Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
honestly when i saw MC's back and chest after that fight , when he was in the cell i was like oh dam ... boy do i remember those days ..
i remember one time i got beat so bad my head swelled up and my eyes where just slits ... had bruises all over my body ... i even had a unicorn horn growing off my forehead .. fell asleep in the tub four about 8 hrs... good thing my drain wasn't plugged .. wne to the hospital ... they freaked out .. thought i was dying .. met a fine ass nurse there .. :ROFLMAO:
Memories. :LOL: (y)

The two nurses I dated were freaks, I mean compared to me and that's saying a lot. God bless them.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
The last steps will be taken this weekend when this family member is finally placed to rest.
My deepest condolences to you and your family. :(

Some of you reached out to me directly to offer an outlet and I can't thank you enough (The Krypt Angel, Braindrop and BeoWoolF) others of you countlessly offer another outlet if needed (ImperialD, Fugee, I'm Not Thea Lundgren! and so many others). Other people helped just by posting and responding to my posts. I can't thank you all enough for the help you have given me through this hard time in my life.
And that offer will remain open for as long as you need it. :)

Ok if you could only pick one thing to get an answer on in the next update what would that be? Some suggestions below but I want to hear what you guys think.

• What happened to Ryker for real not just he is in the hospital, but really what the damage is?
  • What are Belle and Rachael discussing?
  • Was there anything that happened with Stacy after her odd interaction with the MC in 0.7.7 update? She did say she needed to talk to the girls? (Does that mean she has news or is she finally willing to admit she has feelings for the MC and wants to purse something with him after getting Jamie's blessing)
  • Will we get a slow motion replay of Kenji getting hit by the car after reviewing the CCTV footage (Doubt it but wishful thinking right?)
  • What is the story with Gorg is he good, bad, or just ugly? (who is old enough to get that reference I wonder?)
  • Will the MC get any sleep or will he suffocate under the hug pile?
  • Will the MC get his shower wish?
  • Will the MC meet with Millie?
  • Will the MC meet with Margaret?
  • What happened to Charles?
  • Is Katie behind something sinister or is she just misunderstood?
  • Will Loco ever shut up about Stacy (Oh I can answer that one Nope)
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried)
  • Finally and most importantly my answer what is going on with Stacy.
For me, it would have to be what did Stacy get up to when she went missing on day 7 and why was she so withdrawn when MC told her about Willow?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
My deepest condolences to you and your family. :(

And that offer will remain open for as long as you need it. :)

For me, it would have to be what did Stacy get up to when she went missing on day 7 and why was she so withdrawn when MC told her about Willow?
EXACTLY!

Edit: before the bowling event that was on my mind, after this update it's back to the front again for me

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
That unknown redhead who tries to talk to the Mc on the bowling event is one of the three WVM leaders? she has a heart tattoo in the same place as Belle.
do you guys know something about this?

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
That unknown redhead who tries to talk to the Mc on the bowling event is one of the three WVM leaders? she has a heart tattoo in the same place as Belle.
do you guys know something about this?
Nothing yet, but she is a redhead so she is on my radar for sure. My current theory is that Margaret is the other leader, and not that redhead. That is yet to be confirmed.

Reactions: mjzeigle

pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
Nothing yet, but she is a redhead so she is on my radar for sure. My current theory is that Margaret is the other leader, and not that redhead. That is yet to be confirmed.
Who was that masked man? Like they used to say at the end of every episode.
Has anyone suggested the cameraman/masked unknown guy as the number three leader.

Another thought maybe they want to make MC the "King of Hearts?" of the color guard.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
So my thought is this the heart tattoos are for the members of Belle's Hearts for Hope group only and not necessarily all three main powers of of the group that runs WVM. I still feel I am onto something with the W=Willabelle, V=Valarie, and the M=Margaret (or another unknown character with an M name). Until I am proven wrong I am claiming that is what WVM stands for. It has not been said in game and as far as I know it has not been said by BD either. I know we had a bunch of guesses in the past, but none of those ever seemed to make sense to me.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Who was that masked man? Like they used to say at the end of every episode.
Has anyone suggested the cameraman/masked unknown guy as the number three leader.

Another thought maybe they want to make MC the "King of Hearts?" of the color guard.
I do like the "king of hearts" moniker. Can't wait to "taste the rainbow"!!!

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Ok if you could only pick one thing to get an answer on in the next update what would that be? Some suggestions below but I want to hear what you guys think.

• What happened to Ryker for real not just he is in the hospital, but really what the damage is?
  • What are Belle and Rachael discussing?
  • Was there anything that happened with Stacy after her odd interaction with the MC in 0.7.7 update? She did say she needed to talk to the girls? (Does that mean she has news or is she finally willing to admit she has feelings for the MC and wants to purse something with him after getting Jamie's blessing)
  • Will we get a slow motion replay of Kenji getting hit by the car after reviewing the CCTV footage (Doubt it but wishful thinking right?)
  • What is the story with Gorg is he good, bad, or just ugly? (who is old enough to get that reference I wonder?)
  • Will the MC get any sleep or will he suffocate under the hug pile?
  • Will the MC get his shower wish?
  • Will the MC meet with Millie?
  • Will the MC meet with Margaret?
  • What happened to Charles?
  • Is Katie behind something sinister or is she just misunderstood?
  • Will Loco ever shut up about Stacy (Oh I can answer that one Nope)
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried)
  • Finally and most importantly my answer what is going on with Stacy.

Would of come up with a response sooner but choosing one (plus slugging through 10+ pages) wasn't easy.
So I didn't.
  • I have a hunch on Ryker's appearance since MC kinda went rage induced blacked-out.
    [*]Gorg isn't Clint Eastwood, Sergio Leone or Lee Van Cleef (Yes I caught the reference)
    [*]I am curious on Stacy's story but I'll go with
    [*]What are Belle and Racheal discussing with a bit of how are the cheerleaders reacting.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
So my thought is this the heart tattoos are for the members of Belle's Hearts for Hope group only and not necessarily all three main powers of of the group that runs WVM. I still feel I am onto something with the W=Willabelle, V=Valarie, and the M=Margaret (or another unknown character with an M name). Until I am proven wrong I am claiming that is what WVM stands for. It has not been said in game and as far as I know it has not been said by BD either. I know we had a bunch of guesses in the past, but none of those ever seemed to make sense to me.
Willing Vagina Menagerie = best answer because it was mine :p

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
Sorry, but how is Valarie? don't think i saw someone with this name

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
ok i think i'm gonna piss some of you off .. but i can't help it .. i would like to know .. why does Azel seem so bossy and bitchy at the end of day 7 ?
after all the MC is 18 and can decide what he wants to do ... but yet Azel steps in a decides what he's gonna do ?
the MC even tells the girls what his plans are .. to take care of all them ... but Azel decides enough is enough that the MC will have to listen to mommy now ??? sorry i just have trouble seeing her doing that ...
i mean i love this game .. its just this part urghh ....
i've played and replay this and that part just bugs me .. my mother and or Dad would have never made any decisions for me , when i turned 18 .. they knew i was old enough to make them myself ... i grew up in a kinda sink or swim family .. we was poor .. probably more so than this MC and the rest ... even with 13 other brothers and sisters i grew up with ... we all turned out great .. again sorry if i pissed some of you off

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
ok i think i'm gonna piss some of you off .. but i can't help it .. i would like to know .. why does Azel seem so bossy and bitchy at the end of day 7 ?
after all the MC is 18 and can decide what he wants to do ... but yet Azel steps in a decides what he's gonna do ?
the MC even tells the girls what his plans are .. to take care of all them ... but Azel decides enough is enough that the MC will have to listen to mommy now ??? sorry i just have trouble seeing her doing that ...
i mean i love this game .. its just this part urghh ....
i've played and replay this and that part just bugs me .. my mother and or Dad would have never made any decisions for me , when i turned 18 .. they knew i was old enough to make them myself ... i grew up in a kinda sink or swim family .. we was poor .. probably more so than this MC and the rest ... even with 13 other brothers and sisters i grew up with ... we all turned out great .. again sorry if i pissed some of you off
I don't remember that at all, was it in the basement?

Reactions: ImperialD
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes