Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Looks like I missed a bunch of fun conversations yesterday. BTLD = Big Tongue Little Dick or Big Tits Little Dick or maybe Bitch Tits Little Dick. LOL sorry you can't change your name to something like that without a little teasing from your perverted family.

I forget who pointed out the harper clothing that was also in the dream with Wendy good catch now i am going to do another replay to see if I can find more things like that. Also the braided hair look has always thrown me off, there has to be another connection there.

Well you guys have fun today, I might not be on much again until later tonight if at all. Don't worry I am not leaving you guys, I'll be back to normal during the week again.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Technically if your on the be pimped out path your creating an ebony milf with own spunk no less lol, sure she will be a good nine months from being one still but as i said Technically your on the right path (fuck it, pregnate both for twice the mocha momma goodness!).
I don't really count them, because they aren't mothers yet and 'Milf' usually means a woman old enough to have an adult son.

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
With that said my guess would be Bailey's Totally Loyal Disciple ;)
High Priest you are closer than most , like really close :p
Looks like I missed a bunch of fun conversations yesterday. BTLD = Big Tongue Little Dick or Big Tits Little Dick or maybe Bitch Tits Little Dick. LOL sorry you can't change your name to something like that without a little teasing from your perverted family.

I forget who pointed out the harper clothing that was also in the dream with Wendy good catch now i am going to do another replay to see if I can find more things like that. Also the braided hair look has always thrown me off, there has to be another connection there.

Well you guys have fun today, I might not be on much again until later tonight if at all. Don't worry I am not leaving you guys, I'll be back to normal during the week again.
I see a ...common theme here...but good try...and no none of them even come close :p although again i say nice try
For the clothing part I'm pretty sure I pointed that out but in all honesty MC kinda did...or at least made us pay more attention since he is the first one that says he remember those.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
So... extrapolating from previous posts. You're

Bailey's Toe Licking Disciple/Deviant/Degenerate?

Edit: Bailey's Totally Loyal you know Bitch is spelled with a B right?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BTLD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
hahahaha nope :p
My user name is a abreviation of " Bailey's Truthfull and Loyal Disciple" :D
EDIT : out of reactions , cause i wanted to react to your post :p
My next guess was gonna be Bailey's Truly Loyal Disciple which woulda been even closer still

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
My next guess was gonna be Bailey's Truly Loyal Disciple which woulda been even closer still
While I am truly a loyal disciple i could not risk offending our High Priest!
Such name for another one than our High Priest is blasphemy!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love this vn, this thread and 99% of the posters here. Now I need coffee.

Atleast I pretty sure I can relax that Braindrop won't pull an m.s.knight and make this all a coma filled dream after the mc's accident. Nor do I think I have to worry about a fire in the mansion and the mc can only save one of the ever growing harem.

So life is good atm

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Okayyy...

Betty's Titty Loving Diablotin?
so...a imp?really? :))))))))))

Atleast I pretty sure I can relax that Braindrop won't pull an m.s.knight and make this all a coma filled dream after the mc's accident. Nor do I think I have to worry about a fire in the mansion and the mc can only save one of the ever growing harem.

So life is good atm
don't jinx it please...first time i played AL wrecked me....that choice be forever damned! knight..i don't think i've played something from him but from what you're saying ...ya i rather not. :))

Taureum

Jul 1, 2018

So life is good atm
yeah, that we couldn't safe the Cook was shit... She always had that peacefull look from a Shiba Inu and who knows how far we could have gone with her otherwise

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
now that i think about it...BD gave us at least 1 detail to whom MC's sister was...but i never made that connection ...and even when i say the connection it sounds a bit of a stretch but still it was there the fact that in most memories or at least the early ones there was a lot of pink involved ....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Call190Now

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
so...a imp?really? :))))))))))

don't jinx it please...first time i played AL wrecked me....that choice be forever damned! knight..i don't think i've played something from him but from what you're saying ...ya i rather not. :))
Sorry the director for sixth sense, signs and unbreakable. The "twist ending" guy. I just didn't know how to spell his middle name and too lazy to look it up :p

Edit: I was spoiled by spoilers for AL so it was a lot less devastating to me. The one time I was grateful for knowing the end before I played tbh

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Nope, he was at school and he has no memory problems with being adopted by Azel. As seen in the therapy session with Lauren. He forgot about his sister in between being taken by his father and present day.
I vote trauma from separation and possibly abuse/brainwashing by father.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes