ravic

Jun 21, 2019
anyone got a save at the end of day 7? my old saves dont seem to be working.. ive used compressed the entire time and never used mods.
also would prefer no trans shauna

this is the error that comes up
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 900, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1930, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 289, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2690, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 923, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 752, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Death\WVM-0.8.1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named matrix

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.8.1
Wed Oct 14 11:18:22 2020

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Ok last point to follow-up on my Damien post from yesterday.

I want to hear Damien's side on what happened before I can make my final judgement. I hear all the points you guys have been making and how a real friend should act. So far if we take that logic there is a short list of people we can trust and really call a friend: Azel, Jamie and Shauna. Outside of that everyone else has either broken a trust barrier or it is too soon to make a fair judgement. Sure Belle, Harper and Rachael seems to be pushing the limits on what they can do to help the MC, but they all have their own motives as well as to why they should be helping him.
With you here except on details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edited some typos. If you still find some, you can keep them :whistle:

Last edited:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Well I have been debating on writing this post for a while, but I finally decided I needed to. Now it wouldn't surprise me if this gets deleted at some point, but I want it out there for at least a little bit if nothing else. Ok so here goes.

First off thank you all, most of you have no clue as to what or why I am saying this, but I will explain. I try to keep details about my personal life limited, but I have hinted receiving bad news a few times in the past few weeks. About 3 weeks ago a close family member was rushed to the hospital. It was a scary point since this person was already battling cancer and had heart issues as well. We had no clue what was happening and family could not see them at all due to Covid-19 concerns. Days went by with no answers and then they were then moved to a different hospital to hopefully get better treatment. Things were up and down for a while, but started to look up when we could actually talk to the family member via facetime. It was a good day and then a few days later things went bad again. The battle went on for 3 weeks and then a decision was made to remove them from life support. Which happened yesterday, it has been a sad and emotional time for me these past few weeks. The last steps will be taken this weekend when this family member is finally placed to rest.

During this whole time I was able to come here to the WVM thread to help get my mind off things and talk about something I am clearly passionate about. I know that seems silly to some people, but it was a big deal for me. You all have helped me get through this hard time, so I wanted to thank you all. Some of you reached out to me directly to offer an outlet and I can't thank you enough (The Krypt Angel, Braindrop and BeoWoolF) others of you countlessly offer another outlet if needed (ImperialD, Fugee, I'm Not Thea Lundgren! and so many others). Other people helped just by posting and responding to my posts. I can't thank you all enough for the help you have given me through this hard time in my life.

It has been clear to some that I may have been off my game here and there with the WVM theories and thoughts lately, so I wanted you all to know why. Thank you again for being supportive, you are all like an extended perverted family to me. :love:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Well I have been debating on writing this post for a while, but I finally decided I needed to. Now it wouldn't surprise me if this gets deleted at some point, but I want it out there for at least a little bit if nothing else. Ok so here goes.

First off thank you all, most of you have no clue as to what or why I am saying this, but I will explain. I try to keep details about my personal life limited, but I have hinted receiving bad news a few times in the past few weeks. About 3 weeks ago a close family member was rushed to the hospital. It was a scary point since this person was already battling cancer and had heart issues as well. We had no clue what was happening and family could not see them at all due to Covid-19 concerns. Days went by with no answers and then they were then moved to a different hospital to hopefully get better treatment. Things were up and down for a while, but started to look up when we could actually talk to the family member via facetime. It was a good day and then a few days later things went bad again. The battle went on for 3 weeks and then a decision was made to remove them from life support. Which happened yesterday, it has been a sad and emotional time for me these past few weeks. The last steps will be taken this weekend when this family member is finally placed to rest.

During this whole time I was able to come here to the WVM thread to help get my mind off things and talk about something I am clearly passionate about. I know that seems silly to some people, but it was a big deal for me. You all have helped me get through this hard time, so I wanted to thank you all. Some of you reached out to me directly to offer an outlet and I can't thank you enough (The Krypt Angel, Braindrop and BeoWoolF) others of you countlessly offer another outlet if needed (ImperialD, Fugee, I'm Not Thea Lundgren! and so many others). Other people helped just by posting and responding to my posts. I can't thank you all enough for the help you have given me through this hard time in my life.

It has been clear to some that I may have been off my game here and there with the WVM theories and thoughts lately, so I wanted you all to know why. Thank you again for being supportive, you are all like an extended perverted family to me. :love:
without sounding cheesy we're here for you
hope everything will be better
EDIT : i'm not really good at showing support ...even though i feel for you ..i can't really express sorry about that :(

Reactions: Uncle Loco

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020

Credo of The Adepts Of Azel, Mother Of All

We open our arms to welcome all and everyone who is in need for a hug.
We hold up good manners.
We support who is in trouble.
We cook for the hungry.
We kick ass when an ass needs kicking.
We rescue who is in peril.
We are Family

You`re more than welcome LocoGringo78

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Thank you again for being supportive, you are all like an extended perverted family to me. :love:
Im sure you've got plenty of others to talk to so i'll add my condolences and just let you know as someone who lost a family member to cancer recently as well that while it's not easy to believe things will improve they will. Keep up the crazy thoughts about the game when you can.

Dazzier31

Jul 24, 2019
Thank you again for being supportive, you are all like an extended perverted family to me. :love:
Damn, sorry to hear what happened, the best I can tell you is that that person will never be truly gone as long as you remember the times you spent with them. Thoughts and prayers are with you fella.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019

from my family to yours , my condolences , i know how hard it is to lose a loved one .. know that there is alot of friends you have here , all more than willing to be supportive of you :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Never said you did but whatever don't care I am not in a mood that you want to try to annoy me right now so let's just drop it mmm kay?
no problem .. and i just read the part ingame where Willow does say she lied to him about that .. sorry ... didn't mean to upset you :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019

Yer my closest friend in the community and as I've said at least a dozen times by now I'm always gonna be there for you when you need me I know you'd do the same for me (and you have).You don't have to thank me being there for each other is what friends do :)

SB: *Runs up and gives her Uncle Loco a big hug* Best part of being Daddy's best bud is you get 3 for the price of 1 so its 3 times the love :giggle:

SB: *glances over at her sister* Sis get over here and get in on this hug

BB::rolleyes: Hell no don't wanna....yer the cuddler in the family not me

SB::mad: *eyes flare purple and emits a quiet growl* HERE!.....HUG!.....NOW!!!

BB: FINE...FINE...for fucks sake....calm down! *reluctant joins in the hugfest and whispers* I may act like bitch but I do love you too....tell anyone I just said that and I'll be forced to maim you tho

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Condolences as well and hope you and your loved ones will be able to support each other. Try to keep all the good memories alive from the one you loved.

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019
Actually Willow did lie to us at least once.....After we knocked Ryker out the first time (in our sleep!:ROFLMAO:) she claims he's her boyfriend and acts all pissed you kicked his ass then confesses later she lied. Granted she only did it to get under our skin and it's not nearly as bad Damien's shit but a lies a lie.

I'd put up a screen shot but I just woke up and I don't feel like speed running to that particular point right now to take one :p
there u go

Call190Now

Feb 4, 2019

My condolences, hope you and your family can support each other. I'm not a regular around here but you're really important to the community and ya know we're here for us if you need

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes