tangomouk

Aug 17, 2020
I am unable to load my save when it comes to the update of day 8. It worked perfectly for 7.7 but now when I installed the compressed version of day 8 every time I try to open a save an error comes up and its not working. Can anyone help pls.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ye Olde Nurse. Every time she's on screen I just cringe. I believe there is a scene of some kind with her, but I've never had the misfortune of seeing it. Some things just cannot be unseen. :ROFLMAO:
Oh that scene is really easy to get. When you play basketball with Nathan and Veronica just go see the nurse when you are done she is bent over and waiting for you.

Hopefully that helps if not I can send you screenshots with directions as well as personal commentary on each render and the animations.

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and BTLD

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I said she was polarizing. To her fans, she might be up there in that Pantheon of WVM. To her detractors, eh.. Your loss. But to each their own.

I was going by number of times it came up, not number of posts. Also 867 is the magic number. But I guess you had to be there.
OT, I've seem to have mastered the art of time travel,

Look at the timestamp on these alerts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe it's part of some Stacy plot the LocoGringo78 can explain.

• Haha
Reactions: Master of Puppets

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Oh that scene is really easy to get. When you play basketball with Nathan and Veronica just go see the nurse when you are done she is bent over and waiting for you.

Hopefully that helps if not I can send you screenshots with directions as well as personal commentary on each render and the animations.
No, no, no, I'm good thanks. I remember the choice very well. I clicked on the 3rd option... "No fucking way in hell, run you stupid fool!"

Edit.
Seeing as it's 1am and you are all replying to me in an hours time or so as per my post above, I wish you all a good night and look forward to the 10 pages I'll have to catch up when I awake. Before I get any more night mare material.

Though I still don't know if she's worse than this.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I am unable to load my save when it comes to the update of day 8. It worked perfectly for 7.7 but now when I installed the compressed version of day 8 every time I try to open a save an error comes up and its not working. Can anyone help pls.
Sorry I don't use the compressed versions I use the full version and never have issues. It should be really fast to do a skip version and just select each option along the way. I think I can get to the end of day 7 in about 10 minutes with the skip play through and selecting my harem the way I want, even though it pains me to skip certain parts (both bailey scenes, Cedey reveal and a few other good ones).

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Are you using the compressed version made by the same person? as for 7.7

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
No, no, no, I'm good thanks. I remember the choice very well. I clicked on the 3rd option... "No fucking way in hell, run you stupid fool!"
Oh you are no fun I was putting it all together for you, but then I realized if I posted it The Krypt Angel would freak out too and send the twins to kill the poor old nurse (and maybe me too) :p .

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
I have the same exact problem. Guess this is another deleted game. Sad been playing it since the beginning. Oh well. 11 th game in the past 2 months thats getting deleted for the same reason. RIP WVM.

• Sad
Reactions: pictures55

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Because my mood has been shit on and off today. I just kinda snapped on this topic already earlier today, and it will probably happen again too. I know I typically ignore this garbage talk, but since I keep drifting into a bad mood I will take it out on the incest crowd instead of someone else.
:( I hope things get better for you LocoGringo78

Soft Stacy,

Warm Stacy,

Little ball of fun.

Happy Stacy,

Sleepy Stacy,

Not Related, Not Related, Not Related!

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018

Edit.
Seeing as it's 1am and you are all replying to me in an hours time or so as per my post above, I wish you all a good night and look forward to the 10 pages I'll have to catch up when I awake. Before I get any more night mare material.

Though I still don't know if she's worse than this.
why would you leave that here

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
i liked the last update. though i must confess it felt a bit short. i´d really love if Braindrop would put out massive updates like Killer7 does. But thats just my personal opinion. Braindrop does really amazing work and i love how he writes his story and it is really addictive. i do hope i stays true to his style and his vision.
EDIT: I do know DAZ and HS are entirely different beasts and work with HS is much quicker.
Maybe this is not a problem. But as a reason to keep small updates, is to minimize the area you have to go back over, if you are coding and there is a problem, like always.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I have the same exact problem. Guess this is another deleted game. Sad been playing it since the beginning. Oh well. 11 th game in the past 2 months thats getting deleted for the same reason. RIP WVM.
Maybe try it without the compressed version before not playing? Only seems to be people using compressed that has a problem.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Wait you are going to delete the game when you are using unofficial compressed versions and expect them to work on old saves. This is one of the best games out there download the full version and your saves should work or use the skip option to pick your choices quickly it should only take 10 minutes to get to the current day.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I said she was polarizing. To her fans, she might be up there in that Pantheon of WVM. To her detractors, eh.. Your loss. But to each their own.

I was going by number of times it came up, not number of posts. Also 867 is the magic number. But I guess you had to be there.
I thought the number was 2345 for number of times... :rolleyes:

Have a great day... (y)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes