Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I think we've driven Loco to theory wonderland again and he is furiously re-checking scenes hehehe

On an unrelated note...out of reactions...again...so many posts i'd like to react to but can't, just know I would if I could.
This thread has so many good posters with so many good posts the reacts just disappear. On both sides of any debate there is quality.
LocoGringo78 and the rest of the usuals keeps it lively in here for that i am grateful

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
This thread has so many good posters with so many good posts the reacts just disappear. On both sides of any debate there is quality.
LocoGringo78 and the rest of the usuals keeps it lively in here for that i am grateful
I'm just happy I've finally got through it again and done the last 2 updates haha...while spoilers never bother me...least now I know wtf everyone is talking about :p

How many reacts do you have a day ??
Base member gets 20 iirc...and I think it's on a rolling 24h period (not 100% sure on the period though)

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm just happy I've finally got through it again and done the last 2 updates haha...while spoilers never bother me...least now I know wtf everyone is talking about :p

Base member gets 20 iirc...and I think it's on a rolling 24h period (not 100% sure on the period though)
I can't even imagine. I had to see the last one as soon as it dropped. I should have waited myself to the one before but since I partook i needed that resolve quick :ROFLMAO:
How many reacts do you have a day ??
Maviarab knew better than me. I keep getting some back through out the day cause I partake in some off-topicness. Not proud but I am honest :p

Reactions: csmk14 and BeoWoolF

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can't even imagine. I had to see the last one as soon as it dropped. I should have waited myself to the one before but since I partook i needed that resolve quick :ROFLMAO:

Maviarab knew better than me. I keep getting some back through out the day cause I partake in some off-topicness. Not proud but I am honest :p
That's why I'm pretty sure it's on a rolling 24h period, as you say...every now and then you'll get 1 or 2 back....annoying as hell even though I appreciate why it is that way.

Reactions: csmk14

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
I'm still going through about 20 pages of trying to get caught up but thought I would throw this out to see what everyone thinks of this possibility

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Wait are we talking about running out of likes again as if that's a real thing that ya know, exists? Cuz much like "performance issues" that's never happened to me before. So... either I don't like you as much as I think I do or you need to step up your game in terms of entertainment value in your posts?

Running out of Fucks to give, that I could understand. That usually occurs within 5 minutes of waking up and before my first coffee of the day.

I do love you guys. I just don't see the need to show my love with an arbitrary emoticon. I'd rather respond to the person's post directly.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm still going through about 20 pages of trying to get caught up but thought I would throw this out to see what everyone thinks of this possibility

I think LocoGringo78 has theorised something very similar before. Certainly an interesting thought. She is in his dreams for a reason that's for sure.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Wait are we talking about running out of likes again as if that's a real thing that ya know, exists? Cuz much like "performance issues" that's never happened to me before. So... either I don't like you as much as I think I do or you need to step up your game in terms of entertainment value in your posts?

Running out of Fucks to give, that I could understand. That usually occurs within 5 minutes of waking up and before my first coffee of the day.

I do love you guys. I just don't see the need to show my love with an arbitrary emoticon. I'd rather respond to the person's post directly.
:ROFLMAO: :LOL: fuck maybe I'm just a emoji slut just giving up easily to some pretty words :p

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
And as was stated later after that event...the bouncer was involved...as were some inside staff. Quite easy to assume given that information, that Damien was to be a part of the 'make sure no one comes outside to help' group. It was never said in the game to my recollection..but the whole thing..inside, outside, Damien...was planned very carefully.
The bouncer was the black guy who wanted to grope Azel when we first arrived. The guy who was injured was the antifa ninja who stopped him and brought us inside.

I know people are saying he is toying with Jasmine as well saying that he is gay and leading her on. That has not been confirmed officially yet, but also don't forget he could be bisexual as well.
Dude, we caught him sucking Lee's cock and Charles accidentally outed him. Dude is gay. If he was bi, why would he have ducked Jasmine every time she wanted to get physical?

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
On a completely different note.

Who would really chose Hannah over Eden?
OK, for the sake of seeing all the possibilities yes, but would you for real?
Hannah just randomly turns up at the bowling dragging on the coattails of Eden, I'm not the biggest fan of Eden given that she wants a sex tape to revive her career (how's she going to balance rasing a child with acting)? But do prefer her over Hannah (currently)

Reactions: csmk14

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The bouncer was the black guy who wanted to grope Azel when we first arrived. The guy who was injured was the antifa ninja who stopped him and brought us inside.
Yes..I never said anything to the contrary of that.

And as was stated later after that event...the bouncer was involved...as were some inside staff.
Which part of what I said was incorrect?

May 27, 2020
Some update news from Patreon
Braindrop said:

Updated Schedule

Day 8 part 2 will release October 27th.
My girlfriend for the first time in her career has both Sat/Sun off next weekend. I would never usually take an impromptu vacation like this but given these exact circumstances with everything she's helped me through this year and the fact that I did pause pledges for this month.. it seems like a perfect chance to do something special with her that I wouldn't normally be able to do.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Hannah just randomly turns up at the bowling dragging on the coattails of Eden, I'm not the biggest fan of Eden given that she wants a sex tape to revive her career (how's she going to balance rasing a child with acting)? But do prefer her over Hannah (currently)
There's lots of Mommy Actresses that seem to have no problem balancing their career with motherhood (I'd give you a list, but I'd probably be still typing this time tomorrow and still not be complete).

My reasoning is I simply don't like Hanna. Like you said, riding Eden's coat tails. Plus her model isn't that hot. As far as the Asian girls go, it's Kimmy>Anna>Emiko (old)>Emiko (new)>>>>>>Hannah.

Last edited:

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I think that Wendy will either move in with them or find a place near by so she can be close and still give them space. Willow did say she has seen mom (Wendy) here and there so I don't know what her reactions will be when she sees them both. I just hope it is not something like Wendy sees Stacy and says how much she misses her and is sorry she let her go. I will probably have a mental breakdown if that happens.
After reading that I'm now half expecting BD to write the scene along the lines of

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes