KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I have a "Total Manslut" save and a "Canon" Save, but I'm in two minds right now. I might go back and add Jasmine to the "Canon" playthrough after all. Not because Jasmine suddeny became more attractive, but more because Damien doesn't deserve her. Even if he is redeemed, somehow. I'm still taking Jasmine.

And honestly, i've had almost a week to think about it and my thoughts on Damien are just "Meh."

Redeemed? Fine.
Punished? Sure, why not?
Disappeared off the face of the Earth, never to be seen again? Two of those, please. To go.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I have a "Total Manslut" save and a "Canon" Save, but I'm in two minds right now. I might go back and add Jasmine to the "Canon" playthrough after all. Not because Jasmine suddeny became more attractive, but more because Damien doesn't deserve her. Even if he is redeemed, somehow. I'm still taking Jasmine.

And honestly, i've had almost a week to think about it and my thoughts on Damien are just "Meh."

Redeemed? Fine.
Punished? Sure, why not?
Disappeared off the face of the Earth, never to be seen again? Two of those, please. To go.
Yea that was basically my entire reason for pursuing her. She's a sweet girl and he treats her like crap so he doesn't deserve her. Animosity for him being a rat only entered into the equation much later and just means I give one less fuck about doing it than I might have before :)

Last edited:

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

Redeemed? Fine.
Punished? Sure, why not?
My main save is a half half. I did not cheat with Shauna as I did not think it to be fair on both of them, also did not bang Alexa but went all in for Rachel for the clients.
Else I waited until the Queen gave the go to get em all.

Reactions: csmk14

henry hopkin

Jan 20, 2018
Let's not draw more attention to this subject than necessary. Not just because BD already said he won't add it himself, but also because Patreon has already closed a couple (gladly, not many!) of projects because someone else made a mod for it. It'll happen when it happens, but let's hope BD manages to complete WVM before that happens, so he can focus on his next project before someone decides to complicate things.
Personally, I think now that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, Azel should be fair game.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Just a propos of nothing, my brain and my core personality are always hardwired to the "Rule of Funny". So it doesn't really matter to me if your post is valid and insightful. It doesn't matter to me if it's asinine and insipid.

My first instinct is always "Hmm, let's see. Where's the joke in that?". My second instinct is to respond seriously and coherently to the valid and insightful posts. Or on a good day "Por que no los dos?"

Which is why I rarely respond to the "Next update?" type posts. C'mon man, at least give me some material to work with!

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Just a propos of nothing, my brain and my core personality are always hardwired to the "Rule of Funny". So it doesn't really matter to me if your post is valid and insightful. It doesn't matter to me if it's asinine and insipid.

My first instinct is always "Hmm, let's see. Where's the joke in that?". My second instinct is to respond seriously and coherently to the valid and insightful posts. Or on a good day "Por que no los dos?"

Which is why I rarely respond to the "Next update?" type posts. C'mon man, at least give me some material to work with!
Yeah, trolls ain`t what they used to be any more...

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
In honour of The Man Braindrop and all the friends I made in this thread and in anticipation of the next update, Imma spin the wheel for a second.

We've come a long, long way together
Through the hard times and the good
I have to celebrate you, baby
I have to praise you like I should

I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you
I have to praise you like I should

Reactions: csmk14

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
My main save is a half half. I did not cheat with Shauna as I did not think it to be fair on both of them, also did not bang Alexa but went all in for Rachel for the clients.
Else I waited until the Queen gave the go to get em all.
Can't remember, which one is Alexa?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
It's Alexis and she's the waitress you had the option of slamming on day one during your "first date" with Azel (although the definition of a "date" has been the subject of some scrutiny lately).
If it's on the calendar it's a date.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes