KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I like your idea on Margaret, but I also think it will be one of the girls at the bowling even that I mentioned before. My money is on that redhead (top pic) we blew off or the blonde (bottom pic behind the counter) that kept looking at the MC but was never in a actual face to face with him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ya know, the people who dismiss this as a simple, straight-forward VN without choices that have actual consequences, they are clearly wrong. With every update, with every little tid-bit of information in each update we learn more and more and more.

So yeah, while our choices might seem inconsequential on how they impact the story, each update peels back another layer of it. And then another and another until our minds are blown thinking up crazy theories of our own just to make the story fit.

It's like an onion. But with tits.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok I promise I will start replying again to a lot of the stuff I saw you guys/gals posting. I needed to do another play through on a clear head and a night of rest. So enjoy my comments, questions and new theories. The crazy part is I have a lot more pages of notes for this update than I did for the last one which was a lot bigger.

These are all just in order of thoughts so comments questions and theories are all mixed together. Just a quick 35 points to go over.

1. Ok for the sake of the poor dumb cop give Marcus a bench slot. I think it is the least BD could do after Anna tore into him good with the questions.
  2. Also sorry I am adding Marcus to the game guide now just because of that little replay and to poke a little fun at the dumb unnamed cop.
  3. Ok was that cop really that bad at his job or was he just helping get the MC out faster. I really hope it was the later.
  4. Loved the when Valerie comes in to say "I am here to break someone out of jail"

I think y'all are being way to hard on him. I think the whole dumb cop, stupid questions was a deliberate ploy. Heck after Valarie's I'm here to break someone out of jail chirp, she even says "See I told you he's on our side."

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Okay, restarted from the beginning of the game ; I'm up to speed now

As for me, the third POI is...... Nathan. This little shit is always appearing out of nowhere and spying on us. He's got hold of Valerie through Vanessa and he's pulling the strings in the dark. It's obvious.... or I'm tired of the WVM marathon I just did....

Either way :

• Haha
Reactions: Jace325

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
i liked the last update. though i must confess it felt a bit short. i´d really love if Braindrop would put out massive updates like Killer7 does. But thats just my personal opinion. Braindrop does really amazing work and i love how he writes his story and it is really addictive. i do hope i stays true to his style and his vision.
EDIT: I do know DAZ and HS are entirely different beasts and work with HS is much quicker.
Also Honey Select is an instant Boner Killer. You pelican.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Back to serious for a moment, don't get used to it:

Ye Olde Nurse. Every time she's on screen I just cringe. I believe there is a scene of some kind with her, but I've never had the misfortune of seeing it. Some things just cannot be unseen. :ROFLMAO:

That's really all we ask for. If it seemed like you got a bad reception, don't let it put you off from discussing with us. Moods are usually a bit frayed in the 48 hours following an update release, because we've seen the same incest/patreon/subscribestar/evilmodder discussions just about 867 times now. And also LocoGringo78 is usually the nicest guy around, you just caught him on a bad day (which I can relate to, I think we've all been there at some point in 2020).
You're missing at least 5 k off that number

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Ya know, the people who dismiss this as a simple, straight-forward VN without choices that have actual consequences, they are clearly wrong. With every update, with every little tid-bit of information in each update we learn more and more and more.

So yeah, while our choices might seem inconsequential on how they impact the story, each update peels back another layer of it. And then another and another until our minds are blown thinking up crazy theories of our own just to make the story fit.

It's like an onion. But with tits.

Layers.jpg

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Ye Olde Nurse. Every time she's on screen I just cringe. I believe there is a scene of some kind with her, but I've never had the misfortune of seeing it. Some things just cannot be unseen. :ROFLMAO:
I said she was polarizing. To her fans, she might be up there in that Pantheon of WVM. To her detractors, eh.. Your loss. But to each their own.

You're missing at least 5 k off that number
I was going by number of times it came up, not number of posts. Also 867 is the magic number. But I guess you had to be there.

• Haha
Reactions: Naxos
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes