ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Yes she is. Even if we never get a lewd scene with her she will still be the sexiest girl in the game to me. I love Jamie as a character and what she brings to the game more than Stacy, but nothing else compares to Stacy's Beauty in my eye's. Well that reporter was close, but she isn't Stacy.
similar to me with Shauna (female).. i feel like with what she brings into this game .. i still think Stacy is one of the hottest babes :love:

Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
While there are so many things I want and don't want to see happen. I hope that BD sticks to his plans and doesn't change anything based on fan views of characters. I like what he has done and I have not been disappointed yet, sure a scene here or there that I didn't agree with on a personal level, but those brought the story to a whole new level. If he wants to take ideas from fans and use them in his game I am fine with that as long as it does not disrupt his writing and plans for the game.
BD has never been the type of dev that would pander to the masses he takes shit where he wants to it go. In the case of Bailey/Rainn had he not already planned to have a path that would work out the way I wanted as an option I would have simply pursued them separately and been fine with it.

Jul 15, 2019
I did a whole write up here on incest a few days back but since I post so much I couldn't quickly find it, but Azel would fall into the incest category, see the definition below I know this is similar to what Patreon/PayPal/Creditcard companies are using. Also we know that family members will not be in a lewd scene together either even if they are not doing anything with each other, and I think that is to prevent any backlash from Patreon as to walking to close to the no no line.

Incest (/ˈɪnsɛst/ IN-sest) is human sexual activity between family members or close relatives. This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations), and those related by affinity (marriage or stepfamily), adoption, clan, or lineage.
lol that's might be what it "means" but it's technically not what it means it's not incest if it's not blood related lol that's how the term came to be is BLOOD RELATED it's basically frown upon because it can have affects as slowness deform ect.. many birth defects...BUT ME PERSONALLY DONT CONSIDER NONE BLOOD incest (shrugs) cause none blood is basically two strangers diff dna

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
I hope that BD sticks to his plans and doesn't change anything based on fan views of characters.
I will say that the rewriting of Tali's storyline and introduction was the only time when fans were right. Otherwise I highly agree.

I'm still unconvinced that he didn't make Anna the lawyer after seeing everyone theorising that it would be her :D

Reactions: Uncle Loco and BTLD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
lol that's might be what it "means" but it's technically not what it means it's not incest if it's not blood related lol that's how the term came to be is BLOOD RELATED it's basically frown upon because it can have affects as slowness deform ect.. many birth defects...BUT ME PERSONALLY DONT CONSIDER NONE BLOOD incest (shrugs) cause none blood is basically two strangers diff dna
good point .. but patreon doesn't see it that way

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And what you think qualifies doesn't matter. We all have to abide by what Paypal and Mastercard have decided to force Patreon to do

Exactly!

Jul 15, 2019
And what you think qualifies doesn't matter. We all have to abide by what Paypal and Mastercard have decided to force Patreon to do

Exactly!
for one I wasn't talking about any sites at all I was just talking about the TERM INCEST...and gave my opinion nothing more...

Jul 15, 2019
I wasn't even talking about any sites I was mainly still on the subject how I DNT see how azel would be incest in the game if they ain't blood related (shrugs) ppl always wanna see a different picture then what the main convo is about

Jul 15, 2019
Won't be any Azel scenes until after Evil Modder gets their mitts on the game after it's finished and BD is too busy working on his next game to notice.
only real incest would be the sister and the mom that gave him up or the two sisters do something then that's a whole different game then lol incest only with the sister or mom wouldn't throw the game off maybe the sisters wouldn't but to turn azel into "incest" would affect the whole game since there is a huge ass part of the game about his real mom and sister in dreams n shit

Jul 15, 2019
There's no reason to discuss it, it's just a topic done and dusted.
you can't hold it against ppl if they wasn't around for the original topic (shrugs) and my thoughts is pretty much to point to leave out the incest from the game cause it would throw the game into a different direction

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes