cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
It's Alexis and she's the waitress you had the option of slamming on day one during your "first date" with Azel (although the definition of a "date" has been the subject of some scrutiny lately).
The one that had crush on you and was supposed to go to school across country?

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I thought Lee and Mackey were a thing. Maybe I read that wrong though.
LocoGringo78 ... Minor suggestion.... :unsure:

Look at part of your signature....
" (last updated Oct 10th 2020) Next update target Oct 11th (10-11 PM EST) ", the last update date may be incorrect.. Shouldn't it be Oct 11th 2020, :rolleyes: instead of Oct 10th 2020?

Have a great day... (y)

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Look at part of your signature....
" (last updated Oct 10th 2020) Next update target Oct 11th (10-11 PM EST) ", the last update date may be incorrect.. Shouldn't it be Oct 11th 2020, :rolleyes: instead of Oct 10th 2020?
That first part is the last day I updated the FAQ and the second part is when the actual update is targeted to drop.

Reactions: csmk14

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I am all about getting to know the girls and their personalities. TBH I wasn't a Bailey or Zoe fan in the beginning because of the Liz situation in the first house. Didn't like how they acted when I didn't do her.
I think you're misremembering a bit. Bailey wasn't difficult at all, and Zoe reacts badly before you make the choice, if you refuse she doesn't make any more of a big deal of it. I don't know if BD would touch it when revising the earlier parts or whatever but if he did want to make her first impression a bit more likeable my suggestion would be to have her less angry and more frightened at the thought of us not going through with it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think you're misremembering a bit. Bailey wasn't difficult at all, and Zoe reacts badly before you make the choice, if you refuse she doesn't make any more of a big deal of it. I don't know if BD would touch it when revising the earlier parts or whatever but if he did want to make her first impression a bit more likeable my suggestion would be to have her less angry and more frightened at the thought of us not going through with it.
Yeah probably, but it was more the situation than the personalities. I mean, I didn't care for the way Zoe was acting but the fact that they'd be willing to do that without knowing a thing about either the girl or the guy bothered me. And Bailey is complicit for being there instead of any other cheerleader... IIRC Jasmine didn't even know what the plan was.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
It's uploading now. I hope it helps at least a little. :giggle:
Hope you doing well and get enough rest today from the day with the little ones. (y)

Understandable the upload may take time to upload due to upload speed is slower than the download speed. I will be looking forward for the next update before I check out day 8. I need to review the game from the beginning before LocoGringo78 :oops::eek:whack me with thick yellow pages phone book if I forget another character :rolleyes:from this game.

You try to have a great evening and get some rest. Tomorrow will be another new day. Looking forward to ongoing progress. :cool:

Have a great day... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
That first part is the last day I updated the FAQ and the second part is when the actual update is targeted to drop.
LocoGringo78, oh... Okay.... It was a little confusing when it so close together... Thanks for pointing that out...

HAve a great day and enjoy Day 8... I will be refraining :cautious:myself from checking it out until end of this month... (y)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Thanks, between my wife and The Krypt Angel I am sure they both want to mute me today. I just need my happy place to end the night on a positive note and I will be good.
I've told you a million times that you unloading yer problems on me doesn't annoy me :p

edit: had to shut the door on an easy joke :p

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2017
I'm ok with Daddy, but dom stuff does nothing for me.
I'm the opposite. I like Dom/sub play, but I don't like being called Daddy. Especially not by Shauna. Feels weird for my best friend to call me that, and it's made even worse for me by the information we're learning in the flashbacks about MC's dad.

Reactions: MrFriendly
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes