BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It was discussed that they were the Nukes last season, but since they were more Flukes than Nukes, they felt a name change was in order.
it was the Nukes originally and it got changed to The Stars after the MC enrolled to give the basketball team a fresh start
okay , wasn't sure and at the begining of the game Jamie mentions Nukes rather than stars...guess i need to pay a little bit more attention
Thank you people :)

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
while it is a cool ideea to make it more realistic i think i prefer BD to focus on other renders rather than those with food.
Again i'm not saying is a bad ideea...just that i would prefer other renders
As a chef I'd agree. Let's just say that DAZ assets depicting food are extremely limited, and quite frankly unappetizing.

It was more of a funny observation more than anything else.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I think the rally they held for MC was when they revealed the new name, but you were probably too distracted by the butterfly tattoo to notice. ;)
don't forget about the massive jugs! which i still don't know who they belong to...both...butterfly and massive :love:
One day we will get the answers! or in case of the butterfly the confirmation.:love:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm not sorry he didn't do that, as there hasn't been anything prior suggesting that he should be able to. But I really hope that we've seen the last of the crazy shit, this isn't the ride we signed up for.
I wasn't saying he should of been able to have done it. I was glad he didn't because it kept the stakes high and made it believable. I was chuckling at the fact that some other devs would've made the MC be able to beat up an entire group by himself without even explaining why in that situation :ROFLMAO:.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I edited my original answer to mention the rally but he'd already replied before I saved the changed :LOL:
my bad, I'm keeping the browser open on one screen and keep on refreshing every 1-2 min or so..if I've read it I'm prolly going down untill the last post :p

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
Are you okay? Are you experiencing any excess sweating, fatigue, or any memory loss issues? Might I suggest you attend a seminar sponsored by Team Penny. The good people at Team Penny can help you clear up any misconceptions or reservations that might stop you from accepting Penny into your heart.

But don't just take my word for it, here's some quotes from other people who have let Penny into their lives.

"I think Penny is just the bees' knees!"
-Fugee

"Penny really opened my eyes to the truth."
-Definitely NOT Fugee

"Can you please let me go home *sob* I haven't seen my family in three months!"
-Maria from Sacramento
She is a nice girl, she just doesn’t get my motor running,

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And while I could see someone like Gwyneth Paltrow pussing the "freshly served pussy diet" on her Goop site ("This Dinner Smells Like My Pussy!"), I don't see that as sustainable in the long run.
I own 2 Gwyneth Paltrow pussy candles.

I can't verify if they do or don't smell like Gwyneth Paltrow's pussy but they do smell really nice.

I really need her to visit me so I can compare.

Look, I know she's weird but she's still hot and i'd totally tongue punch that punani.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
don't forget about the massive jugs! which i still don't know who they belong to...both...butterfly and massive :love:
One day we will get the answers! or in case of the butterfly the confirmation.:love:
Will we? I really want to know who they are and if we will be having some fun with them.

Who was it that was sitting next to the Butterfly girl?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yeah like i said i hope Cede will forgive her .. but you never know until it happens
I dunno if Cedey was will be that quick for forgive Wendy considering she had it a lot rougher than MC did growing up in foster care. Especially since she has already shown to have anger issues towards people she’s mad at. Imo, the only reason she was quick to forgive the MC is because as the younger brother there wasn’t anything we could do to look for her sooner.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Will we? I really want to know who they are and if we will be having some fun with them.

Who was it that was sitting next to the Butterfly girl?
Think veronica mention she was sitting next to one of them don't remember if she specifically state it was the boobs or the butt she was next to tho

Reactions: MrFriendly

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I dunno if ????? was will be that quick for forgive ????? considering she had it a lot rougher than ???? did growing up in foster care. Especially since she has already shown to have anger issues towards people she’s mad at. Imo, the only reason she was quick to forgive the ???? is because as the ????? there wasn’t anything we could do to look for her sooner.
spoilers please :)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Think ????? mention she was sitting next to one of them don't remember if she specifically state it was the boobs or the butt she was next to tho
I'm not sure either ...I think she mentioned butterfly...but again...i'm not 100% convinced...

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well like I said before actually my biggest problem to start with about Damien and day 7 evening is the fact he is there at all. I know it was needed for story reasons anyway, but him being there as part of Ryker's Posse shows him as being a regular to that and also makes you suspect that he was with Ryker all those times he had to be away and left Jasmine alone. At least giving the impression he is way deeper involved as just someone being used by Ryker or spying for him some.

Completely agree.
Until someone proves to me that Damien does not have a parent in the hospital that is being paid for by Ryker or someone Ryker works with/for I understand why Damien was there. I can't put a stranger/someone I just met/teammate over family. I know you all think he should have done more, but if you have to choose between saving a family member or teammate I am sorry family wins every time. Now if we find out that the family thing is a lie well than fuck Damien, but until that is shown to me he has a chance to redeem himself somehow. I have to play the role of neutral here since I need more information to make a proper judgement on Damien. I support that fact the Damien is being kicked off the team as well as being kicked out of the school, but leaving him open to a path of redemption could help down the road. We have no idea as to what Damien knows about Ryker's plans, just because Ryker is in jail does not mean his plans can not move forward.

I know you are all ready to give up on him, but keep an open mind. We don't know his side of the story completely yet. Hell him and Gorg could be playing double agents as well. Just a reminder all we know that Damien did was spy on the MC, give that information to Ryker. Yes he showed up to the bowling event with Ryker but we did not see him attack anyone, we saw him carry away the injured person and bring him inside. Then we know he tried to stop anyone from going outside. We do not know exactly what that meant and what other actions he took. Yes he aligned with the side of evil, but a lot of good people make mistakes and can be forgiven later. It is now just a wait and see game.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
only really needs spoilers if you use her other name openly
fuck...you're right I guess, I just don't really want to see any names I guess...so new people can fully enjoy the story without any kind of clue :D
But you are right...it's not a major spoiler... :D

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes