BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
don't MC talk to Nathan about the next play date he has with him .. during the talk with Belle ?
that's where i checked first and it says weekend but he also talks with Vanessa during the date with Shauna, checking now to see if it says a day exactly xD
Edit : it's sunday ...loco is right xD

Reactions: ImperialD

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
please don't ever get me wrong i love this game alot .. it was flowing along great .. i just have trouble with the MC being the person he is being treated like a child and has to be told what and what not to do ... i could see all this if it was just advice from his mom .. just i didn't see it as advice .. sorry ... still won't stop me from playing this game tho
well to be fair when yer as absorbed as some of us are in the game some times it's hard to detach our own views from that of the MC. I've had similar problems in other games that use the classic "I have to abandon my family and treat them like shit to protect them" trope. That shit annoys the fucking hell out of me cuz it's something I could bring myself to do no matter hat the supposed threat might be.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Personally I don't think he was handling it well. It starts with him not being able to say no to anyone. Azel recognized that and so did Lauren. I feel she just had his best interest in mind. Now if it was me if and I learned I had a sister then found her, there is nothing else I would have done that day except talk with her. I would have skipped the house tour, skipped the date with Shauna, skipped the bowling event and just focused on my long lost sister. Everyone else would have understood, but that is not what the MC did (thankfully because the game would not be as good if he did), he put everyone else before himself. That is what Azel seemed to be concerned with. He was doing to much (I am ok with this for the game purpose) and needed to be shown that.

I really enjoyed the fact that he stayed true to himself yet also took her advise at the same time. He still put others first (Harper), but was able to say no to Eden, Hannah, Unknown redhead, and Moon. It felt like him being the MC still but he took Azel's advice a little bit. Sure he back tracked a little bit, but I felt it was a nice balance. I also felt it was a dig at BD himself as well with his die hard fans playing the role of Azel telling him to take it easy as you are doing too much, and him coming to terms and telling people no.
This is perhaps my biggest issue with WVM...very similar to MNF...it's like seriously...within days...you'd be literally on your ass and even telling the most precious person in your life to Feck the hell off and give me 10 mins to myself. So yes, with that I do get Azel...slow the feck down dude! heh

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well to be fair when yer as absorbed as some of us are in the game some times it's hard to detach our own views from that of the MC. I've had similar problems in other games that use the classic "I have to abandon my family and treat them like shit to protect them" trope. That shit annoys the fucking hell out of me cuz it's something I could bring myself to do no matter hat the supposed threat might be.
i think you maybe right .. maybe i've grown to attached to this game and placing myself and the way i was raised to the MC ... sorry bout that everyone :oops:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
got me curious...will check now :D
EDIT : guess you're right xD Veronica : I'll have a few hours in between jobs Sunday if you're free, I'll try to get Veronica and Mabel to come as well. "
LOL I have a problem I have most of the game memorized.

Rayne P

Aug 16, 2017
Try using a different keyboard; some Android games have issues with the default keyboard.
I will, thank you! One question though, I've never done that with a game before, how do I do that? I want to the "more options" tab and they just offered different versions of the same keyboard (i.e. regular, split or floating) which didn't solve the problem. Im sorry for asking so many questions, thank you for your help!

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i think you maybe right .. maybe i've grown to attached to this game and placing myself and the way i was raised to the MC ... sorry bout that everyone :oops:
No need to apologize I do the same thing. Look how much I have been fighting for Damien lately. I really could give 2 fucks about him but we need the team mates and Real Life me wants to give most people another chance. Sorry Ryker your an asshole and get no chances, you lost that the moment you tried to mess with my Stacy.

• Haha
Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
No need to apologize I do the same thing. Look how much I have been fighting for Damien lately. I really could give 2 fucks about him but we need the team mates and Real Life me wants to give most people another chance. Sorry Ryker your an asshole and get no chances, you lost that the moment you tried to mess with my Stacy.
my ? ... :ROFLMAO:
like when i slip up saying my girls mine mine mine :ROFLMAO:
oh i had a bad feeling about Damien from dam near the start of the game ... and Ryker i hope he dies ... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Uncle Loco

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I'm not much different it basically took an act of god (read: a talk with Braindrop :LOL: ) to get over my personal views and let bailey and rainn be a thing.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm not much different it basically took an act of god (read: a talk with Braindrop :LOL: ) to get over my personal views and let bailey and rainn be a thing.
like you don't think girl on girl wouldn't be hot .. i know a good doctor that could help you with that .. :ROFLMAO:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While there are so many things I want and don't want to see happen. I hope that BD sticks to his plans and doesn't change anything based on fan views of characters. I like what he has done and I have not been disappointed yet, sure a scene here or there that I didn't agree with on a personal level, but those brought the story to a whole new level. If he wants to take ideas from fans and use them in his game I am fine with that as long as it does not disrupt his writing and plans for the game.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
god dam she fucking hot ...... :love:
Yes she is. Even if we never get a lewd scene with her she will still be the sexiest girl in the game to me. I love Jamie as a character and what she brings to the game more than Stacy, but nothing else compares to Stacy's Beauty in my eye's. Well that reporter was close, but she isn't Stacy.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes