Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Ok if you could only pick one thing to get an answer on in the next update what would that be? Some suggestions below but I want to hear what you guys think.

• What happened to Ryker for real not just he is in the hospital, but really what the damage is?
  • What are Belle and Rachael discussing?
  • Was there anything that happened with Stacy after her odd interaction with the MC in 0.7.7 update? She did say she needed to talk to the girls? (Does that mean she has news or is she finally willing to admit she has feelings for the MC and wants to purse something with him after getting Jamie's blessing)
  • Will we get a slow motion replay of Kenji getting hit by the car after reviewing the CCTV footage (Doubt it but wishful thinking right?)
  • What is the story with Gorg is he good, bad, or just ugly? (who is old enough to get that reference I wonder?)
  • Will the MC get any sleep or will he suffocate under the hug pile?
  • Will the MC get his shower wish?
  • Will the MC meet with Millie?
  • Will the MC meet with Margaret?
  • What happened to Charles?
  • Is Katie behind something sinister or is she just misunderstood?
  • Will Loco ever shut up about Stacy (Oh I can answer that one Nope)
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried)
  • Finally and most importantly my answer what is going on with Stacy.

I just want to know whats gonna happen with Jasmine now they know Damien is of the team and a 'traitor'

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Maybe a nice song for Damien to play if he enters court ever, as he does not seems the type to be into this music even more fun :p

• Haha
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Maybe a nice song for Damien to play as he enters court ever, as he does not seems the type to be into this music even more fun :p
i think this music is to good for Damian...for him it would be more appropriate

EDIT : you ..know?cause he's a piece of shit? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
i think this music is to good for Damian...for him it would be more appropriate
Ahh the idea though is that he would not recognize the song as it would be played for him. :p

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ok if you could only pick one thing to get an answer on in the next update what would that be? Some suggestions below but I want to hear what you guys think.

• What happened to Ryker for real not just he is in the hospital, but really what the damage is?
  • What are Belle and Rachael discussing?
  • Was there anything that happened with Stacy after her odd interaction with the MC in 0.7.7 update? She did say she needed to talk to the girls? (Does that mean she has news or is she finally willing to admit she has feelings for the MC and wants to purse something with him after getting Jamie's blessing)
  • Will we get a slow motion replay of Kenji getting hit by the car after reviewing the CCTV footage (Doubt it but wishful thinking right?)
  • What is the story with Gorg is he good, bad, or just ugly? (who is old enough to get that reference I wonder?)
  • Will the MC get any sleep or will he suffocate under the hug pile?
  • Will the MC get his shower wish?
  • Will the MC meet with Millie?
  • Will the MC meet with Margaret?
  • What happened to Charles?
  • Is Katie behind something sinister or is she just misunderstood?
  • Will Loco ever shut up about Stacy (Oh I can answer that one Nope)
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried)
  • Finally and most importantly my answer what is going on with Stacy.

I think you're missing the most important.

• What is Liz telling Kimmy and when will they come running to join the hug pile?

Also this:
  • How are the cheerleaders reacting to the fallout of the bowling brawl? (Poor Bailey must be so worried) Bailey needs to join the Kimmy, Liz hug pile.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
While the Kenji slo-mo would be awesome, I gotta go outta the list and say Wendy's story, or at least where the heck she is!

Also, not related but I did a HIGH SPEED playthrough for screen shots and made some different than normal choices and I Kissed Jasmine I know you probably covered it in the guide, but I try to figure this stuff out on my own. :)
I purposely left a few key things off the list like Wendy. I wanted to hear others opinions too. I design my posts to inspire conversations and a few laughs as well.

Reactions: csmk14

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Also, not related but I did a HIGH SPEED playthrough for screen shots and made some different than normal choices and I Kissed Jasmine I know you probably covered it in the guide, but I try to figure this stuff out on my own. :)
I was the one that handled her route so technically I covered that part ;) ...just sayin

Reactions: csmk14

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
3rd pics the best one cuz it shows off her sexy abs. I have a thing for sporty fit chicks so I find Stacy's subtle six pack sexy as fuck
I like the 3rd one too but my favorite Stacy pictures aren't even in there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
  • (Poor Bailey must be so worried) Bailey needs to join the ...............
Bailey is probably mixing up a big bowl of reverse cow girl to bring over. She'll tell him to sit back and rest, she will do the heavy lifting.
yes please tho I would prefer standard cowgirl if only so I could see her adorable cross eyed O face when she cums :devilish:

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
OK you guys are way off on the entrance music you are way too modern you need to go way back.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes