Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Quite funny, from this update, we actually still know nothing, Jon Snow
Well, except we learned that the second ring leader from the Hearts for Hope cult turns out to be a police officer (I actually expected it to be someone higher up some hierarchy), so now we just have to figure out the third. I don't think Rachel is one of them. Maybe she was, or maybe she will become one some time, but I'm almost sure she currently isn't.

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
One of my theories and will I finally stick the landing on one of them, after all this time?
As long as it's not the thing about Harp being our aunt! Where did that come from? :eek:

If there has to be another family twist, I would put my money on Stacy since she was also in our dreams. Plus she looked like Willow just stole her snack when she learned about her being our sister... So maybe she was like "Fuck! I can't compete with that, I'm just her cousin!" :p After all, we only know her grandma, the rest of her family is a mystery...^^

It's a long shot but this makes more sense than her being a spy! :oops: She's way too cute to be a backstabbing meanie! ^^

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As long as it's not the thing about Harp being our aunt! Where did that come from? :eek:

If there has to be another family twist, I would put my money on Stacy since she was also in our dreams. Plus she looked like Willow just stole her snack when she learned about her being our sister... So maybe she was like "Fuck! I can't compete with that, I'm just her cousin!" :p After all, we only know her grandma, the rest of her family is a mystery...^^

It's a long shot but this makes more sense than her being a spy! :oops: She's way too cute to be a backstabbing meanie! ^^
agree

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Quite funny, from this update, we actually still know nothing, Jon Snow
Well, except we learned that the second ring leader from the Hearts for Hope cult turns out to be a police officer (I actually expected it to be someone higher up some hierarchy), so now we just have to figure out the third. I don't think Rachel is one of them. Maybe she was, or maybe she will become one some time, but I'm almost sure she currently isn't.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Why don't you move from Patreon to Subscribe star, then you could add incest to the game because Subscribe star doesn't have Paypal's stupid rules...
Maybe cause he's earning 13k per month this way? Doesn't seem like a bad choice to me

Trikus

May 31, 2020

I think that was bait for the theorists out there either here or other places where the game is discussed.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes