Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Why don't you move from Patreon to Subscribe star, then you could add incest to the game because Subscribe star doesn't have Paypal's stupid rules...
Ugh stop with all this incest crap and moving to another site. Just leave it be already and respect his decisions it is getting annoying that we get a nice update and all any of these people care about is when you can fuck the mothers and sister. There are 30 plus other women focus on one of them.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Ah fuck it. Might as well join this derailment of theories here.

We all are related and banging/potentially banging our 2nd-3rd-4th times removed cousins.

There. Happy?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tysonator2000

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ugh stop with all this incest crap and moving to another site. Just leave it be already and respect his decisions it is getting annoying that we get a nice update and all any of these people care about is when you can fuck the mothers and sister. There are 30 plus other women focus on one of them.
why waste your breath?you know that's not gonna happen there's gonna be at least 10 person per day after a new update and at least 1 person per day after 3 days of the release that will ask the same thing " incest no?why plx i wana fjuck my mum in the ass plix plix " and then move to subscribestar shit....( don't get me wrong i'm all for incest in 99% of the games ...just not this fucking one ...this is to fucking awesome to have incest in it )
so my advice ...which probably doesnt matter ...stop giving them your time of a day ?or your time of day?can;t remember how it is ,,,anyway you udnerstand..and anyone else that reads this probably understands...rambling now...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
why waste your breath?you know that's not gonna happen there's gonna be at least 10 person per day after a new update and at least 1 person per day after 3 days of the release that will ask the same thing " incest no?why plx i wana fjuck my mum in the ass plix plix " and then move to subscribestar shit....( don't get me wrong i'm all for incest in 99% of the game ...just not this fucking one ...this is to fucking awesome to have incest in it )
so my advice ...which probably doesnt matter ...stop giving them your time of a day ?or your time of day?can;t remember how it is ,,,anyway you udnerstand..and anyone else that reads this probably understands...rambling now...
Because my mood has been shit on and off today. I just kinda snapped on this topic already earlier today, and it will probably happen again too. I know I typically ignore this garbage talk, but since I keep drifting into a bad mood I will take it out on the incest crowd instead of someone else.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Could explain why she was shipped there a year early. If you turn out to be right what should we do?
Finally a topic worth chatting about. I think it has something to do with the hearts for hope charity. I hope she is not related to the MC in any way. I hope she is a childhood friend or someone the MC saved in the past.

DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
Whoa, sorry, did not mean to get an explosion of comments raging against me, I just found this game, and am not gonna read through 1381 pages of comments to see if it has already been mentioned. I am just really against Paypal and their efforts to get us to pay them to censor art or decide what we can spend our money on. I am sorry that it is annoying, not meaning to ruffle any feathers here. sure I was a bit aggravated but I noticed the potential for that kind of content and figured he was being censored.

Reactions: cakeny

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
I think some people are missing something, or maybe I just am, about Stacy.
She lets slip and accidentally calls her grandmother, mom, meaning she doesn't know her mother, or the older lady is actually her mother, whether biological or not. I think that the memory the MC has of Stacy really is her from his childhood.

Now relation wise there could actually be a few logical Scenarios.
He could have spent time with her in her family as an adoptive child before Azel. I think I said this elsewhere and I could be wrong but it's just a feeling I have.
She could be a childhood friend he's forgotten, I think this is the most likely.
She could be a relative and Wendy actually had another child and Stacy's older mother is actually Wendy's Mom, think this is least likely.

It'll be interesting to see where the story goes with her. She's the current dark horse in the dynamic that I like to speculate about.
Sorry ahead of time if I'm rehashing old conversations it's hard to keep up with this thread since it's sooo active.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
She lets slip and accidentally calls her grandmother, mom, meaning she doesn't know her mother, or the older lady is actually her mother, whether biological or not.
Er, have you played the game from the start? Stacy doesn't know her Mum, so her Grandmother raised her instead but she calls her Mom anyway.

Reactions: SerHawkes

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Finally a topic worth chatting about. I think it has something to do with the hearts for hope charity. I hope she is not related to the MC in any way. I hope she is a childhood friend or someone the MC saved in the past.
I'm hoping the latter part. Stacy is a childhood friend that he had helped in some way. Possibly while at a basketball camp

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Whoa, sorry, did not mean to get an explosion of comments raging against me, I just found this game, and am not gonna read through 1381 pages of comments to see if it has already been mentioned. I am just really against Paypal and their efforts to get us to pay them to censor art or decide what we can spend our money on. I am sorry that it is annoying, not meaning to ruffle any feathers here. sure I was a bit aggravated but I noticed the potential for that kind of content and figured he was being censored.
Sorry I didn't mean to take that out on you. I should have cut you some slack, but we have had a lot of push each update. Most of the regulars here ignore it, but I have been having a hard time and just snapped a little. If you really like the game make sure to check out the FAQ.

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
She lets slip and accidentally calls her grandmother, mom, meaning she doesn't know her mother, or the older lady is actually her mother, whether biological or not. I think that the memory the MC has of Stacy really is her from his childhood.

He could have spent time with her in her family as an adoptive child before Azel. I think I said this elsewhere and I could be wrong but it's just a feeling I have.
She could be a childhood friend he's forgotten, I think this is the most likely.
She could be a relative and Wendy actually had another child and Stacy's older mother is actually Wendy's Mom, think this is least likely.

It'll be interesting to see where the story goes with her. She's the current dark horse in the dynamic that I like to speculate about.
Sorry ahead of time if I'm rehashing old conversations it's hard to keep up with this thread since it's sooo active.
See Krynh's answer and this long ass post by el gringo loco himself.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016

I like to think that Stacey is a cousin or childhood friend and knows Willow isnt Cedar the sister. When the MC reveals it to Stacey she gets a surprised and disappointed/upset look on her face. The only thing that comes to mind for this is that Stacey would obviously know who the sister is and isnt, even if she hasnt seen the sister since she was a kid it would not be hard to know who isnt the sister as a grown up.

Besides Ryker did say he had a bunch of agents and that its not just him after the MC. Willow is tied to the therapist lady who works with Charles the father of Ryker. It would not be out of the question to think that the therapist took advantage of the MCs personal files to trick Willow into believing she is the sister, or that she is just working with Willow who is knowingly lying to stay close to the MC to keep tabs on him or something.

How convenient is it that MC meets his long lost sister the first week he shows up to school.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Maviarab
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes