Aohsyyen

Aug 9, 2020
I think there is a mistake in no cheat path. After Jamie and Rachael had a talk about pregnancy thing in the no cheat path;Rachael says that keyana and her wife are coming over or something along those lines. I noticed it a couple of days back but forgot to ask,so don't know the specific scene

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I think there is a mistake in no cheat path. After Jamie and Rachael had a talk about pregnancy thing in the no cheat path;Rachael says that keyana and her wife are coming over or something along those lines. I noticed it a couple of days back but forgot to ask,so don't know the specific scene
As far as I remember this was a problem of "getting an appointment"
MC and Rachel agreed to talk to Jamie first, but due to time pressure Rachel had Keyana fly in already.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
I'm totally down for that, it's a nice change. However with that set in stone why is it hinted at like any time the MC and her are together? Oh these hugs are nice, oh her kisses are getting longer etc etc etc.
To put it simple:

That`s how BD wrote it

(y)

Edit:
By the way, thank you for just asking and not going on a rant like many others did.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
There are Rainn worshippers now???

Dear goddess Liz what is going on? after the likes of the Penny and Stacy fanatics reared their iron board loving chests around the F95 congregation i have to query do you all not worship the biggest of the bosoms? Praise the nurturer not the not havers! the oppai are oppressed!!! - worship Liz, repent and be done with the pettanko pretenders before its too late, you still have a chance to embrace the smothering snuggle of Liz and her meaty melons.

Dont be misguided by the other forum faithful here who who will guide you down the wrong path and make you choose smaller breasts like The Cult of Bailey (begone blasphemers) over bigger ones like Liz... the games very texts gave you this one true choice whilst mounted by the only true goddess herself Elizabeth as the pretender Bailey could only look on in spite and jealousy, you were forewarned by these scriptures of our lord Braindrop, creator of all things Liz. Choose wisely before it too late.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
There are Rainn worshippers now???

Dear goddess Liz what is going on? after the likes of the Penny and Stacy fanatics reared their iron board loving chests around the F95 congregation i have to query do you all not worship the biggest of the bosoms? Praise the nurturer not the not havers! the oppai are oppressed!!! - worship Liz, repent and be done with the pettanko pretenders before its too late, you still have a chance to embrace the smothering snuggle of Liz and her meaty melons.

Dont be misguided by the other forum faithful here who who will guide you down the wrong path and make you choose smaller breasts like The Cult of Bailey (begone blasphemers) over bigger ones like Liz... the games very texts gave you this one true choice whilst mounted by the only true goddess herself Elizabeth as the pretender Bailey could only look on in spite and jealousy, you were forewarned by these scriptures of our lord Braindrop, creator of all things Liz. Choose wisely before it too late.
Yeah ok there crazy Bob

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
To put it simple:

That`s how BD wrote it

(y)

Edit:
By the way, thank you for just asking and not going on a rant like many others did.
Yeah me too! i feel quite bad when regularly the game force me to take a choice on that matter and that bothered me. I was guessing that i had no choice in that matter something will happen eventually but i'm hopeful now.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Fantastic update. Sadly the dev has caused me some problems. What I'm referring to is my favorite women list is now ruined. Like i might as well just forget it if more gorgeous women are going to keep appearing. The moment i saw Willabelle i knew she needed her own tier and because i played all the beginning again every girl just moved around again. So i said forget it. all the women are hot and just about equal while Willabelle at the top. Next update? who knows i might have another one. :)

Now I'm 2 updates behind, i think, so I'm not exactly sure where this update starts and i started over so it's even more unclear but this was a heavy update. I was too use to the happy harem life that when it went left i almost left for a few minutes. There's a lot to be said especially about how it played out at parts but it's written that way so there's no need to question why the MC didn't do certain things differently. Damien Though!!! I didn't steal jasmine from him or be rude to him(before he came out the closet and after) the whole time and this is how he treats me!!! Forget his redemption arc :mad:. I'm just over it lol.

Okay Listen. What I'm about to say you can facepalm me for as I'm a pervert for even thinking it. I thought for a split second that jail scene was going to turn into an elaborate set-up for a threesome with Valerie and Skye. I swear it was just for a sec and i wasn't disappointed when nothing happened. :Kappa:

Anyway, this just might be one of the best updates, storywise, for the game for me. It was a little hard to get through with that sudden tone change(weird though as I've played through some violent stuff) but i enjoyed it for exploring something very serious. Other games would've had the MC beat all 3 of them plus dodging that sneak attack like he's a trained pro fighter :ROFLMAO:. The outcome for this on the other hand is going to be tough for the MC with all that's happened or atleast I'd assume.

I'm Looking forward to seeing where this leads next.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So what I'm hoping for for day 8 is a solid chunk of Jasmine content that let's us FINALLY have the opportunity to enter into a legit relationship with her, especially since she's been in my top 3 since I first saw her.

Reactions: 95er

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
So what I'm hoping for for day 8 is a solid chunk of Jasmine content that let's us FINALLY have the opportunity to enter into a legit relationship with her, especially since she's been in my top 3 since I first saw her.
Suspect that will depend whether the fallout of Damien mess is over and done with I suspect or will go on bit longer. Likely we will also need to get some expose if and if so Jasmine was involved in any way.

Reactions: BTLD

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Braindrop has so many wonderful LIs established and the last update may have added more, I don't envy having to pick which one's to spotlight next update.

That said he hasn't steered us wrong and I trust him. My favorite (Harper) is going to be awhile i suspect but I got so many crushes no matter who he chooses to focus on (Except if it's Damien, anything over another sentence is too much time spent on his ass :p ) I'll be happy.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Updates are every two weeks?
Oh wow, I guess he deserves the rest, so I better play it once a month.
The story is too good to play only 1 update, you need at least 2 to enjoy it.
I rather wait until it's close to 1000 renders but even 500 will do.
I wonder how many days until the game is complete?
I don't ever want it to complete, I'm just curious cause that's a lot of renders until it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Updates are every two weeks?
Oh wow, I guess he deserves the rest, so I better play it once a month.
The story is too good to play only 1 update, you need at least 2 to enjoy it.
I rather wait until it's close to 1000 renders but even 500 will do.
I would also like to be as strong as you but unfortunatelly I'm a weak individual...need to get my fix as soon as possible + if I stay away for how lets say 1 month...I would need to avoid this topic...and again I'm a weak individual...can't do that
but props to you! :D

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
So i see alot of cults forming here but let me form a heresy cult Jasmine she needs some love right now.
Too many cults if I'm honest. If there's no consensus on who deserves more time and who can be relegated to NPC level then everyone will suffer

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I would also like to be as strong as you but unfortunatelly I'm a weak individual...need to get my fix as soon as possible + if I stay away for how lets say 1 month...I would need to avoid this topic...and again I'm a weak individual...can't do that
but props to you! :D
This update is only 150 renders, so I have the strength to wait for one more update.
I didn't see last weeks update and forgot how many renders that was.
So maybe 1 more will be close to 500, I hope.
I'm starting to keep count so now I know if I'm close to reaching my goal.
So much good stuff happened to this MC in his first week.
I wonder if he can survive a month with all the bad stuff happening to him as well.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
This update is only 150 renders, so I have the strength to wait for one more update.
I din't see last weeks update and forgot how many renders that was.
So maybe 1 more will be close to 500, I hope.
So much good stuff happens to this MC's first week.
I wonder if he can survive a month with all the bad stuff happening to him as well.
It's true that this update was fairly short BUT and that's a big BUT it quelled my anxiety :D , I got some answers and was deeply satisfied with how it ended :D

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
also with Zoe .. she's my lady in waiting ( next ) :love:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes