Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hum... According to me if there are consequences you would have seen them already. Perhaps with ending we'll see consequences to our act.

Btw is anybody who have played have been force to take a choice? I have 2 in this game and it is kind of fuck up... 1 with "charles'supervisor" and with the pregnancy thing. Everytime i was kind of strategic but with some perspective i'm sure i was not under pressure at all this game isn't about that. There is some game where you need to reaaaaaally think about thoses choices.

What do you think? or anyone else
Ok for the consequences thing, the game is still in the character introduction parts of the game, so there are no know consequences yet. There are decisions you can make that some think will have negative consequences in the game at a later stage like cheating, or messing around with Katie is another big one people are guessing on.

There are some actions that you are forced to make that we have been hinted at will change when the week one re-work is completed. That would be not given an option to cream pie or not Alexis and Zoe. There are also some story elements, MC dick size adjustments and some other fun things that will be updated as well during that update (no eta on when we will get that).

As for the pregnancy thing that is a main part to the game but it will be optional for most characters there appear to be exceptions such as Jamie and any client you may agree to take on.

For the most part other than Jamie and Shauna you have a choice on any other girl you want to add to your harem. There are several story elements you don't get a choice on so that everyone progresses in the story the same way to avoid a ton of variables.

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So im sure its been asked a lot but with 1400 pages and search that gives a blank page (one of my extensions no doubt) ill just bring it up again.

Whats with all the duck faces?
My personal take is that is an artistic perspective to give the player the feel of being kissed. At first I thought it was odd, but I have grown to love it, when I think of it that way.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
My personal take is that is an artistic perspective to give the player the feel of being kissed. At first I thought it was odd, but I have grown to love it, when I think of it that way.
also alot of girls kiss that way as a quicky kiss when they are on the run

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
There are also some story elements, MC dick size adjustments and some other fun things that will be updated as well during that update (no eta on when we will get that).
Wow i like that, i'm not a fan of horse dick size! You seem quite knowledgeable about updates and game direction that's impressive.

For the harem, i was pretty selective, the fun part was in the classroom when she asked about girls, i was: No no no may be no ^^ If it is not to much to ask, what girls have you selected for your playthrough? May be you have several so my question is not relevant...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Wow i like that, i'm not a fan of horse dick size! You seem quite knowledgeable about updates and game direction that's impressive.

For the harem, i was pretty selective, the fun part was in the classroom when she asked about girls, i was: No no no may be no ^^ If it is not to much to ask, what girls have you selected for your playthrough? May be you have several so my question is not relevant...
more baseball bat size .. but we get what you meant :ROFLMAO:

Jace325

Dec 27, 2019
Ok just caught up finally with the last 2 updates.

Quick random question...only thing that seemed to lose me. When seeing Eden at the bowling alley...current save is cheat path but said no (twice) to Rachels client offer. So why does it appear that we already know/have previously met Eden before when I very definitely haven't? (very similar to watching the show with Jamie...MC says oh that's that Eden girl....yet I shouldn't know anything about her?)
BD said he is changed a bit of Eden's story in the week one update and did an oopie in the current version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-day-1-8-v0-8-1-braindrop.35910/post-4310242

Reactions: DA22

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Ok just caught up finally with the last 2 updates.

Quick random question...only thing that seemed to lose me. When seeing Eden at the bowling alley...current save is cheat path but said no (twice) to Rachels client offer. So why does it appear that we already know/have previously met Eden before when I very definitely haven't? (very similar to watching the show with Jamie...MC says oh that's that Eden girl....yet I shouldn't know anything about her?)
That question was asked already and BD answered that in the Week 1 rework he tweaked the story so that you will meet Eden in all paths.

Edit: Damn, ninja'd.

Reactions: Jace325

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Well this is my favorite game so I play it a lot, and try to stay on top of everything I can about it. I have over 1,500 posts here in this thread alone. I wrote the FAQ for this game as well as co-created a game guide that goes over every character and how to get a lewd scene with them if one is available. Also I am the residence Stacy stalker here as well. Oh Stacy how I love thee.

Well for my girls in the harem I started out small as well and have tons of play throughs with different girls. However my primary choices are Jamie/Shauna (must have), Bailey, Penny, Natalie, Zoe and Elizabeth. Now I also go primary cheat path so Alexis, and all Rachael clients are to be included as well. I did not add Jasmine, Tia, or Katie to any of my play throughs for various reasons, and I have no plans to add them. If I could make it official Stacy would be in my Harem as well as Kimmy, Rainn and Ruby. I am interested in Blue, Orange, Mable, Harper, Veronica, Vanessa, Belle, the unnamed redhead reporter and the unnamed redhead at the bowling event, but I need to know more about them as well as the other characters before I could even think of making a choice. The great part is there are over 40 women in the game now, so many choices to make.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes