ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you don't understand my convos has been deleted alot I'm knowing for "crying" alot over it cause I feel targeted at times when I see ppl talk about it also so I don't talk about nothing cause of that ppl say oh ur not targeting but it feels like that...yes I end up talking about something someone else said but that's like a old convo at times or I don't see it threw all the other topics talked about
yeah the moderators delete alot of mine as well .. so don't feel bad :ROFLMAO:

Jul 15, 2019
Like I said afterwards i wasn't really trying to be mean I Just hadn't realized that was what was going on so it just seemed like a random apology for no reason at the time and my default sarcasm kicked in on reflex. I apologize if i hurt yer feelings as it was not my intent :)
it's not that I hurt my feeling I feel like I get targeted at times rather ppl does or not I feel it if it's for my grammar my question I ask when I don't see it threw other convo alotta my stuff gets deleted I'm new around here so at times I have no clue where to ask what so I just assume best way get a question answered of a game is in the comments BUT THAT IS DISLIKED and it gets deleted so I watch what I type cause I ain't gonna wait to get a answer I my to find out my question got deleted

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Who's 'Li'l Cookie' again? I don't remember that nickname.

When that same sister goes to the same school? Pretty much to be expected I'd say.

I noticed a small early-game revision, now Rachael mentions the stud job even if you turn her down.
Also it occurs to me that in all the rampant speculation, I don't remember anyone really talking about what effect the big fight is going to have on Charles. If he really is the slightly dumb but well-meaning guy that some of us think he is, how is he going to react to what Ryker did? And what we did to him? With Ryker caught on video is he going to finally realise what a piece of work he is? Or will he, given how unstable he's been seen to be recently, stay in denial and descend into delusion? Will he be really angry at us for beating him up?
I will check, give me a while (days) to figure that out, who is 'Li'l Cookie' .. I am starting the game from beginning... :cry: I am making NOTES... So I can figure who is who with some key points. :unsure:

Shhh... I am busy at this moment (ATM)

Have a great day... (y)

Apr 29, 2018
So I tried redownloading the compressed version again, extracting it with 7-zip a few different ways, no luck with using past save files.

The reason I use the compressed version is because when I first found the game, I attempted to download the full uncompressed version, but every time I would try to download it, it would crash chrome for me without fail. Just tried it again and it crashed. Not sure why this happens. I'd be happy to start from the beginning, especially since I made the stupid mistake of not taking Jasmine under my harem wing the first time, so if anyone has any ideas, that'd be awesome!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm new around here
it's not that I hurt my feeling I feel like I get targeted at times
The boys here are legit some of the nicest i've spoke to online.

Wherever you go on the net you'll hear girls complaining about how guys give them shit etc.. never once had a problem with anyone here and this place is full of perverts. I've met some truly awesome people on here and never regretted joining.

Not sure anyone would attack you.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
So I tried redownloading the compressed version again, extracting it with 7-zip a few different ways, no luck with using past save files.

The reason I use the compressed version is because when I first found the game, I attempted to download the full uncompressed version, but every time I would try to download it, it would crash chrome for me without fail. Just tried it again and it crashed. Not sure why this happens. I'd be happy to start from the beginning, especially since I made the stupid mistake of not taking Jasmine under my harem wing the first time, so if anyone has any ideas, that'd be awesome!
Look at game guild that is in LocoGringo78's signature

Reactions: ImperialD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok next level crazy time now.

Now if my W.V.M. naming theory (Willabelle, Valarie, Margaret) is right what if Stacy's mom is Hope the person the charity is named after. The reason Stacy doesn't know her mom is because she died doing something when Stacy was a young child and Margaret took her in. I am still thinking that Hope was the lady that found Tali and that is a connection as well. I know this is all probably a stretch but anything to keep Stacy from being related to the MC is what I am hoping for.

Feb 18, 2019
I replayed the end of 7 and day 8 and I had a theory... I think BD lurks in here to find out our
crazy theories then sticks them in game just to screw with our heads :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Player51

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
why did my save break?
There are a few posts about this in the thread a few pages back, but I know people are having issues with compressed versions and non-compressed versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes