we haven't done something in so long" or "was so long since i last saw you" feels really odd.
Fitting in 3 dates, a bowling exhibition match and getting to know your "new" sister, while also having sex like 5 times in just one evening on top of everything else, just feels so packed.
I get that it can be a part of the story, but it just honestly stressed me out like hell when playing.

In the end BD writes it as he pleases and how he wants the story to flow, but this is my opinion.

Reactions: mickeydees

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Which once again leaves open the question of Cedey. Until mom confirms that ????? is the ???? we can speculate on this topic indefinitely:devilish:
spoilers dude/dudete some people might not have reached that part of the story

Edit : thank you :* XoXo

Reactions: Sativa-29
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes