The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
it posted b4 I got to finish it I use mobile and this site at time doesn't like me and I do have issues at times and not everyone knows everything about this site....ppl can find games and ports fast and easy while I sit and look n look then ask then get notifications saying my post got deleted cause someone else ask the same question b4 me but I can't tell cause that question is deep deep in the comments where u wouldn't find it so my bad for having issues and posting b4 finish you could be lil more nice and patience with ppl
Like I said afterwards i wasn't really trying to be mean I Just hadn't realized that was what was going on so it just seemed like a random apology for no reason at the time and my default sarcasm kicked in on reflex. I apologize if i hurt yer feelings as it was not my intent :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Loved the update, looking forward to seeing more. Thank you BD for making an emotional and sexy game.

I still don't trust Belle and didn't like that the MC is completely trusting of her even though we have no proof of her ability to do anything yet. I am sure that she will prove herself eventually.

Reactions: Player51

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Loved the update, looking forward to seeing more. Thank you BD for making an emotional and sexy game.

I still don't trust Belle and didn't like that the MC is completely trusting of her even though we have no proof of her ability to do anything yet. I am sure that she will prove herself eventually.
for a guy called MrFriendly yer one cynical bastard lol (not a judgement just an observation :))

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thank you Braindrop for an update that cleared a lot of questions after that banger of a cliffhanger. It also raised a few other questions, but we'll get to them in a moment.

IzzabellaJones I can honestly assure you that the people who are regulars here are some of the nicest I have met online. Please feel free to join in on the discussion (it usually gets more meaningful after the initial excitement over a new update drops down to -what we call- normal levels.

Basically feel free to ask whatever question that's on your mind and you'll usually find at least three or four people willing to provide you with an answer.

This thread is our happy place, please treat is as yours as well. :)

DA22

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

otronegro

Jan 24, 2020
Hello, lurker here!

Dropping by to appreciate the Dev Braindrop and this wonderful VN. For the first time I had feelings for a lewd game and even cried a lil bit sawing Jamie and Shauna talking how to cheer the MC up once he returned. If it was up to me, I would go straight to Jamie my Queen for the first hug, the girl deserves the world. Thank you for this update, a good story it's what gets me going BD.

On a side note, for all the people advocating for incest content, I would suggest you check out how Harem Highlander approached the subject. I believe the way that Dev did it is the future to dodge patreon TOS and unless I'm missing something here, you can go and suggest your favorite Dev to implement that in future releases.

Happy gaming!

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
for a guy called MrFriendly yer one cynical bastard lol (not a judgement just an observation :))
To me the best way to stay safe is to question everything; cynicism is my weapon and sarcasm is my shield. :) Or vice versa... If that makes any sense. Insomnia is a bitch <sigh>

And yeah, even when it is BD doing the writing I don't believe the veracity of a character we've known for an update.

Last edited:

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
to each his own but again ...i do agree with you 110% for
Dude, if you know me, I 1000% won't be hinting or suggesting a les relationship with them, hell I won't even share Bailey with Rain, I keep 'em all for myself. Hell every time someone her mentions the Azel/Harp or Azel/Rachel I want to launch a nuke up there ass. The bi-trope is my most hated trope in all mc games. Which is why I really love BD's way of doing it. Even the Rachel & Eden was all about the MC. Kimmy is all mine. :ROFLMAO: :love:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Dude, if you know me, I 1000% won't be hinting or suggesting a les relationship with them, hell I won't even share Bailey with Rain, I keep 'em all for myself. Hell every time someone her mentions the Azel/Harp or Azel/Rachel I want to launch a nuke up there ass. The bi-trope is my most hated trope in all mc games. Which is why I really love BD's way of doing it. Even the Rachel & Eden was all about the MC. Kimmy is all mine. :ROFLMAO: :love:
good good excellent excellent! mwahahahah

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
For those who have trouble remembering who certain ppl are, and don't want to look up the good character sheet pdf, I hope this helps. :)
For the sake of those browsing this thread on mobile and apparently also that of The Krypt Angel, you should probably spoiler the individual images.

Edit: Why did I end up practically a whole page down from where I started? This moves way too fast again. I'll go sulk in the corner, taking solace in the fact that the slow blade penetrates the shield. :oops:

Last edited:

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Yes but in one version of the story they can't be related. Wouldn't work in WVM. Azel is MC's landlady? Why the hell would she move? Wendy is also not related, why is she showing up? Why does she care? Willow, she's a mean girl, makes fun of mc's girlfriend and gets into a fight with another girl? Why should MC care so much about her.

If there are two versions of the story the plot doesn't make sense with no patch and it wouldn't be WVM.
Exactly. I've made that point numerous times. Most other games are designed to work with or without a patch. WVM just wouldn't make sense and would require heavy reworking just to put in content that Braindrop doesn't want to add in.

Reactions: Hordragg
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes