Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
when you do what you like not really working anymore , hope that's the case for BD, but from what i've read ( i mean the game played ) untill now the story is pretty fucking great...so i think he does enjoy alot what he does because of how good the story is ...so he's prolly not working to hard ( i hope) at least that's my take on it.
Well, whatever you call it the amount of energy he poured into it was still excessive. Which apart from being a potential problem in itself also led people to believe it being easily maintainable and set high expectations on both speed and consistency of upcoming updates. So high in fact, that when circumstances forced him to take a break, these people broke too and reacted in the most ungracious ways. So much so that I sincerely hope they won't ever get to procreate themselves.

That being said, I also believe that Braindrop does immensely enjoy making this game and easily deserves the high amount of praise he gets. I just wish for him to find a good balance between all the different things going on in his life. As this game is but a part of it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well, whatever you call it the amount of energy he poured into it was still excessive. Which apart from being a potential problem in itself also led people to believe it being easily maintainable and set high expectations on both speed and consistency of upcoming updates. So high in fact, that when circumstances forced him to take a break, these people broke too and reacted in the most ungracious ways. So much so that I sincerely hope they won't ever get to procreate themselves.

That being said, I also believe that Braindrop does immensely enjoy making this game and easily deserves the high amount of praise he gets. I just wish for him to find a good balance between all the different things going on in his life. As this game is but a part of it.
wasn't really talking about the public opinion , don't really care about the public opinion on this matter ( no offense to anyone) was just saying he must enjoy it alot to write such a awesome story ( awesome for me at least i enjoy the fuck out of it) therefore he must not consider working , that's all nothing less nothing more.
Edit : at least for the writing part , can't say the same about the coding and everything else.

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
At some point I will just go with all the girls in the game just to have that play through, but for me there are some off limits girls. I know most people hate Damien and just want to bang Jasmine in front of him for some partial payback, but for me she is off limits and will remain that way. While I don't trust Damien I still have that don't mess with a friends girl or a teammates girl (even if he gets kicked off the team I will still feel this way sorry Jasmine your out). Tia is another girl I just don't trust the way she came on to the MC and how she knew about Charles's private shower was always a turn-off for me. Katie is the biggest trust issue for me in this game, I want to distance the MC from Charles and his whole family as much as possible. I don't care if she ends up being a saint and fixes every single issue Charles and Ryker caused she is out and will not be added to either of my primary play throughs at all.

Now outside of these girls my rules are I have to enjoy looking at the girls face (especially the eyes) if she does not have an attractive face or eye's I feel a connection with I probably won't want to add her to my harem. Sure I will go through the scenes so they can be added to the game guide, but I want to have a play through that is enjoyable for me and my tastes in women.

As for having too many girls in the harem I am not sure how I feel about that yet. Since I am picky with who I add I am not concerned yet. I think that there will end up being time jumps and text recaps for some of the dates and lewd activities in the future as there will just be too many girls at some point to get to often. Now I could be wrong and we continue to get a good balance of lewd content each update.
I need to do a play through where I avoid katie

Reactions: Call190Now

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
So far there isn't a single girl in this game I wouldn't at least consider slipping the sausage to... The larger girls are more a maybe than anything else.

My #1 concern is that we will end up with so many girls that the game will become a slideshow of lewd scenes. But as I've said before I trust BD.
my one and only goal in this game is to have the halls of WVM .. full of babes walking around from one class to another with all round bellies with my child in them :love:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I have a "Total Manslut" save and a "Canon" Save, but I'm in two minds right now. I might go back and add Jasmine to the "Canon" playthrough after all. Not because Jasmine suddeny became more attractive, but more because Damien doesn't deserve her. Even if he is redeemed, somehow. I'm still taking Jasmine.

And honestly, i've had almost a week to think about it and my thoughts on Damien are just "Meh."

Redeemed? Fine.
Punished? Sure, why not?
Disappeared off the face of the Earth, never to be seen again? Two of those, please. To go.
i added Jasmine right off the bat .. she so deserves better than Damien's sorry ass .. beside i think he would rather have Lee ....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i would like to know if we will ever get a chance at Mackenzie sometime in the coming updates ... that would be nice :love:

Reactions: csmk14

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Just a question. i'm a tad bit stupid without detailed info for me to understand. So i know BD is doing updates different more like 2updates a month i believe i might be massively wrong. So it used to be 1/7 all the way to 7/7 for it to be complete it. will it be 2/2 now to be complete ?. since i skip updates til they are finished

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes