KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
should I ask hmmm I'm not sure if I should ask oh what the hell what about the update :p
Since it's still Friday, you're safe for now. Ask again this time tomorrow? Eh. Your mileage may vary.

Obviously, if I were Braindrop , I'd prefer the company of my GF over you maniacs as well (this maniac included).

To paraphrase Rachael and Azel: "Take it easy every once in a while, ya dumb Pancake!"

To paraphrase the Toesucker: "And don't forget to eat a meal every once in a while!"

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
There's lots of Mommy Actresses that seem to have no problem balancing their career with motherhood
Yeah I'm not saying it's impossible, just that I think she should think seriously about which one is the more important to her first. She doesn't seem too serious about having a child more "My career is not doing so well, I'll have a child instead"

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Yeah I'm not saying it's impossible, just that I think she should think seriously about which one is the more important to her first. She doesn't seem too serious about having a child more "My career is not doing so well, I'll have a child instead"
My opinion of celebs is that deep down inside, they don't differ much from us regular folks, and sometimes make the dumbest of decisions for the damndest of reasons. So it's not out of character to me.

Would I personally have preferred "My career is not doing so well, I'll pose for Playboy instead" in the time-honoured tradition? Sure! But times change, and I guess celebs care more about breaking the internet Kim Kardashian style (*cough*sex-tape*cough*) than motherhood.

Or maybe Por que no los dos? Get pregnant, THEN pose for Playboy. Cater to the fanboys and the niche (no kink-shaming) all in one.

Reactions: Krynh

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
On a completely different note.

Who would really chose Hannah over Eden?
OK, for the sake of seeing all the possibilities yes, but would you for real?
There is already enough crazy I don't need more I picked Eden for 2 reasons 1. Hannah seems crazy 2. Eden is a client (I trust Rachael's judgement on clients).

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm still going through about 20 pages of trying to get caught up but thought I would throw this out to see what everyone thinks of this possibility

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok I'll bite.

While I don't like this as this would mean Stacy is related to the MC and it will be a sad day for me if that happens. However, I don't think this is the case since it appears that Azel and the MC dad where friends of some sort otherwise how did she get guardianship of the MC? So I would think she would have had some knowledge of this, but she was unaware of Cedar so you never know. The dream sequence is odd since the first redhead did not look like Stacy it looked like Ruby, who the MC saw that night for the first time (dog walking) on the street. Then she morphed into someone more like Stacy who came to the MC rescue. The dream bounced back and forth between Stacy and Cedar before finally landing on Cedar. I believe Cedar is the true sister and Stacy is a childhood friend if anything, but a cousin is not out of the realm of possibilities either.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Ok I'll bite.

While I don't like this as this would mean Stacy is related to the MC and it will be a sad day for me if that happens. However, I don't think this is the case since it appears that Azel and the MC dad where friends of some sort otherwise how did she get guardianship of the MC? So I would think she would have had some knowledge of this, but she was unaware of Cedar so you never know. The dream sequence is odd since the first redhead did not look like Stacy it looked like Ruby, who the MC saw that night for the first time (dog walking) on the street. Then she morphed into someone more like Stacy who came to the MC rescue. The dream bounced back and forth between Stacy and Cedar before finally landing on Cedar. I believe Cedar is the true sister and Stacy is a childhood friend if anything, but a cousin is not out of the realm of possibilities either.
I'll take your bid and raise you.

what if MC's Dad was cheating on Stacey's Mom with Azel without MC knowing this. Then the MC's Dad died. Azel didn't want to ruin MC's image of his father further then it had been already eroded by all of the previous fights because she was actually a neighbor so she knew about Stacey but MC was having nightmares about his past but Azel was trying to help you forget about the things that were bothering the MC.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020

what if MC's Dad was cheating on Stacey's Mom with Azel without MC knowing this. Then the MC's Dad died. Azel didn't want to ruin MC's image of his father further then it had been already eroded by all of the previous fights because she was actually a neighbor so she knew about Stacey but MC was having nightmares about his past but Azel was trying to help you forget about the things that were bothering the MC.
Bah, terrible theory.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Ok so what we know if the MC was young when separated from Wendy and Cedar, but not that young. If I had to guess maybe 5 years old. Now Stacy is either a year younger than the MC or the same age. She did say she was going to WVM a year earlier than she expected. Now as much as the idea that Stacy is a half sister it is possible but the more I thought about it the more it makes sense Azel wouldn't know. What if Stacy's mom was in the car with the MC dad during the accident, or maybe she was in the other car. So many possibilities for connections.

AmIReal

Jan 21, 2018
Ok so what we know if the MC was young when separated from Wendy and Cedar, but not that young. If I had to guess maybe 5 years old. Now Stacy is either a year younger than the MC or the same age. She did say she was going to WVM a year earlier than she expected. Now as much as the idea that Stacy is a half sister it is possible but the more I thought about it the more it makes sense Azel wouldn't know. What if Stacy's mom was in the car with the MC dad during the accident, or maybe she was in the other car. So many possibilities for connections.
Possibly but didn't Azel say she lived next to MC and Dad and Possibly babysitting MC while Dad was away hence why she adopted MC when MC's Dad died Azel may not have known of Stacey or maybe didn't know that MC and Stacey were related she may have thought that Stacey and Stacey's mom moved in with MC and his Dad for however long they lived their with them.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Possibly but didn't Azel say she lived next to MC and Dad and Possibly babysitting MC while Dad was away hence why she adopted MC when MC's Dad died Azel may not have known of Stacey or maybe didn't know that MC and Stacey were related she may have thought that Stacey and Stacey's mom moved in with MC and his Dad for however long they lived their with them.
No matter what BD decides for the back story for Stacy I will support him. I really hope Stacy is not related to the MC in anyway that would consider her off limits in the Incest rules. If there is a connection make them childhood friends. I just don't know how I could handle the news if they are related, it would be a devastating blow to me. She will always be my favorite redhead in the game and always number 2 right behind the Queen of the Harem Jamie.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
No matter what BD decides for the back story for Stacy I will support him. I really hope Stacy is not related to the MC in anyway that would consider her off limits in the Incest rules. If there is a connection make them childhood friends. I just don't know how I could handle the news if they are related, it would be a devastating blow to me. She will always be my favorite redhead in the game and always number 2 right behind the Queen of the Harem Jamie.
With you on that thought. However Stacy is a bit lower on my list. Mostly because not enough time spent with her.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes