Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
  • (Poor Bailey must be so worried) Bailey needs to join the ...............
Bailey is probably mixing up a big bowl of reverse cow girl to bring over. She'll tell him to sit back and rest, she will do the heavy lifting.
Ran out of likes and almost spit my drink out on my laptop trying not a laugh so hard. But, yes make this happen. ;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
<<<<------ Also used in my avatar.
i see now...like i said in earlier posts of mine..i'm usually oblivious to details like these...someone needs to stick them in front of me like " LOOK HERE DUMMY HERE HERE ah fuck hes still not looking HERE FUCKING HERE "and then i see them xD

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
i see now...like i said in earlier posts of mine..i'm usually oblivious to details like these...someone needs to stick them in front of me like " LOOK HERE DUMMY HERE HERE ah fuck hes still not looking HERE FUCKING HERE "and then i see them xD
No worries at all I miss some details here and there too. That is why I have to play WVM so much to find things I missed.

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
All credit to the author of the game guide, because it obviously took a lot of work, but is it just me or is that game guide the hardest, most complicated, go around your elbow to get to your thumb, way possible to do a walkthrough? Just do a chronological walkthrough. I'm not understanding the complication. I'm aware it's not NEEDED, we just wanna know where the choices branch chronologically, not have to look it up in the Encyclopedia WVM.

Last edited:

moskyx

Forum Fanatic
Jun 17, 2019
All credit to the author of the game guide, because it obviously took a lot of work, but is it just me or is that game guide the hardest, most complicated, go around your elbow to get to your thumb, way possible to do a walkthrough? Just do a chronological walkthrough. I'm not understanding the complication. I'm aware it's not NEEDED, we just wanna know where the choices branch chronologically, not have to look it up in the Encyclopedia WVM.
At this point of the game we still don't know the implications of any of the plot branches, so this was the most reasonable approach (considering this is an harem game, after all): in order to get this girl, you have to do this and that.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
All credit to the author of the game guide, because it obviously took a lot of work, but is it just me or is that game guide the hardest, most complicated, go around your elbow to get to your thumb, way possible to do a walkthrough? Just do a chronological walkthrough. I'm not understanding the complication. I'm aware it's not NEEDED, we just wanna know where the choices branch chronologically, not have to look it up in the Encyclopedia WMV.
As coauthor of said guide all I can say is sorry if you find it too convoluted for your taste. Others have found it useful however so it is what it is and yer welcome to yer opinion.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
As coauthor of said guide all I can say is sorry if you find it too convoluted for your taste. Others have found it useful however so it is what it is and yer welcome to yer opinion.
i think you forgot a word there...." to yer WRONG opinion " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DWMP

Mar 28, 2020
I appreciate the hard work you put into the guide. Like I said, it obviously took a lot of time and effort. I was just suggesting that it'd be easier for maybe the simpler users like me to have a chronological guide. Now what I SHOULD have done is said that more politely. For that, I apologise.
i think you forgot a word there...." to yer WRONG opinion " :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A differing opinion is not a wrong opinion

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok last point to follow-up on my Damien post from yesterday. If Damien was a female it seems we would have forgiven him or give him another chance without question. I mean we forgave the person who made the MC's girlfriend feel bad, who also punched out another student, and lied to the MC about Ryker. Oh that was Willow by the way. We forgave countless other characters that lied to you or only told you partial truths (Rachael, Anna, Wendy). You can tell me he lied to the MC, Stalked him, gave information about him to other people, and got into a fight, but everyone of those actions was taken by a girl the MC seems to trust as well.

I want to hear Damien's side on what happened before I can make my final judgement. I hear all the points you guys have been making and how a real friend should act. So far if we take that logic there is a short list of people we can trust and really call a friend: Azel, Jamie and Shauna. Outside of that everyone else has either broken a trust barrier or it is too soon to make a fair judgement. Sure Belle, Harper and Rachael seems to be pushing the limits on what they can do to help the MC, but they all have their own motives as well as to why they should be helping him.
I like your posts usually LocoGringo78 and you are fun and a cool poster i hope things get brighter for you!

That said hell no Damien's sex has nothing to do with it. If he was female she would be a bastard waste of air.

No matter race, sex, sexual orientation, etc : trash is trash. Liars, betrayers, and users come in all different packages. Personally they can all fuck off especially when they endanger loved ones.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
On Gorg:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Knowing what we know now, I believe allowed the MC to slip free and stop Ryker from hurting Belle and Harper without giving away his cover incase he needed to continue beyond the night, after all prior to momma coming in with the car, Ryker was on the winning side!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes