K18

Apr 19, 2018
I got one prediction/theory regarding Eden and MC's sex-tape.
They will only show Eden’s full face and MC will be faceless (which he’s used to by now) in the video. The goal of the sex-tape is for them both to benefit from the extra attention, publicity for Eden's upcoming movie and for MC's general attention, maybe increase his fanbase. So, how will MC get recognized if he's faceless throughout in the video? A heart tattoo.
MC decide to get a small heart tattoo representing Willabelle’s charity group, let’s say on his leg or arm, then MC does an interview showcasing it to the media. When the sex-tape is “leaked”, the media & his social media fanbase will recognize the tattoo in the video and its body placement, identifying it as the MC. Or both MC & Eden just show their face in the video when “leaked”. Of course the reception of the sex-tape will be mostly positive for both of them along with people showing their support for them after being "victims" of a "leaked" sex-tape. If needed, just blame it on Ryker :LOL:, i mean he was spying on MC.

Overall, publicity for Eden's movie, MC's career, and the Hearts of Hope charity. Kill three birds with one stone.
Or four birds, if Ryker becomes the fall guy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They will only show Eden’s full face and MC will be faceless (which he’s used to by now) in the video. The goal of the sex-tape is for them both to benefit from the extra attention, publicity for Eden's upcoming movie and for MC's general attention, maybe increase his fanbase. So, how will MC get recognized if he's faceless throughout in the video? A heart tattoo.[/spoiler]

I don't like taking a fly by shit on peoples well crafted theories ........... buuuuuuuut.....

MC already said he wants to stay faceless.

Sex tape won't help his career none but it will help hers.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
They will only show Eden’s full face and MC will be faceless (which he’s used to by now) in the video. The goal of the sex-tape is for them both to benefit from the extra attention, publicity for Eden's upcoming movie and for MC's general attention, maybe increase his fanbase. So, how will MC get recognized if he's faceless throughout in the video? A heart tattoo.
MC decide to get a small heart tattoo representing Willabelle’s charity group, let’s say on his leg or arm, then MC does an interview showcasing it to the media. When the sex-tape is “leaked”, the media & his social media fanbase will recognize the tattoo in the video and its body placement, identifying it as the MC. Or both MC & Eden just show their face in the video when “leaked”. Of course the reception of the sex-tape will be mostly positive for both of them along with people showing their support for them after being "victims" of a "leaked" sex-tape. If needed, just blame it on Ryker :LOL:, i mean he was spying on MC.

Overall, publicity for Eden's movie, MC's career, and the Hearts of Hope charity. Kill three birds with one stone.
Or four birds, if Ryker becomes the fall guy.
this is entirely irrelevant to me since I said no to the tape but points for effort :)

K18

Apr 19, 2018
I don't like taking a fly by shit on peoples well crafted theories ........... buuuuuuuut.....
Are you sure you don't like it? :unsure::LOL: That was a long "but".
MC already said he wants to stay faceless.

Sex tape won't help his career none but it will help hers.
It been a while seen i played earlier days to remember complete details. Plus i figured that, i just thrown in that idea for the heck of it.

this is entirely irrelevant to me since I said no to the tape but points for effort :)
And kudos for saying no ;). Better than me.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are you sure you don't like it? :unsure::LOL: That was a long "but".
But of course, i'm a very good girl.

Ask anyone.

Well, except a few people in this thread that will tell horrible lies about me that are in no way true nope not a single thing lies all lies and you must not believe them.

So that just leaves the people that don't know me and they will all agree i'm very well behaved.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey guys, should I play this update or is it best to wait for part 2?
There are more than 2 parts, I believe there are 5 per day.

It's up to you whether you play them bit by bit or wait for the full day.

Some of us got a bit impatient with this one as we needed some answers from day 7's ending but i'll be holding the rest off until the day is done.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
OOO new theory, cause why not.
So Since Markus is going to need a back story, And BD likes to sneak people in, I think he's already been snuck in and we haven't noticed yet cause he was in disguise. I think he's was the announcer ninja at the start of the Event.

What if, Markus was originally a part of Rycker's turned crew, but stood up to him outside, and was beaten up for it. When we next meet him he'll be all bruised and the MC will find out that he stood up to Rycker cause what he was doing was wrong, and that'll earn him the respect of the MC and team.

Reactions: Player51

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I will always play the new update as soon as I can. There is just too much interesting stuff to not play it right away.
up until shit met fan and the update schedule went to hell I was a "full day only" player not sure if I'll go back to that or not I downloaded thiss one right away cuz I NEEDED to know what happened after the end of day 7 or it was gonna drive me insane or...even more insane...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OOO new theory, cause why not.
So Since Markus is going to need a back story, And BD likes to sneak people in, I think he's already been snuck in and we haven't noticed yet cause he was in disguise. I think he's was the announcer ninja at the start of the Event.

What if, Markus was originally a part of Rycker's turned crew, but stood up to him outside, and was beaten up for it. When we next meet him he'll be all bruised and the MC will find out that he stood up to Rycker cause what he was doing was wrong, and that'll earn him the respect of the MC and team.
Seems a little of a stretch, I would think he would have had said something when we met him outside. You know what I like crazy ideas and this fits into something crazy I would say so I will get on board with it.

Reactions: MasterD1

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
up until shit met fan and the update schedule went to hell I was a "full day only" player not sure if I'll go back to that or not I downloaded thiss one right away cuz I NEEDED to know what happened after the end of day 7 or it was gonna drive me insane or...even more insane...
Is that even possible? You know for you to get even more insane?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes