ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No Alexis, No Katie, just no outright, too crazy! Now sex is different from adding to Harem to me, so tia a no, but all others are or will be a yes
try playing the game by saying no to all the girls .. see what happens

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
I did to a random thing on that as well (I tired and failed horribly to say her and Damien were aligned with the group prior to the 8.1 update), but I really think it is just a birthmark. However, it could be a hint she is affiliated with the Hearts for Hope group.
I'm 100% sure that is just a birthmark nothing else , actually that also might be a red herring but no more than that

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
thank you High Priest , my devotion will be shared with Goddess Rainn aswell!
PRAISE BAILEY! PRAISE RAINN!
Hey bud, don't worry! Team Penny® doesn't care if you're Bailite or a Rainnarian, all are welcome to live, love, and laugh in the warm arms of Penny. Team Penny® wants you to know as long as you hold Penny in your heart *and pay your monthly dues, you'll always be welcome. Be sure to swing by the gift shop the next time you're at a Team Penny® seminar, we just got our new stock of Team Penny® t-shirts!!!!!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Hey bud, don't worry! Team Penny® doesn't care if you're Bailite or a Rainnarian, all are welcome to live, love, and laugh in the warm arms of Penny. Team Penny® wants you to know as long as you hold Penny in your heart *and pay your monthly dues, you'll always be welcome. Be sure to swing by the gift shop the next time you're at a Team Penny® seminar, we just got our new stock of Team Penny® t-shirts!!!!!
that's good to hear , I worship Bailey as a True Goddess & Rainn as a Goddess & Stacy & Jamie & Shauna & Zoe & Elizabeth & and all other females in this game.
:love: :love: :love: :love:
EDIT : I have a lot of love to give.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes