Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
All credit to the author of the game guide, because it obviously took a lot of work, but is it just me or is that game guide the hardest, most complicated, go around your elbow to get to your thumb, way possible to do a walkthrough? Just do a chronological walkthrough. I'm not understanding the complication. I'm aware it's not NEEDED, we just wanna know where the choices branch chronologically, not have to look it up in the Encyclopedia WVM.
I wanted to do it this way since a lot of people skip certain girls, but thank you for the feedback.

Deleted member 1565614

Aug 4, 2019
Knowing what we know now, I believe allowed the MC to slip free and stop Ryker from hurting Belle and Harper without giving away his cover incase he needed to continue beyond the night, after all prior to momma coming in with the car, Ryker was on the winning side!
There are A LOT of what ifs, if that's the case. Here's a couple I came up with on the spot when I started thinking about that.
1. Gorg didn't seem to have a problem with Ryker's gang trying to beat MC to death.
2. IF Gorg was secretly going easy, and let MC make a split second move and stop the bat from braining the ladies, I don't see how he could've been able to tell if MC was even cognizant enough to make an action like that after getting fucked on by 4 dudes
3. He's got to be in some pretty damn deep cover to not do anything about Ryker's gang assaulting and kidnapping some other dude already.

But who knows. Maybe you're right. We'll find out soon enough.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
There are A LOT of what ifs, if that's the case. Here's a couple I came up with on the spot when I started thinking about that.
1. Gorg didn't seem to have a problem with Ryker's gang trying to beat MC to death.
2. IF Gorg was secretly going easy, and let MC make a split second move and stop the bat from braining the ladies, I don't see how he could've been able to tell if MC was even cognizant enough to make an action like that after getting fucked on by 4 dudes
3. He's got to be in some pretty damn deep cover to not do anything about Ryker's gang assaulting and kidnapping some other dude already.

But who knows. Maybe you're right. We'll find out soon enough.
The whole losing contact with bella (for a week i think she said) makes me think he was bought. Time will tell indeed.

qwsl

Jan 10, 2020
Question, every time the game get updated, do I have to start from the beginning?
No, until BD post that he finished re-do Week One completely or make some big changes in future

P.S.: if it was 076 or earlier - better re-play from begining - there some rewritten parts and bug \ spell fixes - it is a well-written story, easy even for a non-native speaker, and there no grind - i usually replay such VN, instead continue

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Ok if you could only pick one thing to get an answer on in the next update what would that be? Some suggestions below but I want to hear what you guys think.

• What happened to Ryker for real not just he is in the hospital, but really what the damage is?
  • What are Belle and Rachael discussing?
  • Was there anything that happened with Stacy after her odd interaction with the MC in 0.7.7 update? She did say she needed to talk to the girls? (Does that mean she has news or is she finally willing to admit she has feelings for the MC and wants to purse something with him after getting Jamie's blessing)
  • Will we get a slow motion replay of Kenji getting hit by the car after reviewing the CCTV footage (Doubt it but wishful thinking right?)
  • What is the story with Gorg is he good, bad, or just ugly? (who is old enough to get that reference I wonder?)
  • Will the MC get any sleep or will he suffocate under the hug pile?
  • Will the MC get his shower wish?
  • Will the MC meet with Millie?
  • Will the MC meet with Margaret?
  • What happened to Charles?
  • Is Katie behind something sinister or is she just misunderstood?
  • Will Loco ever shut up about Stacy (Oh I can answer that one Nope)
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried)
  • Finally and most importantly my answer what is going on with Stacy.

dam i thought of alot of those myself .. and they are some great questions

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok if you could only pick one thing to get an answer on in the next update what would that be? Some suggestions below but I want to hear what you guys think.

• What happened to Ryker for real not just he is in the hospital, but really what the damage is?
  • What are Belle and Rachael discussing?
  • Was there anything that happened with Stacy after her odd interaction with the MC in 0.7.7 update? She did say she needed to talk to the girls? (Does that mean she has news or is she finally willing to admit she has feelings for the MC and wants to purse something with him after getting Jamie's blessing)
  • Will we get a slow motion replay of Kenji getting hit by the car after reviewing the CCTV footage (Doubt it but wishful thinking right?)
  • What is the story with Gorg is he good, bad, or just ugly? (who is old enough to get that reference I wonder?)
  • Will the MC get any sleep or will he suffocate under the hug pile?
  • Will the MC get his shower wish?
  • Will the MC meet with Millie?
  • Will the MC meet with Margaret?
  • What happened to Charles?
  • Is Katie behind something sinister or is she just misunderstood?
  • Will Loco ever shut up about Stacy (Oh I can answer that one Nope)
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried)
  • Finally and most importantly my answer what is going on with Stacy.

The last one has me most intrigued atm.

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
No, until BD post that he finished re-do Week One completely or make some big changes in future
Okay thanks, this was my first time playing the game, and I lost power cause of Hurricane Delta do I couldn't play it. Now there is an update already! xD

ralphie12k

Jun 11, 2020
Knowing what we know now, I believe allowed the MC to slip free and stop Ryker from hurting Belle and Harper without giving away his cover incase he needed to continue beyond the night, after all prior to momma coming in with the car, Ryker was on the winning side!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FatYoda

Sep 12, 2017
This has become amazing. I was honestly losing a little interest earlier when everything was just so fucking easy for the guy. Finding his family and the fight and everything has breathed new life into this for me. I actually found myself spamming through the sex scenes to get back to the story. Which i've never done before...good work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I want to hear Damien's side on what happened before I can make my final judgement. I hear all the points you guys have been making and how a real friend should act. So far if we take that logic there is a short list of people we can trust and really call a friend: Azel, Jamie and Shauna. Outside of that everyone else has either broken a trust barrier or it is too soon to make a fair judgement. Sure Belle, Harper and Rachael seems to be pushing the limits on what they can do to help the MC, but they all have their own motives as well as to why they should be helping him.
Whose trust exactly have each of the girls broken? I can only think of a couple off the top of my head, one is actually one of the girls you list who can be trusted, when Shauna tried to get him to cheat on Jamie in day one and the other being when Liz did the same.
Also condolences on your family, man.

Wait...is Ryker nailing him?
:unsure: Hmm, we don't actually know if Ryker is gay or not IIRC, he hit on Stacy and Kimmy but admitted that it was just to piss us off. I'd assume straight because that's far more common, but we don't really know.

Reactions: Uncle Loco

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
This has become amazing. I was honestly losing a little interest earlier when everything was just so fucking easy for the guy. Finding his family and the fight and everything has breathed new life into this for me. I actually found myself spamming through the sex scenes to get back to the story. Which i've never done before...good work.
Yeah I hear you there the story is why I love this game so much. I actually look forward to the story more than the lewd stuff, which is crazy. Don't get me wrong the lewd content is awesome too, I just get caught up in the story.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019

funny, i think the mc felt more pain when falling over his shoulder in the basketball training than the 4 guys hitting him for a long time.
the only thing he says is: "fuck, I'm sore..."

Rayne P

Aug 16, 2017
I have the game on mobile (android) but I can't start the game, it doesn't let me input my name. The keyboard pops up, I can type it in, but the enter button just says go and doesn't actually enter the name. I've force closed it, restarted, re-download. Its just broken. Please help.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
People play football which is pretty rough. At that age you can heal up in about 24 hours or less. Need to go eat a huge steak.
True but usually they "feel it". My point was that at first he didn't feel cause of Adrenaline then was still kind of numb because of shock. Just a guess but both things can block you from feeling pain temporarily

Rayne P , not ignoring your plea for help. Sadly you did everything I know to do. Good luck. Its worth the frustration so don't give up

Reactions: Rayne P

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
True but usually they "feel it". My point was that at first he didn't feel cause of Adrenaline then was still kind of numb because of shock. Just a guess but both things can block you from feeling pain temporarily

Rayne P , not ignoring your plea for help. Sadly you did everything I know to do. Good luck. Its worth the frustration so don't give up
Endorphines block pain. Adrenaline is attributed to improved reaction and feats of strength.
Both would happen and if the Adrenal response is high enough after a sustained period you could pass out without going into shock.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Endorphines block pain. Adrenaline is attributed to improved reaction and feats of strength.
Both would happen and if the Adrenal response is high enough after a sustained period you could pass out without going into shock.
Great explanation. Thanks (y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
honestly when i saw MC's back and chest after that fight , when he was in the cell i was like oh dam ... boy do i remember those days ..
i remember one time i got beat so bad my head swelled up and my eyes where just slits ... had bruises all over my body ... i even had a unicorn horn growing off my forehead .. fell asleep in the tub four about 8 hrs... good thing my drain wasn't plugged .. wne to the hospital ... they freaked out .. thought i was dying .. met a fine ass nurse there .. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: csmk14
3.70 star(s) 642 Votes