Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok just caught up finally with the last 2 updates.

Quick random question...only thing that seemed to lose me. When seeing Eden at the bowling alley...current save is cheat path but said no (twice) to Rachels client offer. So why does it appear that we already know/have previously met Eden before when I very definitely haven't? (very similar to watching the show with Jamie...MC says oh that's that Eden girl....yet I shouldn't know anything about her?)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I still kind of consider tali Rachael's daughter. I guess I'm going to have to replay them parts, but I did like it that Rachael's came to love her like a daughter, sad that seems to be changed

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Quick random question...only thing that seemed to lose me. When seeing Eden at the bowling alley...current save is cheat path but said no (twice) to rachels client offer. So why does it appear that we already know/have previously met Eden before when I very definitely haven't? (very similar to watching the show with Jamie...he saus oh that's that Eden girl....yet I shiouldn't know anything about her?)
Mc watches a couple of movies with her in it. Just like you irl would know who some one like Angelina Jolie is (or some famous actress)

Reactions: Call190Now

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Hey guy anyone want to comment my review? I need some imput about this game which i liked a lot thanks in advance. And that would be a good starting point to some discussion too.
I read your review and we can discuss anything you would like to here. I would like to say as of right now we do not know if there are any consequences to your decisions, but we think there will be some in the future.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Mc watches a couple of movies with her in it. Just like you irl would know who some one like Angelina Jolie is (or some famous actress)
Hmmmm I'll take that...but the conversation when we enter the bowling alley is more than friendly in my opinion and not like someone you've just met (and a celeb to boot) for the first time.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm I'll take that...but the conversation when we enter the bowling alley is more than friendly in my opinion and not like someone you've just met (and a celeb to boot) for the first time.
Hmmm i personally would chalk it up to the mc being well known, hence why her manager probably sent her to the event. Just a guess.

Edit: I mean he is being followed by a lot of social media type news etc.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm i personally would chalk it up to the mc being well known, hence why her manager probably sent her to the event. Just a guess.
Yeah I know why she was there...that's explained. What I mean is...our conversation with her...after we enter...is not a first time met someone conversation..it's far more friendly as if they have already spoken before. That's what I meant...or how I took it. Now I know you can meet her on Rachels client path...which would explain that friendliness...but I didn't choose to do that.

I dunno...the conversation would seem fine to me if had already previouslt met/spoke with her....just wondering if I missed somehow a little scene...or if that scene should play different (if meeting her for first time). That make sense?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020

Quick random question...only thing that seemed to lose me. When seeing Eden at the bowling alley...current save is cheat path but said no (twice) to rachels client offer. So why does it appear that we already know/have previously met Eden before when I very definitely haven't? (very similar to watching the show with Jamie...he saus oh that's that Eden girl....yet I shiouldn't know anything about her?)
Well depending on your path you will see Eden a minimum of 2 times before the event. 1st time is movie with Azel on day 2 (no matter what path choices you make you see her and Hannah in the movie), 2nd if you are interested in Natalie and agree to date with her you see Eden again in the movie you watch with her 3rd time cheat path Rachael client only on day 5 sex with Eden, 4th time cuddle date with Jamie you see the game show with Eden/Hannah (no matter which path you choose), 5th time at the bowling event (again text is slightly different depending on path but you see her and Hannah no matter what).

Reactions: BTLD and Call190Now

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well depending on your path you will see Eden a minimum of 2 times before the event. 1st time is movie with Azel on day 2 (no matter what path choices you make you see her and Hannah in the movie), 2nd if you are interested in Natalie and agree to date with her you see Eden again in the movie you watch with her 3rd time cheat path Rachael client only on day 5 sex with Eden, 4th time cuddle date with Jamie you see the game show with Eden/Hannah (no matter which path you choose), 5th time at the bowling event (again text is slightly different depending on path but you see her and Hannah no matter what).
Yeah I get all that. it's the nature of the conversation that threw me. Even if you've watched hundreds of films of someone, the conversation would not be as friendly as it was....that's what trying to say (obviously badly lol)...the conversation (never met the woman) seems or comes across (to me at least) as if we have met her previously. Maybe I just read it the wrong way...which is entirely possible heh.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah I know why she was there...that's explained. What I mean is...our conversation with her...after we enter...is not a first time met someone conversation..it's far more friendly as if they have already spoken before. That's what I meant...or how I took it. Now I know you can meet her on Rachels client path...which would explain that friendliness...but I didn't choose to do that.

I dunno...the conversation would seem fine to me if had already previouslt met/spoke with her....just wondering if I missed somehow a little scene...or if that scene should play different (if meeting her for first time). That make sense?
Oh I totally get what you are saying. I'm just trying to think of a justification for two strangers acting friendly as you say.

All I can come up with is that people think they know stars, celebs and sports players(atleast famous ones) through posts and news clips and interviews.

I know it's a stretch but it's the best I can come up with :)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh I totally get what you are saying. I'm just trying to think of a justification for two strangers acting friendly as you say.

All I can come up with is that people think they know stars, celebs and sports players(atleast famous ones) through posts and news clips and interviews.

I know it's a stretch but it's the best I can come up with :)
Yeah...like I said, I'll take it hehe...and just replied to Loco, it's entirely possible I just read that comnversation wrong..or read it not in the same mindset as BD wrote it.

Hey, if that's my only query/nitpick...then it ain't bad lmao :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah...like I said, I'll take it hehe...and just replied to Loco, it's entirely possible I just read that comnversation wrong..or read it not in the same mindset as BD wrote it.

Hey, if that's my only query/nitpick...then it ain't bad lmao :)
I'm glad you asked to be honest cause I took Rachael's offer and became smitten with Anna, then later Eden, so it's cool to take a little peek into an interaction from the path I didn't take.

Reactions: Krynh

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Yeah I get all that. it's the nature of the conversation that threw me. Even if you've watched hundreds of films of someone, the conversation would not be as friendly as it was....that's what trying to say (obviously badly lol)...the conversation (never met the woman) seems or comes across (to me at least) as if we have met her previously. Maybe I just read it the wrong way...which is entirely possible heh.
Well I guess you can kind of say the same thing for a lot of the girls in this game. Several of them talk to you like they know you already (Penny and Tia as examples). It is possible that BD just didn't fully develop the option for those that are not using the client system in the game.

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
I read your review and we can discuss anything you would like to here. I would like to say as of right now we do not know if there are any consequences to your decisions, but we think there will be some in the future.
Hum... According to me if there are consequences you would have seen them already. Perhaps with ending we'll see consequences to our act.

Btw is anybody who have played have been force to take a choice? I have 2 in this game and it is kind of fuck up... 1 with "charles'supervisor" and with the pregnancy thing. Everytime i was kind of strategic but with some perspective i'm sure i was not under pressure at all this game isn't about that. There is some game where you need to reaaaaaally think about thoses choices.

What do you think? or anyone else

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Well I guess you can kind of say the same thing for a lot of the girls in this game. Several of them talk to you like they know you already (Penny and Tia as examples). It is possible that BD just didn't fully develop the option for those that are not using the client system in the game.
Aye quite possible...will be doing the client path run tomorrow so will pay attention to the difference in dialogue with her at the bowling alley, once seen that the non-client path dialogue might make more sense to me when can compare both in more context.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Hum... According to me if there are consequences you would have seen them already. Perhaps with ending we'll see consequences to our act.

Btw is anybody who have played have been force to take a choice? I have 2 in this game and it is kind of fuck up... 1 with "charles'supervisor" and with the pregnancy thing. Everytime i was kind of strategic but with some perspective i'm sure i was not under pressure at all this game isn't about that. There is some game where you need to reaaaaaally think about thoses choices.

What do you think? or anyone else
I honestly believe there will be consequences. Especially for me dipping it into alexis so soon. In my defense I couldn't resist her.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hey guy anyone want to comment my review? I need some imput about this game which i liked a lot thanks in advance. And that would be a good starting point to some discussion too.
Hmm...my only negative to your positive would be the eyes lol. To me in far too many renders they look rather wishy-washy and flat and only really look nice in the close-ups (mainly chars with blue and green eyes). They do let the whole character models down imo...but that's a small nitpick in the overall render quality. (I personally rarely use default Daz character eyes, or eyes that come with a character model, always use different ones in my own renders or touch them up in postwork. Allso not the first time I've seen this in VN's either).

I honestly believe there will be consequences. Especially for me dipping it into alexis so soon. In my defense I couldn't resist her.
Only real reason I do a cheat path to be honest with you hehe. If at some point we get her anyway, be happy to lose that save completely.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So im sure its been asked a lot but with 1400 pages and search that gives a blank page (one of my extensions no doubt) ill just bring it up again.

Whats with all the duck faces?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes