cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Question, if we get a new day every week, why are we just on day 7 and thread is over a year old?

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's probably going to be a someone can't get pregnant subplot somewhere, my guess is someone like Liz or Zoe. Maybe that's why Zoe is scared of being in a relationship.
Shauna and Penny! :p :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though, that would be kind of interesting with Zoe. She seems more maternal than any of the other girls except for the actual mothers. Her not being able to bear children herself but helping to raise the kids we have with the other girls (depending on how long the game runs for) could have some emotional moments.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
How do I get the black girl? I have flirted and tried with her, but at night her bf calls her and she just goes back...I tried 2/3 times but I am just not being able to make her sleep and stay. What wrong did I do?
I think after meeting with damien, mv have to tell truth when meeting her & hit on her

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
You need to be a dick to damien basically. Confront him and say yes to all options about Jasmine.
Not true :p having been in charge of jasmines page in the guide I can tell you that just getting her to sleep over only requires you to confront damien and obviously choose to invite her over on day 6, the rest of the choices have absolutely no effect.

Tho you do also have to express interest in her during jamie's game as well to get the choice for a little something extra the next morning but it doesn't effect her being in the day 6 end girl pile :p

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Now there go my hopes and dreams crushed.
No....at least not on the part of the dev if/when someone else makes one would only be a guess
Again though, the problem are there are no scenes. Someone would have to get the models...render sex scenes...etc etc. Not just a simple editing of the script. Doubt it's going to happen.

Only other way is to turn an existing girl with sex scenes into family..which is just ridiculous and would totally alter the story to nonsensical propertions.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes