The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
but you do have to admit Bailey gotten a hell of alot of attention ..
If you think I'm ever gonna see that as a bad thing clearly you forget who yer talking to lol.

Also why the hell did you bother spoiler tag her name? Its not like she new or anything I swear people are getting way too over zealous spoiler tagging every single name they mention...it's just unnecessary

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you think I'm ever gonna see that as a bad thing clearly you forget who yer talking to lol.

Also why the hell did you bother spoiler tag her name? Its not like she new or anything I swear people are getting way too over zealous spoiler tagging every single name they mention...it just unnecessary
I'm guilty of doing that myself, just want to be respectful. ...well unless I'm talking about Damien:p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

Also why the hell did you bother spoiler tag her name? Its not like she new or anything I swear people are getting way too over zealous spoiler tagging every single name they mention...it's just unnecessary
look we all know how you worship Bailey . not saying its a bad thing .. just she does get alot of playtime lately .. theres other girls that hardly get any

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
It's a hardcore balancing act. So many lovely LIs. Like I've stated many many times: I don't envy bd. No matter who gets the spotlights during an update there is always someone who believes someone else is more deserving.

Thank God I want them all. :p besides I have to have patience anyway cause harp's my #1 and that will be a long while away, if.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
look we all know how you worship Bailey . not saying its a bad thing .. just she does get alot of playtime lately .. theres other girls that hardly get any
I know that and if you had bothered to actually quote my whole post earlier I also said I'm pretty sure she'll be be getting back burnered for a while :p I'm not complaining about it either

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
It's a hardcore balancing act. So many lovely LIs. Like I've stated many many times: I don't envy bd. No matter who gets the spotlights during an update there is always someone who believes someone else is more deserving.

Thank God I want them all. :p besides I have to have patience anyway cause harp's my #1 and that will be a long while away, if.
i couldn't agree more .. i think everyone knows how i feel about all the girls ingame .. :love:

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I know that and if you had bothered to actually quote my whole post earlier I also said I'm pretty sure she'll be be getting back burnered for a while :p I'm not complaining about it either
yeah yeah i know .. i hate going back to previous pages tho :ROFLMAO: and i wouldn't complain about it either , well if i was you i wouldn't ..
i just wait for the day the girls are walking the halls of WVM all carrying baby bellies of my offspring ... i meant to say my MC's ;)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yeah yeah i know .. i hate going back to previous pages tho :ROFLMAO: and i wouldn't complain about it either , well if i was you i wouldn't ..
i just wait for the day the girls are walking the halls of WVM all carrying baby bellies of my offspring ... i meant to say my MC's ;)
Is perhaps a good job they all seem to only have the one class to attend to then isn't it? Halls sure are gonna het busy real soon. Need to set up a daycare room somewhere.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I mean I'm sure she'll still pop up to say hi give us a hug and/or kiss now and then and that's enough of a dose of Vitamin Bailey for me to get by on. I have all saves for all her lewd scenes to tide me over till BD decides to let us get freaky with her again :giggle:

Last edited:

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
There is no known information on this as of the most current release. It has been rumored that the Bailey/Rainn stuff will come sometime after day 9 or 10 though. Don't hold me to that though.
Suffice it to say Rainn will be romanceable regardless of whether you shared Bailey or not. I can't really be more specific without breaking my oath of silence to Braindrop
Okay, thanks for the replies :)

Reactions: The Krypt Angel

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Is there a list of all the past changes already made somewhere?
A few changes.
1. Emiko has a new scene where she shows off her costume and Mackie appears
2. The dialogue about Tali wanting a child is changed to her just needing a friend and Rachael isn't her adoptive Mom anymore. I think also her parents were murdered this time.
3. Date night with Shauna, a few changes in Veronica's dialogue and where she sits. Plus a set date for seeing Nathan again.

I can't remember any other changes.

Reactions: DA22 and Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
when you go to pick up Jamie for the road trip to WVM there's a interesting painting in the house...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LocoGringo78 what do you think? since this is a unusual occurence and you are the master in these.
When I did my slow play through for clues from day 1 I looked at that painting for a while, and had a similar thought but there was one color missing. I think it is just a happy coincidence and nothing further, but these are the things I look for when replaying.

My favorite is the book in the scene when you figure out who cedey is, it is called "the answer ". Now that could be another clue or another happy coincidence. There is another book that caught my eye is day 8 part 1 called "proof" I am trying to figure out what that means if anything. Not going to tell you where it is but you should go look for it and let me know your thoughts.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
When I did my slow play through for clues from day 1 I looked at that painting for a while, and had a similar thought but there was one color missing. I think it is just a happy coincidence and nothing further, but these are the things I look for when replaying.

My favorite is the book in the scene when you figure out who cedey is, it is called "the answer ". Now that could be another clue or another happy coincidence. There is another book that caught my eye is day 8 part 1 called "proof" I am trying to figure out what that means if anything. Not going to tell you where it is but you should go look for it and let me know your thoughts.
I just started ( yesterday ) to replay the game and try to find some clues , i think that was the first one that caught my attention..
Did not notice the books..will keep my eyes peeled to see what other clues i can suss out :d

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
A few changes.
1. Emiko has a new scene where she shows off her costume and Mackie appears
2. The dialogue about Tali wanting a child is changed to her just needing a friend and Rachael isn't her adoptive Mom anymore. I think also her parents were murdered this time.
3. Date night with Shauna, a few changes in Veronica's dialogue and where she sits. Plus a set date for seeing Nathan again.

I can't remember any other changes.
Thank you so much for your time and answer! :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Yes there are small differences in all locations not just the house.
I'm guessing he's refering to something more specifically and the way he phrases it ...it seems like it might be something interesting furthermore LocoGringo78 trying to generalize it ...makes me want to pay more attention to the house to see whats going on there...hmm CONSPIRACY HAT ACTIVATED!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes