Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
pretty much what i had said
Not really, you said it depends on how involved in the killing someone is, the whole point of felony murder is that it doesn't matter if someone actually had anything to do with the killing, hence the example of the guy sitting in a car on the other side of the street getting charged with murder.

anyway ....bottom line is ... Damien is fucked ....out of college and no way to pay his momma bills...he's just fucked...
and that's the bottom line cause STONE COLD SAID SO!
I just feel sorry for his poor mother (assuming she's real), imagine her finding out this way just what kind of son she's raised, and what he's been doing to raise the money she needs, and then that money stops.

Yes, he did. Shauna said her ears weren't pierced, but she'd get that done.
IIRC that's only if he cheats on Jamie with her, if he doesn't we're still waiting for him to give her them.

• Angry
Reactions: ImperialD

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
ok heres a screen shot of Azel's necklace . how do you figure its a pearl necklace ?

View attachment 862584

its a metal necklace with what looks like rubies/diamonds
They're talking about this meaning:
Pearl Necklace: the glorious culmination of tit-fucking, in which you blow your nuts out all over a girl's tits, shoulders, neck, and, with any luck, chin. one of the highest expressions of love and affection bestowable upon a woman by a man.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Alright, this make be a hot take. With the events of the last 2 updates having played out, it's got me thinking...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As much as I hate Damien and that's a shit load. That's kind of out of the feeling of this vn.

Besides Damien's mom has probably been dead for years or gave him up when he was born knowing he would be a piece of shit.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
pecard255 said:

Oh yeah, and he gave Jamie got a pearl necklace in her sleep.

so thats what this was about ???
sounds like he mistook who and what kind of necklace it was ...
dam i'm getting to old for this shit :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I still think Damien is redeemable, but expect him to be out of the picture for a few episodes before that happens. His redemption would probably be dramatic, and I think he might get killed when it happens, or shortly after.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes