Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
you have to remember what Ryker told you about Damien's mom ... so yeah Damien would be part of it ..
There is a difference between doing some favors though more or less against your own wishesa nd/or have become an integral part of his gang. That last is what his presence there seems to indicate though.
This is all depending on what Damien told us, is actually true. Again, he a known liar, cheat and untrustworthy. Why would we assume there is anything wrong with his mom?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is all depending on what Damien told is, is actually true. Again, he a known liar, cheat and untrustworthy. Why would we assume there is anything wrong with his mom?
it was Ryker that told you that 1st and had Damien repeat it .. if even you don't trust Damien .. i don't see why lying to you about that would be true .. even if Ryker hates you and wants you to leave .. i think he told the truth with this

Reactions: csmk14

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
you have to remember what Ryker told you about Damien's mom ... so yeah Damien would be part of it ..
There is a difference between doing some favors though more or less against your own wishesa nd/or have become an integral part of his gang. That last is what his presence there seems to indicate though.
[/QUOTE]
so your saying that you don't believe Damien or Ryker when they both told you it was because Damien's mom needs the help ?
[/QUOTE]

It is more that I think whether Damien's Mother needs the help or not, that Damien is not on the first few steps of corruption but thoroughly corrupted. That he is already so long and so deep in that even if you would want to redeem him, he has so much shit and blood (figuratively hopefully) on his hands that he cannot be saved anymore.

Reactions: BTLD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so your saying that you don't believe Damien or Ryker when they both told you it was because Damien's mom needs the help ?
[/QUOTE]

It is more that I think whether Damien's Mother needs to help or not, that Damien is not on the first few steps of corruption but thoroughly corrupted. That he is already so long and so deep in that even if you would want to redeem him, he has so much shit and blood (figuratively hopefully) on his hands that he cannot be saved anymore.
[/QUOTE]
i never said he wasn't an asshole .. i never liked him or Ryker from the start .. but you don't seem to see my side of it .. Ryker doesn't like that your at WVM ... right .... so he plants Damien ... to keep an eye on you .. tell you how he managed to get Damien to do it .. and you think he's lying about it ... i don't think Ryker lied about it ... he wants you gone ..

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It is more that I think whether Damien's Mother needs to help or not, that Damien is not on the first few steps of corruption but thoroughly corrupted. That he is already so long and so deep in that even if you would want to redeem him, he has so much shit and blood (figuratively hopefully) on his hands that he cannot be saved anymore.
[/QUOTE]
i never said he wasn't an asshole .. i never liked him or Ryker from the start .. but you don't seem to see my side of it .. Ryker doesn't like that your at WVM ... right .... so he plants Damien ... to keep an eye on you .. tell you how he managed to get Damien to do it .. and you think he's lying about it ... i don't think Ryker lied about it ... he wants you gone ..
[/QUOTE]
It's definetly a strong possibility and probably 99% if not 100% correct and right
But i have a twist for it...
What if....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i don't know if i expressed myself as best as i could have but i hope my point will be understood
Again this is HIGHLY UNLIKELY but this could be a interesting twist i think.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith and DA22

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is just that I do not think it really matters whether the reason Damien got involved with Ryker anymore in the first place was his Mom. Maybe it could have if MC had come to the school a year earlier or so, but Damien does not seem to be on the outside of Ryker's Posse, but deep inside and already for quite a while. He is a lost cause anyway and deeply corrupted by now and likely will have a heavy price to pay for his actions in jail time and possible suspension as a player if they came out. That is what his presence there and all those times he left Jasmine alone to me indicates.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Why would you believe anything either of them say and take it as gospel truth given what we know about the pair of them? Sounds like madness if you ask me and asking for trouble.

As an aside...and please fella's...fix ya damn quote tags :p

Reactions: Krynh and BTLD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm done .. Ryker has no reason to lie to you ... altho he could have .. like i said before he just wants you gone :rolleyes:

Reactions: csmk14

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i'm done .. Ryker has no reason to lie to you ... altho he could have .. like i said before he just wants you gone :rolleyes:
Lol whether Ryker lied to you or not is of no consequence, just like whether Damien did or not is of no consequence. The fact Damien is there indicates something way more important as the original reason Damien got involved with Ryker at start for me.

Reactions: Maviarab

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i wonder ...will Wendy move in with them ?she will right?she must....right?i hope
i hope we get to see more of her in the next update....well more of her and Cedey

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i wonder ...will Wendy move in with them ?she will right?she must....right?i hope
i hope we get to see more of her in the next update....well more of her and Cedey
i think she will also ... soon i hope :)
my only thoughts about her moving in tho .. will Willow go after Wendy for letting her go or will Willow still love Wendy ?

• Red Heart
Reactions: csmk14 and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i think she will also ... soon i hope :)
aww i can't fucking wait!!!!! :D i can already see her dotting and showering him with attention and love ( because she feels guilty and also because she missed the fuck out of him) and can you fucking imagine? we will get a showdown of fucking attention from
...fuck its going to be great!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
aww i can't fucking wait!!!!! :D i can already see her dotting and showering him with attention and love ( because she feels guilty and also because she missed the fuck out of him) and can you fucking imagine? we will get a showdown of fucking attention from
...fuck its going to be great!
yeah like i said i hope Cede will forgive her .. but you never know until it happens

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
yeah like i said i hope Cede will forgive her .. but you never know until it happens
With our conversation with her in the cafe...she doesn't 'appear' to hold any animosity towards Wendy does she. Unless she was just hiding it well.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes