BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
yeah like i said i hope Cede will forgive her .. but you never know until it happens
I think even if she really doesn't want to forgive she will do it for MC's sake. Maybe we will get a bit of drama but at the end of the day I think she will say something like "I want to spend alot of time with MC and I can't do it if I'm at odds with mom " something like that...or that will be the underlying problem...we'll see but i'm hopefull it will be okay

• Red Heart
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I think even if she really doesn't want to forgive she will do it for MC's sake. Maybe we will get a bit of drama but at the end of the day I think she will say something like "I want to spend alot of time with MC and I can't do it if I'm at odds with mom " something like that...or that will be the underlying problem...we'll see but i'm hopefull it will be okay
true that would be great if they could works things out :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I'm not sorry he didn't do that, as there hasn't been anything prior suggesting that he should be able to. But I really hope that we've seen the last of the crazy shit, this isn't the ride we signed up for.
It might not be the ride you signed up for, but it's the ride we got. BD's the one driving this bus and we are all just passengers.

I honestly think we will have to work for zoe some more before she joins the harem. She seems to be hard to get. I find her fun that way. But that's just my opinion
Not on my "canon" playthrough, I have kept at her arm's length any chance I got because of reasons I won't go over again.

Ok one last point before I finish running errands. The next person added to the harem officially needs to be either Stacy or Natalie. Both of their storylines are very slow to get moving on the lewd content. I know we all have theories as to why on Stacy, but those two should be getting lewd content next before any of the other girls not already in the harem. As much as add harper would be nice, Natalie should come before her for lewd content. As we all know Stacy has a special place in my heart, and unless she is related to the MC we need that content for what she has done story wise.

Ok that is all for now. I'll be back later today.
This is true, Nat and Stacy are the 2 most developed potentials and a level-up is long overdue (they both must have grinded enough XP points by now). While I have enjoyed the mystery of Stacy so far, there comes a point BD must give some answers (and some lewdness) and move on to the next mystery. With so many new characters and story-lines introduced, there are plenty of angles for us to disect, analyse and discuss.

We also have a lot of other characters waiting for more development which is why I advocated putting Zoe and Bailey on the bench for a while.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
This is true, Nat and Stacy are the 2 most developed potentials and a level-up is long overdue (they both must have grinded enough XP points by now).
I'm with you here. 100% agreement.

We also have a lot of other characters waiting for more development which is why I advocated putting Zoe and Bailey on the bench for a while.
The fuck you say? :ROFLMAO: I thought we were friends and you pull this Damien level betrayal? :ROFLMAO:

Nobody puts Bailey in the corner
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

The fuck you say? I thought we were friends and you pull this Damien level betrayal? :ROFLMAO:

Don't mind him he's just salty cuz his precious Veronica hasn't gotten any attention lately. Tho truth be told I have a feeling Bailey will get back burnered a bit for the next few updates while she works out her feelings for Rainn at least for those on that path.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020

The fuck you say? :ROFLMAO: I thought we were friends and you pull this Damien level betrayal? :ROFLMAO:

Don't mind him he's just salty cuz his precious Veronica hasn't gotten any attention lately. Tho truth be told I have a feeling Bailey will get back burnered a bit for the next few updates while she works out her feelings for Rainn at least for those on that path.
I have nothing against Bailey, you knuckleheads! :p (Zoe is another matter entirely) And I'm not saying indefinitely, it's just that they've both had a lot of attention and lewd scenes already lately, so maybe it's time to turn the spotlight on some of the other girls for a while.

And since Veronica is still on WVM's staff (until we hear otherwise) she's automatically benched anyway, so this (just this once) has nothing to do with her.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
Just a random observation, but has anyone paid attention to MC's nutritional intake? Not counting Meals On Legs (aka cunnilingus) and the ocassional knuckle sandwich, both of which are pretty low on nutritional value, I can only recall off the top of my head:

-Breakfast for dinner with Azel
-Pizza at Harp's place
-A burger from the diner Penny works at
-Chicken or a salad or Por que no los dos? at House 2: The Second Story
-The Chef's Special during the Shauna date

Did I miss any meals, or even mentions of food? Not a critisism, this isn't Lord Of The Rings where every meal gets its own three pages. I just thought it was funny that between the sex and the sport (mostly sex though) MC seems to burn a LOT of calories and doesn't seem the need to replenish that often.

Reactions: csmk14 and Krynh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just a random observation, but has anyone paid attention to MC's nutritional intake? Not counting Meals On Legs (aka cunnilingus) and the ocassional knuckle sandwich, both of which are pretty low on nutritional value, I can only recall off the top of my head:

-Breakfast for dinner with Azel
-Pizza at Harp's place
-A burger from the diner Penny works at
-Chicken or a salad or Por que no los dos? at House 2: The Second Story
-The Chef's Special during the Shauna date

Did I miss any meals, or even mentions of food? Not a critisism, this isn't Lord Of The Rings where every meal gets its own three pages. I just thought it was funny that between the sex and the sport (mostly sex though) MC seems to burn a LOT of calories and doesn't seem the need to replenish that often.
I don't know, if I could live in a game world surrounded by women i'd be sustaining myself on a diet of eating freshly served pussy.

Pixel diets are surprisingly simple.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I don't know, if I could live in a game world surrounded by women i'd be sustaining myself on a diet of eating freshly served pussy.

Pixel diets are surprisingly simple.
I dunno, even in Streets of Rage I had to seek out the ocassional chicken leg someone thoughtfully left in a dingy alley for me to keep up my energy.

And while I could see someone like Gwyneth Paltrow pussing the "freshly served pussy diet" on her Goop site ("This Dinner Smells Like My Pussy!"), I don't see that as sustainable in the long run.

On a more serious note, with this ever-expanding cast, sit-down meals with a selection of the girls would be an easy way to show MC socializing and interacting without the need for BD to write individual dates or meetings.

I'm not saying I need a scene where MC has breakfast (with an escalating amount of pancakes) every day, just once in a while. I thought the chicken salad scene was really a nice break in the hectic pace of MC's life.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I dunno, even in Streets of Rage I had to seek out the ocassional chicken leg someone thoughtfully left in a dingy alley for me to keep up my energy.

And while I could see someone like Gwyneth Paltrow pussing the "freshly served pussy diet" on her Goop site ("This Dinner Smells Like My Pussy!"), I don't see that as sustainable in the long run.

On a more serious note, with this ever-expanding cast, sit-down meals with a selection of the girls would be an easy way to show MC socializing and interacting without the need for BD to write individual dates or meetings.

I'm not saying I need a scene where MC has breakfast (with an escalating amount of pancakes) every day, just once in a while. I thought the chicken salad scene was really a nice break in the hectic pace of MC's life.
while it is a cool ideea to make it more realistic i think i prefer BD to focus on other renders rather than those with food.
Again i'm not saying is a bad ideea...just that i would prefer other renders

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
the name of the basketball team...is it WVM Nukes or WVM Stars?
it was the Nukes originally and it got changed to The Stars after the MC enrolled to give the basketball team a fresh start..I believe lauren mentons it at the Pep Rally assembly thing that they had for him.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes