DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
Sorry I didn't mean to take that out on you. I should have cut you some slack, but we have had a lot of push each update. Most of the regulars here ignore it, but I have been having a hard time and just snapped a little. If you really like the game make sure to check out the FAQ.
It's fine, I can understand, I will check out the FAQ, thanks. I am enjoying the game thoroughly.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Whoa, sorry, did not mean to get an explosion of comments raging against me, I just found this game, and am not gonna read through 1381 pages of comments to see if it has already been mentioned. I am just really against Paypal and their efforts to get us to pay them to censor art or decide what we can spend our money on. I am sorry that it is annoying, not meaning to ruffle any feathers here. sure I was a bit aggravated but I noticed the potential for that kind of content and figured he was being censored.
You'll have to forgive us it's a pretty big landmine that we are just sick to death of addressing. So we have a habit of reacting like a pack of angry dogs when it comes up.

Reactions: genericusername1

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I think some people are missing something, or maybe I just am, about Stacy.
She lets slip and accidentally calls her grandmother, mom, meaning she doesn't know her mother, or the older lady is actually her mother, whether biological or not. I think that the memory the MC has of Stacy really is her from his childhood.

Now relation wise there could actually be a few logical Scenarios.
He could have spent time with her in her family as an adoptive child before Azel. I think I said this elsewhere and I could be wrong but it's just a feeling I have.
She could be a childhood friend he's forgotten, I think this is the most likely.
She could be a relative and Wendy actually had another child and Stacy's older mother is actually Wendy's Mom, think this is least likely.

It'll be interesting to see where the story goes with her. She's the current dark horse in the dynamic that I like to speculate about.
Sorry ahead of time if I'm rehashing old conversations it's hard to keep up with this thread since it's sooo active.
Yeah more Stacy talk. Ok first off let's clear up a few things. Stacy seems to be younger than the MC, as she indicate she is going to WVM a year earlier than expected. However that also could have meant she was planning a year off of school before going to college. She refers to her grandmother as her mom. She explains that in detail to the MC on Day 5 I think. You get to see the grandmother and she is very interested in his eyes. Why we still do not know, but I feel it was another way to make us think she was his sister. I hope she is just a new person to him and they can have a relationship on a lewd level or maybe a childhood friend I would be cool with that too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MasterD1

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
It's fine, I can understand, I will check out the FAQ, thanks. I am enjoying the game thoroughly.
That's really all we ask for. If it seemed like you got a bad reception, don't let it put you off from discussing with us. Moods are usually a bit frayed in the 48 hours following an update release, because we've seen the same incest/patreon/subscribestar/evilmodder discussions just about 867 times now. And also LocoGringo78 is usually the nicest guy around, you just caught him on a bad day (which I can relate to, I think we've all been there at some point in 2020).

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Back to serious for a moment, don't get used to it:
I like your idea on Margaret, but I also think it will be one of the girls at the bowling even that I mentioned before. My money is on that redhead (top pic) we blew off or the blonde (bottom pic behind the counter) that kept looking at the MC but was never in a actual face to face with him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sativa-29

The Daydreamer

Donor
May 13, 2018
I figure it was a dig at all the people who have been pushing the conspiracy theory that stacy is our cousin
I think that was bait for the theorists out there either here or other places where the game is discussed.
Damn! And I fell right into it! :LOL:

I read you folks sometimes in the past but I'm not really aware of all the "most discussed theories" so if I just fell into the most obvious trap, I apologize... :oops:

Anyway I hope we will learn more about Stacy soon (definitely my favorite with Harper :love:) but with all the craziness going on, this is probably something to look for in 2021! ^^

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
i liked the last update. though i must confess it felt a bit short. i´d really love if Braindrop would put out massive updates like Killer7 does. But thats just my personal opinion. Braindrop does really amazing work and i love how he writes his story and it is really addictive. i do hope i stays true to his style and his vision.
EDIT: I do know DAZ and HS are entirely different beasts and work with HS is much quicker.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i liked the last update. though i must confess it felt a bit short. i´d really love if Braindrop would put out massive updates like Killer7 does. But thats just my personal opinion. Braindrop does really amazing work and i love how he writes his story and it is really addictive. i do hope i stays true to his style and his vision.
EDIT: I do know DAZ and HS are entirely different beasts and work with HS is much quicker.
HS is so much quicker to to do stuff with than Daz ;)

DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
That's really all we ask for. If it seemed like you got a bad reception, don't let it put you off from discussing with us. Moods are usually a bit frayed in the 48 hours following an update release, because we've seen the same incest/patreon/subscribestar/evilmodder discussions just about 867 times now. And also LocoGringo78 is usually the nicest guy around, you just caught him on a bad day (which I can relate to, I think we've all been there at some point in 2020).
Yeah, I understand, 2020 has been one heck of an emotional rollercoaster (I got bipolar). whole year feels like it is a ball of stress and issues and cursed events XD.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes