Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I've looked back at both encounters (lobby and restaurant) and Vanessa DEFINITELY has 2 different colored eyes one is Blue grey and the other is bright green so agree to disagree.
Yes, she does. Though it really is hard to see without zooming in:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
i'm curious ...will we ever find out who the girl with the butterfly tatoo is?
I took a guess once.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
You know what's nerve-wrecking? When you check your notifications and you see Braindrop liked one of your posts, so you go back to see which post. I thought it would be the one where I welcomed everyone to post in our Happy place, but no. It was the long post with my thoughts, theories and jokes.

So now I'm wondering "Which part did he like? Was it one of the jokes? One of my thoughts? One of my theories and will I finally stick the landing on one of them, after all this time?"

It's enough to make a guy break out into a cold sweat. And the worst part is, since BD plays things close to the chest, I probably won't find out until the next update or the one after that.

AAARGH, the anticipation is both Excruciating and delicious...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You know what's nerve-wrecking? When you check your notifications and you see Braindrop liked one of your posts, so you go back to see which post. I thought it would be the one where I welcomed everyone to post in our Happy place, but no. It was the long post with my thoughts, theories and jokes.

So now I'm wondering "Which part did he like? Was it one of the jokes? One of my thoughts? One of my theories and will I finally stick the landing on one of them, after all this time?"

It's enough to make a guy break out into a cold sweat. And the worst part is, since BD plays things close to the chest, I probably won't find out until the next update or the one after that.

just pick one at random from your review and stick with it xD

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

Yepp, BD can quite the troll himself ..

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Eye still don't see it.
Eye also feel like this is one of those viral moments where people swear the blue dress is yellow.
Well eye don't see how this could be a trick of the light. And wasn't it one dress without a reference frame in that viral thing?

Yepp, BD can quite the troll himself ..
Tsk tsk, fishing for star-struck's I see. :p

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Just finished the update.

Can't feel sorry for Ryker. Bitch deserved it.
Reeeeeeealllllllllllly wanna cuddle with Skye. Like, big time. And other possible things.
Lots of Vs in this one. May need a chart to keep track of them.
Cuddle fest I approve.

Reactions: Player51

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Okay, No MC Hot moment with azel, I hope to see some girl on girl actin with Azel involve, Its not INCESTTTTTTTTTT, So make it happen.
with all due respect , i hope that does not happen
Just finished the update.

Can't feel sorry for Ryker. Bitch deserved it.
Reeeeeeealllllllllllly wanna cuddle with Skye. Like, big time. And other possible things.
Lots of Vs in this one. May need a chart to keep track of them.
Cuddle fest I approve.
you mean all 3 of them :p

Reactions: Naxos
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes