n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Just came here to leave a note for BD First, great update, a little too sweet, but that is one of the charms of this game, and I'm just damaged, but seriously it was a good update all in all, but what I really want to say is, don't worry about the lewd stuff, I might not me in the majority here when I say this but I don't think that every update needs lewds.

Reactions: Player51

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
are we not gonna talk about how belle is too hot to not get some love too? #justice-for-belle am i right bois?
There's someone out there for everyone i guess....
She's probably the one i care least about and that says something considering i let my MC bang the Old Nurse.

• Haha
Reactions: Call190Now

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
It was quite bad in 5-6 but in day 7 it was on a whole new level.
Day 7 was an outlier, the rest of the days won't be quite so big and we're soon moving onto each update being over a longer stretch of time rather than a day.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Day 7 was an outlier, the rest of the days won't be quite so big and we're soon moving onto each update being over a longer stretch of time rather than a day.
i wonder about that , will it be a full day everyday for a week?or will it be 1-2 highlights everyday for a week?

Jul 15, 2019
Game just got an update, you'll have to wait a little

she had a problem with the moderators because of this, so take it easy and help a little fella aye!
ok thank you I kept reading all the azel and jordan post all over the place so I figured I may have over looked it... and yes at times I do have issue cause I come late and I end up asking questions someone else ask that's somewhere deep in comments

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yea im patient :p just that the vibe i was getting was that MC won't get to do anything with her, here's hoping im vibing wrong xD
i'm okay with her being eye candy for now
There are also others who need to join and have yet to join but they were introduced much earlier in the story so for her being eye candy now its cool

Jul 15, 2019
usually people actually ask a question before they apologize for it....
it posted b4 I got to finish it I use mobile and this site at time doesn't like me and I do have issues at times and not everyone knows everything about this site....ppl can find games and ports fast and easy while I sit and look n look then ask then get notifications saying my post got deleted cause someone else ask the same question b4 me but I can't tell cause that question is deep deep in the comments where u wouldn't find it so my bad for having issues and posting b4 finish you could be lil more nice and patience with ppl

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Thank you Braindrop for an update that cleared a lot of questions after that banger of a cliffhanger. It also raised a few other questions, but we'll get to them in a moment.

IzzabellaJones I can honestly assure you that the people who are regulars here are some of the nicest I have met online. Please feel free to join in on the discussion (it usually gets more meaningful after the initial excitement over a new update drops down to -what we call- normal levels.

Basically feel free to ask whatever question that's on your mind and you'll usually find at least three or four people willing to provide you with an answer.

This thread is our happy place, please treat is as yours as well. :)

DA22

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes