Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok I promise I will start replying again to a lot of the stuff I saw you guys/gals posting. I needed to do another play through on a clear head and a night of rest. So enjoy my comments, questions and new theories. The crazy part is I have a lot more pages of notes for this update than I did for the last one which was a lot bigger.

These are all just in order of thoughts so comments questions and theories are all mixed together. Just a quick 35 points to go over.

1. What kind of organization really runs WVM Belle runs a charity, Valerie is a cop, who is the last mysterious person we have yet to meet? Maybe we already met them and didn't realize it yet?
  2. Love that several of us were spot on about the Media and protests, I feel like BD was in my head for part of this update. I loved how much I felt I got right with predictions too.
  3. I think there was a decent explanation why he was still in jail and why he would get out faster too. Waiting on a lawyer made sense. The video released was only the final fight which showed the MC in a bad light, thankfully Belle and Rachael fixed that when they released the CCTV footage.
  4. While I loved the Skye/MC moment I did find it odd that Ayden was released and questioned before Skye. Not a bid deal but just caught me off guard since he was the first one to jump into the fight. Although if the only footage at first was the final MC Vs Ryker fight it make sense since Skye jumped in and fought Gorg at that point.
  5. Protesting now for a team BBQ with steaks at the house followed by pool party for them as well. Make it happen BD.
  6. I loved the big Fuck you Kenji moment of him screaming like a bitch, you got what you deserved asshole.
  7. Ok what really happened to Ryker, the MC was lied to about him and his thugs all in stable condition. Now I hate Ryker just as much as the next person, but I really hope the MC did not kill him or put him in a state that his injuries' will kill him.
  8. Damien, I don't know what to think now. Will he have a way to be forgiven at some point or was this his last chance and he is done. (No matter what I don't want to hear that his mother died because she couldn't get the treatment she needed.)
  9. No practice for the MC I think will be a good thing. It will give him some time to heal up and have several conversations that are really needed for Day 8 part 2 (Belle/Harper, Millie, and Margaret come to mind right away).
  10. Love that Skye is stepping up into another team leader role and running the practice and keeping the MC out of it.
  11. MC admits he was dumb for jumping into the fight, it is nice for him to admit his flaws.
  12. Wendy was in jail I know it was a side note but thank god all those people can shut up about her not going to jail for what she did.
  13. MC let that poor man get his shower with Jamie and Shauna that he desperately needs.
  14. Nice touch with the no mirror another fun way to hide the MC face. Will we ever see what he looks like or will BD keep it a mystery though the entire game. (Hopefully it will remain a mystery or a reveal with the final scene of the game once it is completed.)
  15. Ok for the sake of the poor dumb cop give Marcus a bench slot. I think it is the least BD could do after Anna tore into him good with the questions.
  16. Also sorry I am adding Marcus to the game guide now just because of that little replay and to poke a little fun at the dumb unnamed cop.
  17. First off loved the return of Anna she has been my favorite Rachael client, and was happy to see her come back. (loved that I called this one right too)
  18. Also thought it was kind of interesting way to hide she was a lawyer to help protect her identity incase the MC went rouge during his first job with Rachael. I wonder if any of the other clients had fake identities as well?
  19. #Free 43
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  20. Ok was that cop really that bad at his job or was he just helping get the MC out faster. I really hope it was the later.
  21. Loved the when Valerie comes in to say "I am here to break someone out of jail"
    I thought that was a funny nod to a lot of us joking to a prison break like episode as a prediction to this update.
  22. Ok I hope that the comment Rachael made about Wendy wanting to wait to speak to both the MC and Willow together hopefully is a nod to confirming that Willow really is Cedey and that Stacy is really not his sister.
    (fingers crossed)
  23. I think a big question is how many others did Ryker turn on Belle, and why would they want to turn on her? (is there something deeper going on here?)
  24. Is there more to secret agent Gorg?
    He was on the MC rightside and there is hardly any damage there while on the left side was Kenji and Ryker most of that fight scene. The MC did get away from Gorg pretty easy to stop Ryker from hitting Harper with a bat. (Was this a plan by Belle all along to gain the MC and Harpers trust or am I over thinking things again?)
  25. I feel bad that it seems like Moon won't get that interview that the MC promised, since he has to stay low for a few days.
  26. I am curious who the assistant coach idea's are? Will this be someone new or someone already established in the game?
  27. If the MC does play in the game on Monday I really hope he does not get hurt like Belle alluded too. I almost want him to miss the game completely.
  28. OMG BD are you trying to start a riot. Don't joke with Harper being an aunt.
    The incest talk is already crazy enough as it is could you imagine how messed up it will be if Harper is the MC aunt and Natalie is his cousin. Holy crap please don't do that to us.
  29. People who say they have nothing to hide usually have something to hide. (just saying I don't trust Belle just yet)
  30. Harper's reaction in the car "Where's Natalie" Damn we really need to get more into that story line. I know I am going crazy I need to know more about Stacy but this is really getting me curious on the Natalie/Harper stuff.
  31. Harper Calm down before you break your eyebrows. I was laughing pretty hard at that one, just a hidden gem in this great update.
  32. Oh I shouldn't be looking at that. Shut up MC you know you should have been looking at Harper much sooner than this. Enjoy the view you know all the Harper fans went nuts for that scene and comment.
  33. Sorry Stacy alert: I love seeing Stacy stick up for the MC when Natalie says he is a bad boy now (even though Nat meant it in a good sexy kinda way), Stacy saying that he was not a bad boy he was trying to protect all those people. (was that a hint she is falling for the MC? Please oh please the case, I need my Stacy loving.)
  34. Tali with some of the best lines for the update "what are you guys so worried about Rachael said he would be back soon. And you saw him beat that guy up... He looked fine to me" and then the follow-up later "I ran into you full force and you barely budge but they walk into you and you fall?" Loving the wit from Tali
  35. Loved the big group hug to end the update

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
To me the best way to stay safe is to question everything; cynicism is my weapon and sarcasm is my shield. :) Or vice versa... If that makes any sense. Insomnia is a bitch <sigh>

And yeah, even when it is BD doing the writing I don't believe the veracity of a character we've known for an update.
As a fellow (and chronic) insomniac who is also a sarcastic bastard I can relate ;) A lil skepticism is never bad I guess it's just that I trust BD since I know him a lil better than most do on here that I take that kind thing for granted.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Normally I'd agree, but I am
For the sake of those browsing this thread on mobile and apparently also that of The Krypt Angel, you should probably spoiler the individual images.

Edit: Why did I end up practically a whole page down from where I started? This moves way too fast again. I'll go sulk in the corner, taking solace in the fact that the slow blade penetrates the shield. :oops:
not sure what is so spoilery about them? No story points given away in the wording, which I only included for the names!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So now that we succesfully guessed Anna as a lawyer. Will Braindrop be panicking because everyone is on to him having stacy as the spy?
OH man I can't handle the Stacy is a spy thing again. Don't worry Stacy I still love you, and I know you are just waiting for your time to shine.

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Normally I'd agree, but I am

not sure what is so spoilery about them? No story points given away in the wording, which I only included for the names!
It's probably because they're pretty bigly, positively Yuge. It's why I usually go with thumbnails when posting screenshots.

Reactions: BTLD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah I thought about that, but this way that don't have to go to a second page to see each one. :)
Nope, thumbnails open in the same page in the same way as the gallery from the first game post works, and you can just click right to see the next image. Then click X to go back to the page.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes