ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i'm pretty sure he's refering before going to the bowling alley , when Rachael listed everything he's been doing.
i'm basically talking about from the start of being in the newest house ... to thru the basement scenes ... upto and including some of the bowling alley stuff ...
the game treats MC more of a child than an adult and it seems to only start the night of day7.. i mean hell he's the #1 draft pick and mommy don't like this mommy don't like that ... what happened to nothing matters except being with him ?

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Anyways the main reason I was doing the play back is to try to figure out what Damien did inside the bowling alley. As far as I can tell Skye says he tried to stop Ayden from going outside, but also indicated that the staff was also trying to keep them inside as well. Now from what I can tell all they tried to do was stop people from going outside, I don't see anywhere that violence was taken on Damien's part. So I can't tell if he was trying to protect them or Ryker. Sorry I should just leave this one alone since I feel like I am the only one trying to defend Damien's actions (really only so we have a team with players that can play, and not have to support a bench of Marcus type players {who should be added to the team as a favor to his dad})
Im still willing to give Damien his chance to explain himself and potentially redeem himself, from what i could tell and think is that Damien was trying to stop people from going outside because he didnt want more people involved that could potentially get hurt, i mean Ryker almost hit Harper with a bat when she went outside, there's no telling what he and his goons would do to anybody else who came out if given the chance.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Im still willing to give Damien his chance to explain himself and potentially redeem himself, from what i could tell and think is that Damien was trying to stop people from going outside because he didnt want more people involved that could potentially get hurt, i mean Ryker almost hit Harper with a bat when she went outside, there's no telling what he and his goons would do to anybody else who came out if given the chance.
But he couldn't stay inside (away from Ryker) and let anyone know exactly what was going down?

Even if what you say (and others) may be true...the flipside of that very same coin is that he was still very much a part of what was going to happen. So..like..half-heartedly helping....which is neither use nor ornament to anyone really.

Reactions: BTLD

Rayne P

Aug 16, 2017
I'm just gonna repost this question because I really would like to try this game but this game breaking bug (android) looks like its getting lost in pages. Sorry for reposting question

"I have the game on mobile (android) but I can't start the game, it doesn't let me input my name. The keyboard pops up, I can type it in, but the enter button just says go and doesn't actually enter the name. I've force closed it, restarted, re-download. Its just broken. Please help."

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
i'm basically talking about from the start of being in the newest house ... to thru the basement scenes ... upto and including some of the bowling alley stuff ...
the game treats MC more of a child than an adult and it seems to only start the night of day7.. i mean hell he's the #1 draft pick and mommy don't like this mommy don't like that ... what happened to nothing matters except being with him ?
in my eyes she's just very worried for his well being , while she wants to be by his side that doesn't mean she needs to stay quiet and watch as he consumes himself and does nothing (well almost nothing ) to relax and take it slow a bit
I can understand Azel tbh
EDIT : plus this was a easy and good way to introduce the ideea of a manager for him.

Reactions: BeoWoolF and csmk14

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
in my eyes she's just very worried for his well being , while she wants to be by his side that doesn't mean she needs to stay quiet and watch as he consumes himself and does nothing (well almost nothing ) to relax and take it slow a bit
I can understand Azel tbh
EDIT : plus this was a easy and good way to introduce the ideea of a manager for him.
you just don't get what i intended this to mean.. its ok i knew some wouldn't

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
you just don't get what i intended this to mean.. its ok i knew some wouldn't
easier and nicer to just explain i would say

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
easier and nicer to just explain i would say
when does a mother stop trying to be a mother and let her child grow up or better yet see him as grown up ?
i'm just saying for me coming from a very poor family growing up came at a young age .. and saying the MC came from a poor family ... doesn't fit with how it should have played out ...
how many people here has grown up poor .. didn't you have to grow up alot quicker than some of or most of your friends that grew up with money ?
its just being poor or in my case very poor .. made us grow up more even faster than those that had money ..
is this better ?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I'm just gonna repost this question because I really would like to try this game but this game breaking bug (android) looks like its getting lost in pages. Sorry for reposting question

"I have the game on mobile (android) but I can't start the game, it doesn't let me input my name. The keyboard pops up, I can type it in, but the enter button just says go and doesn't actually enter the name. I've force closed it, restarted, re-download. Its just broken. Please help."
Wish I could help you but I play on PC. I haven't heard anyone else have issues with this version for android so I am not sure what else to tell you to try.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
I'm in my 40's and my mom still tells me not to do things, but i get it's out of a place of concern, like it is for me when I tell her not to do things. Or at least that's my perspective on Azel ImperialD, you obviously see it differently and that's fine, life would be boring if we all thought the same! Also I grew up poor and no, I didn't feel rush into adulthood, but that's my experience!

Reactions: ImperialD

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm in my 40's and my mom still tells me not to do things, but i get it's out of a place of concern, like it is for me when I tell her not to do things. Or at least that's my perspective on Azel ImperialD, you obviously see it differently and that's fine, life would be boring if we all thought the same!
well i got like 20 years on ya , maybe things where alot different when i grew up

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
when does a mother stop trying to be a mother and let her child grow up or better yet see him as grown up ?
i'm just saying for me coming from a very poor family growing up came at a young age .. and saying the MC came from a poor family ... doesn't fit with how it should have played out ...
how many people here has grown up poor .. didn't you have to grow up alot quicker than some of or most of your friends that grew up with money ?
its just being poor or in my case very poor .. made us grow up more even faster than those that had money ..
is this better ?
while I do sense a sarcastic tone at the end I will say that I am happy you took the time to make me understand what you were trying to say and I do thank you for that even though I'm pretty sure you are pissed off atm I still hope these thanks are received and not mocked :)
Can't really answer tbh....don't have a mother ...so I can't really put myself in that situation...I could speculate?but I believe you kinda need that experience to talk about ...so I'm sorry but I can't answer your question :(

Reactions: csmk14

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
is this better ?
well i got like 20 years on ya , maybe things where alot different when i grew up
I would personally say the 2 have no correlation whatsoever, however, if you're well into your 60's...then simply put, life was a damn sight harder back then when many left school at 14/15 to immediately go into work and help provide for the family (certainly in the UK at least).

So from that aspect then yes, things were very, very different to when you grew up (compared to somepone 20 years younger, never mind someone almost 50 years younger as the MC is). But is that not plainly obvious?

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
Ok so I was playing through 8.1 again looking for other clues (yes I look at everything in the background for clues hidden, yes I know I need a life but I enjoy doing this). I noticed there is writing on the wall in Skye's cell, but I can't quite figure out what it says. Looks like it might be another wall joke but I can't tell for sure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways the main reason I was doing the play back is to try to figure out what Damien did inside the bowling alley. As far as I can tell Skye says he tried to stop Ayden from going outside, but also indicated that the staff was also trying to keep them inside as well. Now from what I can tell all they tried to do was stop people from going outside, I don't see anywhere that violence was taken on Damien's part. So I can't tell if he was trying to protect them or Ryker. Sorry I should just leave this one alone since I feel like I am the only one trying to defend Damien's actions (really only so we have a team with players that can play, and not have to support a bench of Marcus type players {who should be added to the team as a favor to his dad})

Also I am determined to not give up on him now until he is proven to be the asshole everyone else here makes him out to be. Yes I am also like this in real life with my friends and other people as well. I always give people the benefit to prove they are good people that sometimes make mistakes or are in too deep and not sure how to ask for help. Yes I have been burned a few time by doing that, but also kept some good friend that were painted in a bad picture too.

But...

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
while I do sense a sarcastic tone at the end I will say that I am happy you took the time to make me understand what you were trying to say and I do thank you for that even though I'm pretty sure you are pissed off atm I still hope these thanks are received and not mocked :)
Can't really answer tbh....don't have a mother ...so I can't really put myself in that situation...I could speculate?but I believe you kinda need that experience to talk about ...so I'm sorry but I can't answer your question :(
no sarcasm meant .. at times it seems i have trouble putting my thoughts into words others have trouble understanding .. sorry about that

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
is this better ?
I guess I just don't understand this either I am 42 and my mom still tries to control my life when she can. I guess I didn't grow up poor, but I get what you are getting at with the having to grown up faster when you are. I felt they way she was reacting was just realizing all that has gone on for the MC this week and how he is not handling everything well and neither is she. Let's see 4 moves, a new school, how many new girls in his life, Ryker/Kimmy thing, trying to fix everything for everyone, learning about his sister and mom, just to name a few things. I felt this was more of a worry so he slows down and can focus on his dream to play in the NBA. Being a parent myself I worry about my kids all the time and want to make sure they get the best out of life and not to over do anything.

I do expect Azel to get worse after the bowling event to try to protect the MC even more than she already has.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Try using a different keyboard; some Android games have issues with the default keyboard.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes