Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Rainn in the harem? I hope not... its already huge and there are far bigger priorities to be added before adding in random lesbians who dont seem all that into the MC anyway.

1. Azel is most obvious one with a nefarious modder leering over the potential of adding her into said harem (a modder not Braindrop, nope not him, stop fingering his direction, he is innocent i tell thee)
2. Zoey is basically wanting in after getting a taste but needs to accept said feelings first and foremost. Not far away.
3. Natalie is there and abouts, shes taking her time with the sexy stuff but wants a gold envelope invite sooner rather than later
4. The princess whatsherface has seemingly had a rewrite to not be anywhere near as dangerous a harem add so is literally on site and Rachel has been known to prompt participation from reluctant participants but dont think she will need much nudging.
5. Stacy, not entirely sure the point of her at the moment in the story as its mostly teases of mystery but i dont think its a stretch to say after maybe the above 4 shes the next most likely to be vag deep in the MCs little orgy party.

After that youve longer term targets including Harper, Skye, Willow and Jasmine who have had plenty of exposure as more than just fuck buddies no less if at all but Rainn? Nah, ideally shes way down the list.

Reactions: Call190Now

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I dunno if Cedey was will be that quick for forgive Wendy considering she had it a lot rougher than MC did growing up in foster care. Especially since she has already shown to have anger issues towards people she’s mad at. Imo, the only reason she was quick to forgive the MC is because as the younger brother there wasn’t anything we could do to look for her sooner.
according to her .. the accident was her fault .. so what would she forgive him for ?

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Don't mind him he's just salty cuz his precious Veronica hasn't gotten any attention lately. Tho truth be told I have a feeling Bailey will get back burnered a bit for the next few updates while she works out her feelings for Rainn at least for those on that path.
but you do have to admit Bailey gotten a hell of alot of attention ..

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'll give you the path to redemption point , sure I don't mind letting that door open BUT doing nothing is the same as doing the deed
How should i say this...take for example american law...murder charge...if they are 2 people involved both will be tried for murder even if the other one was coerced in some way he still is as guilty as the other person who did the deed, in the eyes of the law.
Now if i'm mistaken...please correct but I'm 99% sure thats the case, and even if I'm mistaken I still feel like he could have done a bit more to help us out, I'm not saying put me over your family but maybe for example let me know that he was coming here to stirr shit up, things like that.
it depends on if the one that did not do the murder .. in fact just stood by or had some effect on that murder , or in some cases did not know the murder happened / thought that it would happen / or found out after the murder took place on whether or not , how he law gets applied usually receives a lesser sentence ... but then again the laws are slightly different depending on what state your getting tried in ... federal laws cases , it doesn't matter what state cause its a federal case , and federal law applies ...

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
it depends on if the one that did not do the murder .. in fact just stood by or had some effect on that murder , or in some cases did not know the murder happened / thought that it would happen / or found out after the murder took place on whether or not , how he law gets applied usually receives a lesser sentence ... but then again the laws are slightly different depending on what state your getting tried in ... federal laws cases , it doesn't matter what state cause its a federal case , and federal law applies ...
they would still be tried for murder but we are getting off the rails :p what i meant to say was even though one of them was clearly not that much involved or didn't had that big of impact the punishment would still be one for murder even if that punishment was lesser would still be AT LEAST the minimum for murder so as in our case even though Ryker might be the evil planner we can blame Damien as much , but again thats my opinion

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
they would still be tried for murder but we are getting off the rails :p what i meant to say was even though one of them was clearly not that much involved or didn't had that big of impact the punishment would still be one for murder even if that punishment was lesser would still be AT LEAST the minimum for murder so as in our case even though Ryker might be the evil planner we can blame Damien as much , but again thats my opinion
true .. and Ryker could even be charged with attempted murder .. seeing he had the bat

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
agreed ,, seeing how the college was built before they got involved .. i believe
Well the colege might have been built earlier, but it might well be one of that coincidences or jokes Brain dropped in. :) It would make some sense if the name of game could be based on that instead of the college. Just depends how important that story line with the three becomes in future.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Murder is a special case in the US because of Felony Murder laws.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For crimes other than murder, you're looking at conspiracy or accomplice charges, and a prosecutor could probably get both to stick to Damien.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Well the colege might have been built earlier, but it might well be one of that coincidences or jokes Brain dropped in. :) It would make some sense if the name of game could be based on that instead of the college. Just depends how important that story line with the three becomes in future.
true .. but i wouldn't count on it

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
true .. and Ryker could even be charged with attempted murder .. seeing he had the bat
I'm sorry for ...having some difficulty expressing myself , I'm not saying they will be tried for murder, I'm comparing the degree of both the involvment with a exceptional case in law , I'm saying they are both to blame in the same matter but one MAYBE A BIT LESS ( not much less ...) but a bit less than the other..but still both share the blame.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
anyway ....bottom line is ... Damien is fucked ....out of college and no way to pay his momma bills...he's just fucked...
and that's the bottom line cause STONE COLD SAID SO!

Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes