BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hehe.. "only" 150 Renders.There are VNs out there where it is what you get for an update every 3 or 4 months. :LOL:
Having 150 every 2 weeks.. hell even every month is upper range.

Not bashing on you, just saying ;)
Indeed , you are right there are a lot of games out there who barely get 150renders every month or even more
I have a few of those games i'm playing now that do that but will not give names since it's not polite to do that :p

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ummm girls he's seen to much we need to silence him before he tells everyone else about our secret sexy clone time. Opps I might have spilled that secret myself. Dammit how do I use spoilers again here?
I might have seen to much but all I've seen is sweet enough to not make me spill any secrets , that was the only time I said anything about what I've seen and that's the only time it will happen so do not fret my friend! those secrets I will take them to my grave! :love:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So many great topics discussed while I was sleeping. I want to respond to a bunch of them but it is not easy on my phone. I will say while I worship Stacy I do not run a cult for her. I leave the cults to the professionals like The Krypt Angel. I spend to much time theory crafting to be able to support a cult.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I might have seen to much but all I've seen is sweet enough to not make me spill any secrets , that was the only time I said anything about what I've seen and that's the only time it will happen so do not fret my friend! those secrets I will take them to my grave! :love:
Sounds like that might be an early one, unless his clones can replace your memories with more innocent ones. :p

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Sounds like that might be an early one, unless his clones can replace your memories with more innocent ones. :p
I might be lucky and be forgiven because they know my silence is golden! I hope at least :D

• Haha
Reactions: DA22

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok one last point before I finish running errands. The next person added to the harem officially needs to be either Stacy or Natalie. Both of their storylines are very slow to get moving on the lewd content. I know we all have theories as to why on Stacy, but those two should be getting lewd content next before any of the other girls not already in the harem. As much as add harper would be nice, Natalie should come before her for lewd content. As we all know Stacy has a special place in my heart, and unless she is related to the MC we need that content for what she has done story wise.

Ok that is all for now. I'll be back later today.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok one last point before I finish running errands. The next person added to the harem officially needs to be either Stacy or Natalie. Both of their storylines are very slow to get moving on the lewd content. I know we all have theories as to why on Stacy, but those two should be getting lewd content next before any of the other girls not already in the harem. As much as add harper would be nice, Natalie should come before her for lewd content. As we all know Stacy has a special place in my heart, and unless she is related to the MC we need that content for what she has done story wise.

while I do agree with you I have a question..shoudn't Zoe be next?since i'm pretty sure she was introduced much earlier in the story ?though the other 2 don't have
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...dunno...I guess best thing is we will find out sooner than later :D

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Well Harper/Nathaly also depend to what according to Brain is needed to bring them into the fold. I suspect them sleeping over will be a factor in that, but something more might be needed for innocent and very sheltered Nathaly. I could both see Harper needing to be in first with MC or Nathaly first to be a prerequisite to get the other involved sexually with MC or that it will be a blockade for a while, just no idea where Brain wants to go with that exactly.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
while I do agree with you I have a question..shoudn't Zoe be next?since i'm pretty sure she was introduced much earlier in the story ?though the other 2 don't have
...dunno...I guess best thing is we will find out sooner than later :D
Nah Loco's right it should be Nat the MC actually asked her to join the harem even before getting with Bailey it's just that she said she had to think about it whereas Bailey's response was to to go all in right away.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
[RANT]
Jeeze, y'all gotta slow down; takes me days to catch up after a long weekend (Canada) and any relevant posts go by the wayside.
Please, please, please concatenate your replies into one post...makes it an easier read with less pages. I can only catch-up while I work (from home).
After all, I stop reading yesterday and 12 hours later 9 more pages. This is not a challenge!!!!:LOL:
[/RANT]

BD said he is changed a bit of Eden's story in the week one update and did an oopie in the current version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/post-4310242
That question was asked already and BD answered that in the Week 1 rework he tweaked the story so that you will meet Eden in all paths.

Edit: Damn, ninja'd.
[/QUOTE]
I checked loco's faq. Just checking for my own sanity. The week one changes haven't been implemented yet correct? That's a later update? Just anxious to see the eden changes :p

Edit: was missing "n't"
So, its the Day 1 re-write not Week 1; had to go through Patreon posts to re-confirm unless LocoGringo78 or The Krypt Angel or Info in Discord I haven't bothered to read

Hey i remembered something i must discuss here!!! (i searched for any posts didn't fin any but i'm perhaps mistaken)

I feel like we are missing other hearts somewhere in the previous day's, given the fore shadowing (or mind fuck) that Braindrop has left us with.:unsure:

Edit: fixed user tags

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
anyone else notice something different about inside the house ... difference between the 1st there and the 2nd ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
[RANT]
Jeeze, y'all gotta slow down; takes me days to catch up after a long weekend (Canada) and any relevant posts go by the wayside.
Please, please, please concatenate your replies into one post...makes it an easier read with less pages. I can only catch-up while I work (from home).
After all, I stop reading yesterday and 12 hours later 9 more pages. This is not a challenge!!!!:LOL:
[/RANT]

So, its the Day 1 re-write not Week 1; had to go through Patreon posts to re-confirm unless LocoGringo78 or The Krypt Angel or Info in Discord I haven't bothered to read

I feel like we are missing other hearts somewhere in the previous day's, given the fore shadowing (or mind fuck) that Braindrop has left us with.:unsure:

Edit: fixed user tags
[/QUOTE]

Well like I said before actually my biggest problem to start with about Damien and day 7 evening is the fact he is there at all. I know it was needed for story reasons anyway, but him being there as part of Ryker's Posse shows him as being a regular to that and also makes you suspect that he was with Ryker all those times he had to be away and left Jasmine alone. At least giving the impression he is way deeper involved as just someone being used by Ryker or spying for him some.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well like I said before actually my biggest problem to start with about Damien and day 7 evening is the fact he is there at all. I know it was needed for story reasons anyway, but him being there as part of Ryker's Posse shows him as being a regular to that and also makes you suspect that he was with Ryker all those times he had to be away and left Jasmine alone. At least giving the impression he is way deeper involved as just someone being used by Ryker or spying for him some.

Completely agree.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
you have to remember what Ryker told you about Damien's mom ... so yeah Damien would be part of it ..

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
[/QUOTE]
you have to remember what Ryker told you about Damien's mom ... so yeah Damien would be part of it ..
[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between doing some favors though more or less against your own wishesa nd/or have become an integral part of his gang. That last is what his presence there seems to indicate though.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between doing some favors though more or less against your own wishesa nd/or have become an integral part of his gang. That last is what his presence there seems to indicate though.
[/QUOTE]
so your saying that you don't believe Damien or Ryker when they both told you it was because Damien's mom needs the help ?

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes