DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
While there are so many things I want and don't want to see happen. I hope that BD sticks to his plans and doesn't change anything based on fan views of characters. I like what he has done and I have not been disappointed yet, sure a scene here or there that I didn't agree with on a personal level, but those brought the story to a whole new level. If he wants to take ideas from fans and use them in his game I am fine with that as long as it does not disrupt his writing and plans for the game.
So much this, even if I do not agree with him and might say with reasons why or turn green even. :p I am playing the game for the story he wants to tell. Not for the story I might like to tell. :ROFLMAO:

It is one reason why I hate the Patreon intervention so much, since it interferes with his freedom to tell the story as he wants to or might want to.

mjzeigle

Nov 30, 2018
Ok so I was playing through 8.1 again looking for other clues (yes I look at everything in the background for clues hidden, yes I know I need a life but I enjoy doing this). I noticed there is writing on the wall in Skye's cell, but I can't quite figure out what it says. Looks like it might be another wall joke but I can't tell for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways the main reason I was doing the play back is to try to figure out what Damien did inside the bowling alley. As far as I can tell Skye says he tried to stop Ayden from going outside, but also indicated that the staff was also trying to keep them inside as well. Now from what I can tell all they tried to do was stop people from going outside, I don't see anywhere that violence was taken on Damien's part. So I can't tell if he was trying to protect them or Ryker. Sorry I should just leave this one alone since I feel like I am the only one trying to defend Damien's actions (really only so we have a team with players that can play, and not have to support a bench of Marcus type players {who should be added to the team as a favor to his dad})

Also I am determined to not give up on him now until he is proven to be the asshole everyone else here makes him out to be. Yes I am also like this in real life with my friends and other people as well. I always give people the benefit to prove they are good people that sometimes make mistakes or are in too deep and not sure how to ask for help. Yes I have been burned a few time by doing that, but also kept some good friend that were painted in a bad picture too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I couldn't read it either... and Greedo DIDN'T shoot first...

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
It's a very slippery timeline.

LocoGringo78
You keep the Army too well hidden so it's easy to forget about them. :D

The Krypt Angel How're the twins?
SB: We're fine we showed up yesterday to perk up Uncle Loco's mood

BB: Sis made me participate in a group hug in front of everybody it was mortifying *shudder*

SB: Oh shut up you know you liked it I saw you smiling

BB: BITE ME!

SB: OK! *walks up and nibbles on her sisters neck just to enough to get her going then stops*

BB: Mmm...huh? oh you teasing little bitch you!

SB: *giggles* Daddy taught me well :devilish:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Well I have been debating on writing this post for a while, but I finally decided I needed to. Now it wouldn't surprise me if this gets deleted at some point, but I want it out there for at least a little bit if nothing else. Ok so here goes.

First off thank you all, most of you have no clue as to what or why I am saying this, but I will explain. I try to keep details about my personal life limited, but I have hinted receiving bad news a few times in the past few weeks. About 3 weeks ago a close family member was rushed to the hospital. It was a scary point since this person was already battling cancer and had heart issues as well. We had no clue what was happening and family could not see them at all due to Covid-19 concerns. Days went by with no answers and then they were then moved to a different hospital to hopefully get better treatment. Things were up and down for a while, but started to look up when we could actually talk to the family member via facetime. It was a good day and then a few days later things went bad again. The battle went on for 3 weeks and then a decision was made to remove them from life support. Which happened yesterday, it has been a sad and emotional time for me these past few weeks. The last steps will be taken this weekend when this family member is finally placed to rest.

During this whole time I was able to come here to the WVM thread to help get my mind off things and talk about something I am clearly passionate about. I know that seems silly to some people, but it was a big deal for me. You all have helped me get through this hard time, so I wanted to thank you all. Some of you reached out to me directly to offer an outlet and I can't thank you enough (The Krypt Angel, Braindrop and BeoWoolF) others of you countlessly offer another outlet if needed (ImperialD, Fugee, I'm Not Thea Lundgren! and so many others). Other people helped just by posting and responding to my posts. I can't thank you all enough for the help you have given me through this hard time in my life.

It has been clear to some that I may have been off my game here and there with the WVM theories and thoughts lately, so I wanted you all to know why. Thank you again for being supportive, you are all like an extended perverted family to me. :love:
Sorry that you had gone through some tough time losing someone, close family members. Due to the COVID-19 made it more difficult to go visit them if you are not close family members as well limited how many visitors can visit them. All I can say is to think about all the great things you have done with the ones you have lost. I had lost my favorite family members over the years from grandfather (Age and medical) and aunts (cancer). I also have lost one of my best friend (auto accident). I keep in mind that I should only think of all the great things and time I had spent with them over the years. There is no correct or incorrect ways to keep your life moving.

For some people, it helps by talking to certain people in real life or other methods. I usually do not talk too much about personal life, however it does not mean others shouldn't I just gives my respect to each other. Just make sure we try out best to look at all the good things we have done over the years.

Have a great day... (y)

** Sorry, I haven't been on over a day. I completed Day 1. I need to summarize my notes and I am already into Day 2, but got a little sloppy :rolleyes:with my notes... I may have to go through Day 2 again, :cautious: which shouldn't take me long. Since I been making saves for each decision making points. **

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
I'm just gonna repost this question because I really would like to try this game but this game breaking bug (android) looks like its getting lost in pages. Sorry for reposting question

"I have the game on mobile (android) but I can't start the game, it doesn't let me input my name. The keyboard pops up, I can type it in, but the enter button just says go and doesn't actually enter the name. I've force closed it, restarted, re-download. Its just broken. Please help."
I have played through two different android versions with no issues from start to finish.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
At this point they've been beating that bag of ash so much that it's making a mess...

View attachment 858975

I can't wait for more of the MC actually talking to people about what happened and getting more answers (and of course the tender loving sex)..
where did you get that .. i was out riding along having fun .. and whamo i see this .. someone spying on me :eek:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes