Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
One thing I hate about new updates is the incest conversation again. I know I keep saying I don't want to talk about it again, but I get sick of seeing Azel is not his real mom so it is fine to have lewd content with her. No you are wrong see the definition of Incest and what it includes.

Incest (/ˈɪnsɛst/ IN-sest) is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, clan, or lineage.

Now these rules are in place for patreon set by them and the credit card companies/paypal. Now in some cases developers decide to use patches around this or that are added by a modder at some point. Sure that works fine it the MC is living at home and they can use the stupid Landlady tenant crap. Now in WVM they have moved 4 times and technically Rachael is the landlady. Tell me in what world would a landlady move 4 times with a tenant only to have a new landlady that is now the former landlay's boss? How would that make the story make sense? Then on top of it you find another long lost tenant you forgot about and now she is a tenant again? Yep that is some really good writing there fuck I am going to make a patch for that right now, that is how inspired I am about this great idea.

Come on people grow up stop complaining you can't have sex with 3 characters out of the 30 plus in the game. Don't say there aren't any MILF either because that means you don't actually play the game because we have several of them here Harper, Vanessa to name a few. Then you also have several other older woman (Veronica, Rachael) and some GILF's (old nurse, Margaret and now Valarie )as well.

Sure I would like to see lewd content with Azel, Wendy and Cedey, but if the developer made a decision to keep them out I will respect that and so should you. Even if you are a Patreon member that does not give you a right to demand anything from the developer or think you are their boss. You are donating to support their project not your project try to remember that. If you don't like it then don't play the game it is as simple as that.

As for the subsrcibstar thing how long do you think they can keep it up supporting incest content before the credit card companies come down on them too, so that is not the best option either.

Maybe one day we get a modder to come in to add it but the work for that will be insane as it is not just a typical change some code, it would be a re-write of the script have access to all the models and backgrounds. Do brand new renders coding and scripting. It would be like making a new game. I doubt that will happen any time soon. Plus now we are seeing modders get shut down too on Patreon.

I think it is unfair to ask someone to risk their livelihood just so you can get off on seeing the MC get it on with a character that is off limits.

Sorry that was way more time then I wanted to spend on this topic. I said my peace and I am leaving it at that.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
One thing I hate about new updates is the incest conversation again. I know I keep saying I don't want to talk about it again, but I get sick of seeing Azel is not his real mom so it is fine to have lewd content with her. No you are wrong see the definition of Incest and what it includes.

Incest (/ˈɪnsɛst/ IN-sest) is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, clan, or lineage.

Now these rules are in place for patreon set by them and the credit card companies/paypal. Now in some cases developers decide to use patches around this or that are added by a modder at some point. Sure that works fine it the MC is living at home and they can use the stupid Landlady tenant crap. Now in WVM they have moved 4 times and technically Rachael is the landlady. Tell me in what world would a landlady move 4 times with a tenant only to have a new landlady that is now the former landlay's boss? How would that make the story make sense? Then on top of it you find another long lost tenant you forgot about and now she is a tenant again? Yep that is some really good writing there fuck I am going to make a patch for that right now, that is how inspired I am about this great idea.

Come on people grow up stop complaining you can't have sex with 3 characters out of the 30 plus in the game. Don't say there aren't any MILF either because that means you don't actually play the game because we have several of them here Harper, Vanessa to name a few. Then you also have several other older woman (Veronica, Rachael) and some GILF's (old nurse, Margaret and now Valarie )as well.

Sure I would like to see lewd content with Azel, Wendy and Cedey, but if the developer made a decision to keep them out I will respect that and so should you. Even if you are a Patreon member that does not give you a right to demand anything from the developer or think you are their boss. You are donating to support their project not your project try to remember that. If you don't like it then don't play the game it is as simple as that.

As for the subsrcibstar thing how long do you think they can keep it up supporting incest content before the credit card companies come down on them too, so that is not the best option either.

Maybe one day we get a modder to come in to add it but the work for that will be insane as it is not just a typical change some code, it would be a re-write of the script have access to all the models and backgrounds. Do brand new renders coding and scripting. It would be like making a new game. I doubt that will happen any time soon. Plus now we are seeing modders get shut down too on Patreon.

I think it is unfair to ask someone to risk their livelihood just so you can get off on seeing the MC get it on with a character that is off limits.

Sorry that was way more time then I wanted to spend on this topic. I said my peace and I am leaving it at that.
agree 100% with 99% of what you said ( no lewd content for Azel Wendy Cedey)
but still...100%
People should stop complaining about 3 characters when you already have plenty of other characters you can sex up and plenty more (from what ive seen ) to come

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
You've used a mod previously, that's why they're not working.
Code:
Here's the code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\Games\Games\WVM-0.8.1-pc-Compressed\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.8.1
Mon Oct 12 21:12:17 2020

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.8.1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Wow, I came here to check what ppl talk about this update amazed how fast it was, just to see 10 pages of shit show and give up o_O

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I'm still hoping we'll get something coming of that, like she has a huge collection of sex toys or something.
thats the only logical explanation..at least the only logical explanation i hope for...cause probably loco has more theories! :D and probably some of them are logical...at least that's what i think

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

SB::oops: Uncle Loco kinda went KABOOM!

Well...a man can only take so much sweety....

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Yeah, Who would've thought that the MC passing out meant he (and by proxy us) didn't have all the information /s

Glad he's getting some character development, and that he's working for the good guys (unless he went triple agent, and that's why he hasn't talked to Belle). But I'm still salty that he did me dirty.

Finding out the whole team is ride or die is great, ain't nobody gonna stop the WVM Stars now
Yeah Finding out that about the rest of the team was nice, makes for better team cohesion

Reactions: Jace325
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes