WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I have the same exact problem. Guess this is another deleted game. Sad been playing it since the beginning. Oh well. 11 th game in the past 2 months thats getting deleted for the same reason. RIP WVM.
I haven't had any issue with kompressed/compressed games. For this one, I haven't had any issue to the last update... Try downloading the full game and test it. Also try another individual compression/kompression. I usually use 7-zip to test the compress file before extracting them. IF there any errors, then try downloading from another source. If there is no other good compression, then download the original instead of compression.

Don't ask me to test Day 8 yet... :cautious: I told LocoGringo78 that I am waiting until end of this month to check on the updates. In addition, I need to go through the whole 7 days :rolleyes: again... Otherwise I would see :oops::eek::censored: Stacy Clones going after me by hitting me with big fat yellow pages phonebooks... Oh the EVIL TWINS may join Uncle Loco as well....

Have a great day... (y)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is, as stated by willabelle: a corrections officer unless I misread.

That thought of the mc in the suv is one that had me cracking the fuck up cause its a fear for some characters now. Great play bd, nice allusion to the mind fuck you have us in.

Happy with team getting smaller Fuck Damien and loved seeing Kenji scream like a bitch.

Every little moment in this update mattered. Thank you Braindrop that was a perfect follow up to last update. Bless you.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
No, no, no, I'm good thanks. I remember the choice very well. I clicked on the 3rd option... "No fucking way in hell, run you stupid fool!"

Edit.
Seeing as it's 1am and you are all replying to me in an hours time or so as per my post above, I wish you all a good night and look forward to the 10 pages I'll have to catch up when I awake. Before I get any more night mare material.

Though I still don't know if she's worse than this.
WAY BETTER

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That thought of the mc in the suv is one that had me cracking the fuck up cause its a fear for some characters now. Great play bd, nice allusion to the mind fuck you have us in.
i think he said that , in case anyone saw Harp on his lap
and yup shes a corrections officer

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i think he said that , in case anyone saw Harp on his lap
and yup shes a corrections officer
Mc's thoughts that made me laugh... "Well there's no end to how many twists can happen tonight. Heh, next thing I know Harp is gonna wake up and confess she's my aunt or something." was just his thoughts. But it echoed my fear of her being taken off the menu like others :ROFLMAO:

Also it was so fucking cool seeing who his lawyer was, I forgot to mention that earlier :love:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I am unable to load my save when it comes to the update of day 8. It worked perfectly for 7.7 but now when I installed the compressed version of day 8 every time I try to open a save an error comes up and its not working. Can anyone help pls.
(1) Redownload the compress version again.
(2) Use one of the compress tools that have test the compress file.
(2.a) If there any errors, then look for another compress file created by someone else.
(2.b) If successful test, then extract it.
(3) If you continue to get errors, then recommend trying to download original package
(4) Extract it and test it.
(4.a) if error then there something wrong with save file. Do what LocoGringo78 suggested, start fresh, do the option picks and click on "skips".
(4.b) If it works, then there is an minor issue doing the compression by the compressor tools they were using or missed a step. Keep in mind using any compressed (for images and video reduction) is at your own risk. However provide the information to the compressor with as much detail what is the issue, send them an friendly message.

No, I am not going to check out Day 8 Update 1 yet... I haven't even download the update either.

Have a great day... (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
got a question for anyone ... i just did a forum search for incest and this game is listed on it ... why ? :unsure:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
got a question for anyone ... i just did a forum search for incest and this game is listed on it ... why ? :unsure:
So many posts debating how incest is needed and how patreon is the big bad and when/if an evil modder can help the incest starved. The word incest appears a lot in this thread ironically for lack of incest content :ROFLMAO:

Edit: no clue about the tag aspect :unsure:

I hate i ran out of reacts some damn fine posts in this thread deserve some love! O well it's the thought right?! :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So many posts debating how incest is needed and how patreon is the big bad and when/if an evil modder can help the incest starved. The word incest appears a lot in this thread ironically for lack of incest content :ROFLMAO:

I hate i ran out of reacts some damn fine posts in this thread deserve some love! O well it's the thought right?! :p
i'm starting to think that your correct with that thought about posts :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I assumed players knows that it is not appropriate in real life.. To meet their fantasy life, they seems to do things that is not quite acceptable in real life... However, I could be incorrect...

Have a great day.... (y)
we're good .. it was your opinion .. i didn't mean anything bad by what i said :)

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes