Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I just want to point out that I have no issue with you wanting to forgive him. I do love that you are that open for redemption and the world is a damn sight better for having people like you in it.

It's just not my choice of things to happen is all and his character annoys me.

Just wanted to clear that up because I don't want you thinking i'm getting at you with my Damian rant.
No issues here at all. This is one of my favorite non-Stacy things to talk about. If everyone here agrees with me all the time then I would get bored posting so much. I love the banter back and forth it is fun for me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As for keeping an open mind about that trash, LocoGringo78 while I respect and again love that you want to see the best in people, Damien is dead to me. He used and toyed with a jasmines's heart and emotions. He betrayed the mc. He lied multiple times. He did nothing to stop horrible horrific events and had to be restrained during.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maviarab

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
And as was stated later after that event...the bouncer was involved...as were some inside staff. Quite easy to assume given that information, that Damien was to be a part of the 'make sure no one comes outside to help' group. It was never said in the game to my recollection..but the whole thing..inside, outside, Damien...was planned very carefully.

So, on on the outside of things...Damien looks like he was keeping people safe...or you could look at it that Damien was making sure no one intervened ...(unusually...right with Ava and the other guy here...you're just automatically assuming he was 'helping')...So my mind is wide open...I'm sat firmly on the fence with him and all of his actions and words so far could be either/or (without further proof to the contrary).
this is the reason why I love this topic, it never crossed my mind ....good point!

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
If it was up to I'd just write Damien off. But it isn't.

I've said my opiniion about Damien and I'll leave it at that. I'll just go along with whatever direction BD has planned for the dude. It's not like the two-faced snake guy is the main atrraction after all.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zoe: Quite sure she is in love with MC. Somehow she does not yet admit it, or if she does ( at least she is coming around ) then she still is holding on to her independence. Kind of "No Boyfriend needed" and she claws to that.

Bailey: Yepp, time for her to move in. That face in the foursome?? Pure adorable gold.

Nat: My feeling is that this is going to be a long haul. Not that she would not like but she should be included carefully and slowly. She is worth it.

Harp: Oh boy. Always liked her. I am not sure why but in the last 2 updates I really fell for her. Hard. Hope we will see her included soon, but also fear it will be a long haul, too. Again. Worth it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I am neutral to Damien but am happy as well that he is off the team and being kicked out of school. But it makes you wonder how he comes back from that, being kicked out of school means he more than likely wont get accepted to a new school. Plus this season was apparently hIs last chance to impress the scouts so his career is more than likely finished Plus if his mom really is sick he has absolutely no way to take on more debt to try to get into another school when he can’t even afford his moms treatments.
oh and one more thing to add...he's kinda fucked ain't he?
If he can't be in school to spy on the MC ...then what's the reason for Ryker to keep him around and pay for his moms medical bills?(if it is true since we don't know 110% for sure)
Should be interesting
EDIT : one more thing...again ty loco for influencing me ( with all your analysis and sometimes crazy sometimes wtf could that be true theories) but...again this is probably nothing ...when we first meet Damien...he has a shark tshirt...a predator ...hmmmm!!! IS HE ONE?! in all fairness BD could have put anything on that shirt..but chose a shark...hmmmmmmm IS HE A PREDATOR?!?! it might be nothing...but it might also be that he is a PREDATOR!!!
i'm laughing to much...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
And as was stated later after that event...the bouncer was involved...as were some inside staff. Quite easy to assume given that information, that Damien was to be a part of the 'make sure no one comes outside to help' group. It was never said in the game to my recollection..but the whole thing..inside, outside, Damien...was planned very carefully.

So, on on the outside of things...Damien looks like he was keeping people safe...or you could look at it that Damien was making sure no one intervened ...(unusually...right with Ava and the other guy here...you're just automatically assuming he was 'helping')...So my mind is wide open...I'm sat firmly on the fence with him and all of his actions and words so far could be either/or (without further proof to the contrary).
I can get on board with all that too, but I need the evidence before he is done. There is enough stuff to say he was a good guy in a bad place as well as a bad guy trying to pretend to be a good guy, or just another asshole in general. Which is why I am playing the role of Switzerland and staying neutral until the facts are presented to me. I know people are saying he is toying with Jasmine as well saying that he is gay and leading her on. That has not been confirmed officially yet, but also don't forget he could be bisexual as well.

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Bailey: Yepp, time for her to move in. That face in the foursome?? Pure adorable gold.
prolly won't happen till there progress with Rainn and she's brought in either together with bailey or separately by the MC cuz Bailey wouldn't want to leave her on her own

Reactions: csmk14

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
prolly won't happen till there progress with Rainn and she's brought in either together with bailey or separately by the MC cuz Bailey wouldn't want to leave her on her own
and that probably won't happen for a few updates i guess at least

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Don't mind him he's just salty cuz his precious Veronica hasn't gotten any attention lately. Tho truth be told I have a feeling Bailey will get back burnered a bit for the next few updates while she works out her feelings for Rainn at least for those on that path.
What now? I couldn't care less about Veronica..
Harp, Bailey, Nat, Liz and Kimmy are my girls. Oh and Alexis

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
As for keeping an open mind about that trash, @LocoGringo78 while I respect and again love that you want to see the best in people, Damien is dead to me. He used and toyed with a jasmines's heart and emotions. He betrayed the mc. He lied multiple times. He did nothing to stop horrible horrific events and had to be restrained during.
When I first read this I thought you were calling me trash. :cry:

Then I realized you were just calling Damien trash. :)

• Haha

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Something I've just realized is that the guys who got kicked off will totally be part of a team we face off against in late-game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Holy crap did I really miss that? I need to do another play through because I swear the guy he brought in needed medical attention and verified that Ryker and his crew attacked first.
I apologise, seems I misread. Just checked myself he was knocked out, it was other employee's inside that were working with Ryker.

Something I've just realized is that the guys who got kicked off will totally be part of a team we face off against in late-game.
Doubt any other college would take them in after that, would be very bad press.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I will be honest there are already too many living at the house with the MC. I hope most new editions stay where they are currently living. I like that Jamie, Shauna, Stacy and Willow are there but keep adding more and it gets a little crazy. I wasn't even counting Azel, Rachael and Tali (all are fine too), but we keep adding more and you have to wonder how big really is that house and will the MC ever get sleep with all these beautiful women just a few rooms away from him. ;)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
oh and one more thing to add...he's kinda fucked ain't he?
If he can't be in school to spy on the MC ...then what's the reason for Ryker to keep him around and pay for his moms medical bills?(if it is true since we don't know 110% for sure)
Should be interesting
EDIT : one more thing...again ty loco for influencing me ( with all your analysis and sometimes crazy sometimes wtf could that be true theories) but...again this is probably nothing ...when we first meet Damien...he has a shark tshirt...a predator ...hmmmm!!! IS HE ONE?! in all fairness BD could have put anything on that shirt..but chose a shark...hmmmmmmm IS HE A PREDATOR?!?! it might be nothing...but it might also be that he is a PREDATOR!!!
i'm laughing to much...
That would be karma either way if its true about his mom or not he made that choice and I'm good with that.
When I first read this I thought you were calling me trash. :cry:

Then I realized you were just calling Damien trash. :)
Never would I call you that. We don't have to agree for me to know yous good people. Sorry you thought that no matter how brief!

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I can get on board with all that too, but I need the evidence before he is done. There is enough stuff to say he was a good guy in a bad place as well as a bad guy trying to pretend to be a good guy, or just another asshole in general. Which is why I am playing the role of Switzerland and staying neutral until the facts are presented to me. I know people are saying he is toying with Jasmine as well saying that he is gay and leading her on. That has not been confirmed officially yet, but also don't forget he could be bisexual as well.
What has he done (what evidence is there) that suggests he is a good guy? I must have missed all that....(that's a genuine questin btw...cos I just don't see it at all).

As for gay...correct, nom evidence yet...we did ask him though if he was cheating on Jas...I personally...think his response of head in hands...I've fucked up...I think you already know the answer to that....is more than enough confirmation that he is indeed cheating on her. That is only written and can be interpreted one way..

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I apologise, seems I misread. Just checked myself he was knocked out, it was other employee's inside that were working with Ryker.
No problem at all. I know the bouncer outside (the one that punched the MC in the back of the head) was working with Ryker and Gorg as well, but I am not sure if the employees inside were just trying to keep people safe or working for Ryker. So much we still don't know.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I will be honest there are already too many living at the house with the MC. I hope most new editions stay where they are currently living. I like that Jamie, Shauna, Stacy and Willow are there but keep adding more and it gets a little crazy. I wasn't even counting Azel, Rachael and Tali (all are fine too), but we keep adding more and you have to wonder how big really is that house and will the MC ever get sleep with all these beautiful women just a few rooms away from him. ;)
I've already established he doesn't seem to need much food, so I'm sure he can do without sleep as well.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What has he done (what evidence is there) that suggests he is a good guy? I must have missed all that....(that's a genuine questin btw...cos I just don't see it at all).

As for gay...correct, nom evidence yet...we did ask him though if he was cheating on Jas...I personally...think his response of head in hands...I've fucked up...I think you already know the answer to that....is more than enough confirmation that he is indeed cheating on her. That is only written and can be interpreted one way..
well actually there is some kind of confirmation that he is gay...
When Charles invited both of them to the house for a small party he said that he can invite some men for Damien...and then MC tried to brush it off so he won't embaress or make him feel uncomfortable
SO there is some stronger indication that he is gay..

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes