BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i will say one thing....there's one thing that bothers me ...a lot i would say....
I hope this is a mistake from BD and not something implemented by him lets say...
At the begining of the game we gift Azel a necklace...and that gift is suppose to be a pretty big deal since the other one had sentimental value right?and she says she is not going to take that necklace down and wear it everyday right?
Thing is ...i never see that necklace again...or better said I DON'T REMEMBER right now in this playthrough that I'm doing...I'm at day 3 night and still have not seen the necklace again...
So...that being said and with CONSPIRACY HAT ACTIVATED i hope this is something that BD pure and simple forgot and not something from Azel...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm guessing he's refering to something more specifically and the way he phrases it ...it seems like it might be something interesting furthermore LocoGringo78 trying to generalize it ...makes me want to pay more attention to the house to see whats going on there...hmm CONSPIRACY HAT ACTIVATED!
Yes I am generalizing it on purpose. I didn't do a full write up for day 8 yet. I need to wait for part 2. Also the day 2-7 write up I have is put on hold as well. I am waiting to do a write up like I did with day 1 clues and hints until after the week 1 rework.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
i will say one thing....there's one thing that bothers me ...a lot i would say....
I hope this is a mistake from BD and not something implemented by him lets say...
At the begining of the game we gift Azel a necklace...and that gift is suppose to be a pretty big deal since the other one had sentimental value right?and she says she is not going to take that necklace down and wear it everyday right?
Thing is ...i never see that necklace again...or better said I DON'T REMEMBER right now in this playthrough that I'm doing...I'm at day 3 night and still have not seen the necklace again...
So...that being said and with CONSPIRACY HAT ACTIVATED i hope this is something that BD pure and simple forgot and not something from Azel...
I totally forgot about that necklace LOL, pretty sure I've never seen it again. Also did MC ever gave the earring to Shauna (if you choose to buy it in d1?)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well likely we will see now whether Brain faithfully reads all pages after he is back from his two days of vacation, when in second update of day 8 we either get an explanation or Azel will be seen wearing that necklace. :p

Reactions: BTLD and Call190Now

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well likely we will see now whether Brain faithfully reads all pages after he is back from his two days of vacation, when in second update of day 8 we either get an explanation or Azel will be seen wearing that necklace. :p
To be honest I hope we get to see her wearing the necklace again because if that's not the case maybe there are other implications which none of them are pretty or nice ...but I seriously think this is just a detail BD forgot about it ...again at least that's what I'm hoping ^_^
(In no way or form am i criticizing he's work ...just so everyone understands that )

Reactions: Call190Now and DA22

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Yes, he did. Shauna said her ears weren't pierced, but she'd get that done.
ya he did and she said that her ears are not pierced so she can't wear atm them but will get her ears pierced and wear them
EDIT : got ninja'ed :)))
thanks, I forgot about this since it's been a while since I've last played the game (without skipping scenes, since I've missed my save game quite a few times), gonna pay more attention when W1 remake drops xD

Reactions: MasterD1 and BTLD

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To be honest I hope we get to see her wearing the necklace again because if that's not the case maybe there are other implications which none of them are pretty or nice ...but I seriously think this is just a detail BD forgot about it ...again at least that's what I'm hoping ^_^
(In no way or form am i criticizing he's work ...just so everyone understands that )
I would not worry, likely there is a good reason either way even if Brain did not just forget or it is just a rendering problem. One thing in this game is absolutely for sure and that is that Azel loves and cares for MC as her boy, even if it may not end up in the way some of us might wish. :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: BeoWoolF and BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would not worry, likely there is a good reason either way even if Brain did not just forget or it is just a rendering problem. One thing in this game is absolutely for sure and that is that Azel loves and cares for MC as her boy, even if it may not end up in the way some of us might wish. :p
True, lol I don't anyone would ever think that Azel was working against the mc or had anything but complete love for him. It oozes through her scenes and I love that.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm guessing he's refering to something more specifically and the way he phrases it ...it seems like it might be something interesting furthermore LocoGringo78 trying to generalize it ...makes me want to pay more attention to the house to see whats going on there...hmm CONSPIRACY HAT ACTIVATED!
yeah Loco is blind as a bat .. about as bad as me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes