Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This was a good little update. It moved the story along where it needed to be moved along, and set everything up for the next update where we will see MC interact with all of his various girls. I love his scene with Harper and the level of comfort she has with him to be able to sleep that deeply.

I'm looking forward to see new characters who will be joining the team, including this new Assistant Coach.

And I loved Anna's return. I'm looking forward to more of these non-sexual interactions that he has with Rachel's clients. The networking that he's doing with rich and powerful women is going to be amazing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Loco .. goto search forums .. and then tag search incest ... WVM is listed there ... and i was wondering why .. is all

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who's 'Li'l Cookie' again? I don't remember that nickname.

How convenient is it that MC meets his long lost sister the first week he shows up to school.
When that same sister goes to the same school? Pretty much to be expected I'd say.

I noticed a small early-game revision, now Rachael mentions the stud job even if you turn her down.
Also it occurs to me that in all the rampant speculation, I don't remember anyone really talking about what effect the big fight is going to have on Charles. If he really is the slightly dumb but well-meaning guy that some of us think he is, how is he going to react to what Ryker did? And what we did to him? With Ryker caught on video is he going to finally realise what a piece of work he is? Or will he, given how unstable he's been seen to be recently, stay in denial and descend into delusion? Will he be really angry at us for beating him up?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Loco .. goto search forums .. and then tag search incest ... WVM is listed there ... and i was wondering why .. is all
Well, I'd say it's not, as any search result regarding WVM instantly vanishes as soon as the incest tag is part of the search. Now, searching by keyword however shows a myriad of results because as Maviarab pointed out, people won't shut up about it.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
got a question for anyone ... i just did a forum search for incest and this game is listed on it ... why ? :unsure:
i thought that it was hinted that one of the girls ( cant remember her name; its been a while since i played and i am too lazy to look it up) might be MC's sister

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
i thought that it was hinted that one of the girls ( cant remember her name; its been a while since i played and i am too lazy to look it up) might be MC's sister
Lol you are very far behind in the story.

Willow is confirmed as his sister. He hadn't done anything sexual with her before the revelation, and won't do anything now that it's confirmed. Wendy is his birth mother, but there will be no sexual content with her. Azel is his adoptive mother, and despite their overly flirtatious relationship, there has been and will be no sexual content with her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well, I'd say it's not, as any search result regarding WVM instantly vanishes as soon as the incest tag is part of the search. Now, searching by keyword however shows a myriad of results because as Maviarab pointed out, people won't shut up about it.
yeah my bad ... i shouldn't have brought it up again ... just something i found odd

Jul 15, 2019
Thank you Braindrop for an update that cleared a lot of questions after that banger of a cliffhanger. It also raised a few other questions, but we'll get to them in a moment.

IzzabellaJones I can honestly assure you that the people who are regulars here are some of the nicest I have met online. Please feel free to join in on the discussion (it usually gets more meaningful after the initial excitement over a new update drops down to -what we call- normal levels.

Basically feel free to ask whatever question that's on your mind and you'll usually find at least three or four people willing to provide you with an answer.

This thread is our happy place, please treat is as yours as well. :)

DA22

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you don't understand my convos has been deleted alot I'm knowing for "crying" alot over it cause I feel targeted at times when I see ppl talk about it also so I don't talk about nothing cause of that ppl say oh ur not targeting but it feels like that...yes I end up talking about something someone else said but that's like a old convo at times or I don't see it threw all the other topics talked about

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes