BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
one thing bothers me...and I don't think I want to find a answer...or better yet not what I'm thinking about
when we go to Harper for dinner ( if i remember correctly) we see her dressed in a certain way...with certain clothes...then I can't remember exactly when we have a dream and in our dream mom is wearing the same clothes...I mean the exact same clothes...my question is why?
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
one thing bothers me...and I don't think I want to find a answer...or better yet not what I'm thinking about
when we go to Harper for dinner ( if i remember correctly) we see her dressed in a certain way...with certain clothes...then I can't remember exactly when we have a dream and in our dream mom is wearing the same clothes...I mean the exact same clothes...my question is why?
:unsure::unsure::unsure:
That ciould just be recent memories randomly appearing in your dreams. Happens often..dreams are odd things. Wonderul study subject...

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
That ciould just be recent memories randomly appearing in your dreams. Happens often..dreams are odd things. Wonderul study subject...
This. Probably the same reasonwhy dream sister turned from Ruby to Stacy to girl with braided pigtails to Willow. And we still don't know who braided pigtails girl is.

Reactions: Nathaniel Hammer

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You know we're just gonna keep guessing if you're not gonna tell us, and the longer that takes, the more ridiculous our guesses will become. Untill eventually we'll decide we like one guess the best and you're stuck with it. Just saying. :ROFLMAO:
Well if we reach that point or better said then when we reach that point there will be nothing I can do (except tell what it means :))) ) but we'll see , I seriously don't mind this guessing, first one was quite funny :D
This. Probably the same reasonwhy dream sister turned from Ruby to Stacy to girl with braided pigtails to Willow. And we still don't know who braided pigtails girl is.
interesting, and you are definetly right that did happen so it might also happen here , guess we'll see if it's what you're saying is true or it might actually be connected , who knows?except BD or maybe Loco & Krypt , we'll see ^_^
EDIT : fuck i think i edited my post like 3 times...after re-reading it I was like "am i fucking retarded and can't type for shit?what the fuck was I trying to say there? "

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
EDIT : fuck i think i edited my post like 3 times...after re-reading it I was like "am i fucking retarded and can't type for shit?what the fuck was I trying to say there? "
Don't worry, happens to all of us while we constantly alternate between lucid dreams and reality. It also explains why Loco's theories sound so coherent since he's in a constant state of mad lucid dreams

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Beieve that version was based on Kimmy . Kimmy has a braided Ponytail and is a swimmer that version of the sister had braided pigtails and the dream she pops up in mentions her wanting to go swimming.

edit: fixed redundant wording of a half asleep brain

Last edited:

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Mc was in the car crash with his father...that would explain why he is not remembering anything since being awarded to Azel...and why he confuses memories...hmmm
Nope, he was at school and he has no memory problems with being adopted by Azel. As seen in the therapy session with Lauren. He forgot about his sister in between being taken by his father and present day.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Beieve that version was based on Kimmy I believe. Kimmy has a braided Ponytail and is a swimmer that version of the sister had braided pigtails and the dream she pops up in mentions her wanting to go swimming.
She (DreamKimmy) didn't look Asian to me, but for lack of a better interpretation, I'll buy it. For now.

BTLD

-Bath Time Lovin' Degenerate?
-Buxom Transgender Licking Dom?
-Bartholomew Tiberius Lovecraft Dresden?

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
She (DreamKimmy) didn't look Asian to me, but for lack of a better interpretation, I'll buy it. For now.

BTLD

-Bath Time Lovin' Degenerate?
-Buxom Transgender Licking Dom?
-Bartholomew Tiberius Lovecraft Dresden?
I concede that is the one caveat yes. Tho it could just be as close as BD could get without her looking like a straight up progeria patient which seems to happen a lot with DAZ child models when you mess with their morphs too much. *shrug*

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Nope, he was at school and he has no memory problems with being adopted by Azel. As seen in the therapy session with Lauren. He forgot about his sister in between being taken by his father and present day.
I can't remember that being mentioned :unsure:, could you give me a refresher?when was that mentioned in game ?

For the guessing part of my user some of you got close-ish but didn't get it in the end...best of luck!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes