EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
I don't know if this has been said before in the 1000's of replies, but this game needs the cuckquean tag lol

Last edited:

EquinoxGG

Jul 4, 2020
Cuckquean. But I don't see why it needs the tag. None of the LIs are being cucked :unsure:
Jamie who is the main and original gf encourages the MC to have sexual relations with other people and even finds it hot. The other way around it would be a cuckold game. edit - the point of the tag is that it's a fetish that doesn't get much screen time, so it would be good to see it getting highlighted for once.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Jamie who is the main and original gf encourages the MC to have sexual relations with other people and even finds it hot. The other way around it would be a cuckold game. edit - the point of the tag is that it's a fetish that doesn't get much screen time, so it would be good to see it getting highlighted for once.
Jamie is effectively a cuckqueen....certainly well on her way to being one.
WVM is a harem vn.

This is a cuckquean vn: https://f95zone.to/threads/whats-mine-is-yours-s3-v0-2-vitalsigns.60442/

I don't feel Jamie is cucked at all. But that is my opinion. Love cuckqueans though

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
I would gladly offer myself as sacrifice on the altar of Bailey. ....shhhh.....don't tell anyone, but I'll admit zoe and Harper get my blood flowing too. Harper is probably way overdue for a good dickin.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I would gladly offer myself as sacrifice on the altar of Bailey. ....shhhh.....don't tell anyone, but I'll admit zoe and Harper get my blood flowing too. Harper is probably way overdue for a good dickin.
Truth, good dickin' but also some love and tenderness. Harper is just so yummy.

Reactions: LocalProdigy

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
welp you just a made me go down a rabbit hole now im going to install this game and try to complete all the content available see you in a a couple of days maybe lol
It is unique, but be aware it's a kinetic vn (no choices like this vn, just story) . And like a lot vns not for everyone, I hope you like it (y)

Last edited:

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017
If you allow Bailey to date Rainn does that open up Rainn to become part of the harem? Like can the MC sleep with Rainn if you pick to allow Bailey to date her?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
If you allow Bailey to date Rainn does that open up Rainn to become part of the harem? Like can the MC sleep with Rainn if you pick to allow Bailey to date her?
The Krypt Angel is our resident Bailey (and by proxy Rainn) Insider, good question I hope they or BD have an answer.

Edited : errors

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
There is no known information on this as of the most current release. It has been rumored that the Bailey/Rainn stuff will come sometime after day 9 or 10 though. Don't hold me to that though.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Yes..I never said anything to the contrary of that.
Didn't you say that Belle saying Ryker turned the bouncer meant that mask dude was in on it and just faking? If that was someone else said that, sorry for the mistake.

WVM is a harem vn.

This is a cuckquean vn: https://f95zone.to/threads/whats-mine-is-yours-s3-v0-2-vitalsigns.60442/

I don't feel Jamie is cucked at all. But that is my opinion. Love cuckqueans though
If Jamie is not just OK with us fucking other girls but actually gets off on it, that would make her a cuckqueen. And while it's not 100% certain that she does it certainly seems likely given just how enthusiastic she is about it. I'm fully expecting to catch her masturbating while thinking about us and another girl at some point soon, and a short mini-arc about her coming to terms with her kink.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Suffice it to say Rainn will be romanceable regardless of whether you shared Bailey or not. I can't really be more specific without breaking my oath of silence to Braindrop

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Didn't you say that Belle saying Ryker turned the bouncer meant that mask dude was in on it and just faking? If that was someone else said that, sorry for the mistake.

If Jamie is not just OK with us fucking other girls but actually gets off on it, that would make her a cuckqueen. And while it's not 100% certain that she does it certainly seems likely given just how enthusiastic she is about it. I'm fully expecting to catch her masturbating while thinking about us and another girl at some point soon, and a short mini-arc about her coming to terms with her kink.
That would be interesting.

MasterD1

Oct 23, 2018
So I'm kind of more curious about Wendy and Williows relationship at this point. How bad is it, or has become?
Sure Wendy has been following the MC, but polly because he's more visible. Has she done the same for Williow?
What's their reunion going to be like?
Will she be a part of both their lives going forward?
Has she had more children since, and the MC and Cedey have more family they don't know about?
Will she recognize Williow as Cedey? Cause that could lead to some confrontations.
Is she emotionally stable enough to be a part of their lives, or will she disappear again?
Is Lauren going to have to provide more therapy for both Williow and now Wendy?

Lots of questions to answer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Call190Now
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes