Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Ah, my only exposure to Basketball has been from the movie Space Jam (aside from a few clips a friend was watching). So while I knew of Jordan, I didn't know his numbers :D

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I really envy the people who will play this for the first time when it`s completed. Imagine how epic an experience it will be to go all the way through this masterpiece. Probably need a week to complete it though :p

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Reactions to 0.8.1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I demand you review your thoughts and correct them. Not enough good was said about Harp.

Ordinarily I'd be quiet salty about such a short update, but this was so good in answering my important questions that I really don't care about the length and I'm very happy with it.

Plus I would have just remained sat in the car cuddling Harp on my lap, gone to sleep and ignored the rest of the world at least till someone came looking for me.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
He used 45 cuz it was number during his short failure of a post retirement minor league baseball career
Jordan took up the number 23 jersey from an early age dating back to his time at Laney High School. His older brother Larry was already on the team with the number 45, so Jordan simply halved the number to reach 23 – with the help of a little rounding up

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Jordan left the NBA to play in Minor League Baseball as a result of his father's murder. He wore 45 while playing baseball, and stuck with the number when he came back to the NBA. In his book, Jordan stated that he wanted a new beginning and hence chose a number that his father had not seen him play in

Reactions: HornyyPussy

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
He picked 23 because it was half of his older brother's 45. He briefly used 45 when he returned to basketball
I would have guessed Jordan for 23 and Pippin for 45, but what do I know, I'm not a yank and I've never watched BB sadly other than a few highlights here and there.

The big 3, NBA, NFL and baseball are not widely shown here in darkest shitholeir

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Jordan left the NBA to play in Minor League Baseball as a result of his father's murder. He wore 45 while playing baseball, and stuck with the number when he came back to the NBA. In his book, Jordan stated that he wanted a new beginning and hence chose a number that his father had not seen him play in
45 was his number growing up until he joined the varsity basketball team in HS where his brother was playing. That's why he went with 23.

He picked the 45 he played baseball with, just as he picked it when he used it in basketball

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
45 was his number growing up until he joined the varsity basketball team in HS where his brother was playing. That's why he went with 23.

He picked the 45 he played baseball with, just as he picked it when he used it in basketball
whatever lets just say we're both right and be done :p

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This is the one thing I can't disagree with.

It also highlights my problem with a few of these harem games and that's it feels like a conveyer belt system.

You have games like Sisterly Lust and Parental Love where it doesn't matter who the MC is sleeping with, you never feel like the girls are missing out because they also had things going with each other.

Here you have so many characters but none of them have anything else going on so you have a queue in place where he spends time with one girl, then moves on to the next then another etc...

It's no the only harem game with that problem and it is only really a problem for me I just don't think it would work long term, they would all want more and move on eventually.

That said I really enjoy some of the character stories and some of the plot here so I don't complain.

I do think he could do with toning down the new characters introduced maybe just a little bit. I think we have enough to go on for a while.
I wont say its a terrible game, but I do have issues with the phasing, and all the characters make less room for character development imho. Guess. quality over quantity (probably many that will disagree though). Your conveyer belt system comment fits perfect though.

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes