Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ok just wanted to hit that last point. There are a few points in the game where Azel mentions Wendy (I think it was day 4 and 6) and how she would check in on you. She showed up at the MC and sand to him while he slept and also went to some of his basketball games. So there was contact, it was the MC that was not aware of it. Also Wendy didn't give up the MC she only gave Cedar to the state. Cedar gave us that information when we had the conversation with Azel and Cedar at the coffee shop. Azel and Cedar also confirmed the the MC's dad took the MC away from Wendy. We don't know why for sure but we know it was after the accident the Cedar had. Just wanted to make sure we had all the facts straight.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok last point to follow-up on my Damien post from yesterday. If Damien was a female it seems we would have forgiven him or give him another chance without question. I mean we forgave the person who made the MC's girlfriend feel bad, who also punched out another student, and lied to the MC about Ryker. Oh that was Willow by the way. We forgave countless other characters that lied to you or only told you partial truths (Rachael, Anna, Wendy). You can tell me he lied to the MC, Stalked him, gave information about him to other people, and got into a fight, but everyone of those actions was taken by a girl the MC seems to trust as well.

I want to hear Damien's side on what happened before I can make my final judgement. I hear all the points you guys have been making and how a real friend should act. So far if we take that logic there is a short list of people we can trust and really call a friend: Azel, Jamie and Shauna. Outside of that everyone else has either broken a trust barrier or it is too soon to make a fair judgement. Sure Belle, Harper and Rachael seems to be pushing the limits on what they can do to help the MC, but they all have their own motives as well as to why they should be helping him.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ok last point to follow-up on my Damien post from yesterday. If Damien was a female it seems we would have forgiven him or give him another chance without question.
Ummm...no...I wouldn't. He could look like Scarlet Johansson...I still wouldn't. His sex is irelevent.

Also...as about to restart this right now, so not played last 2 updates yet)...is there actually any proof yet that Damians mother is indeed actually requiring treatment? Or is this actually...just his words at this point in time?

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok last point to follow-up on my Damien post from yesterday. If Damien was a female it seems we would have forgiven him or give him another chance without question. I mean we forgave the person who made the MC's girlfriend feel bad, who also punched out another student, and lied to the MC about Ryker. Oh that was Willow by the way. We forgave countless other characters that lied to you or only told you partial truths (Rachael, Anna, Wendy). You can tell me he lied to the MC, Stalked him, gave information about him to other people, and got into a fight, but everyone of those actions was taken by a girl the MC seems to trust as well.

I want to hear Damien's side on what happened before I can make my final judgement. I hear all the points you guys have been making and how a real friend should act. So far if we take that logic there is a short list of people we can trust and really call a friend: Azel, Jamie and Shauna. Outside of that everyone else has either broken a trust barrier or it is too soon to make a fair judgement. Sure Belle, Harper and Rachael seems to be pushing the limits on what they can do to help the MC, but they all have their own motives as well as to why they should be helping him.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Also...as about to restart this right now, so not played last 2 updates yet)...is there actually any proof yet that Damians mother is indeed actually requiring treatment? Or is this actually...just his words at this point in time?
There is not, nor is there any proof on anything any of the other characters tell you other than what the MC sees with his own eyes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There is not, nor is there any proof on anything any of the other characters tell you other than what the MC sees with his own eyes.
Thanks Loco, I thought that was the case. So, depending on how you look at things, all this, good guy in a bad place..unfortunate circumstances, doing his best in a bad situation... blah blah yadda yadda...Is coming from purely his own words with no proof.

We already know he's a liar, a cheat and untrustworthy. Yet some are taking this medical treatment shit for his mom as gospel for his actions? Hmmm... :unsure:

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Ok just want to clear things up I am not on team Damien or team Fuck-Off Damien. I just want to make sure we understand it all before he gets the axe. That is it. I don't think he took the right actions, but I also don't think several other people took the right actions either. I am not trying to justify anyone's actions, but I just want to make sure we understand the facts before a final judgement is made. Plus this has been a great conversation point for a lot of us.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

Except that Willow never lied to him, she was a bitch but never pretended otherwise. Rachel & Anna didn't lie maliciously, Anna lied to protect her identity and her lie has no impact on the MC. Rachel I honestly can't remember what lie she told, other than the same as Anna's one to protect Anna, again no impact on the MC. None of the examples you mention betrayed the MC, none of them pretended to be friends, allies etc with the intent of harming or helping those harming him

I appreciate you wanting to hear him out and give him a chance, the world needs people like that, but I can't see redemption for him. You really cannot compare what any of them has done vs Damien. Except maybe Wendy, but we don't know her side of the story yet.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Ok just want to clear things up I am not on team Damien or team Fuck-Off Damien. I just want to make sure we understand it all before he gets the axe. That is it. I don't think he took the right actions, but I also don't think several other people took the right actions either. I am not trying to justify anyone's actions, but I just want to make sure we understand the facts before a final judgement is made. Plus this has been a great conversation point for a lot of us.
I don't think anyone said that , I know you are neither pro nor against .
I instead made it pretty clear that I am against him :p

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You can say the same thing about every character in the game as well. Show me what anyone other than Azel, Jamie or Shauna did to be a good person.
Rachel, helping him get out of Rykers house, helping him find a proper house, helping to look for his mother, getting him a car, just about everything she's done. Actually seen less evidence on Azel, Jamie or Shauna being a good person than Rachel for that matter. They are just accepted as being good because of their pre-existing relationship with the MC.

I'm not saying they those 3 are not good before I get murdered. As I said in an earlier post, I tend to be pretty quick to trust people, so at the moment I trust all the girls* and most of the guys, except the obvious Ryker cronies and Charles. I will trust them till they show they can't be trusted, but if they betray the MC or any of his girls, they're dead to me.

*Except Katie. Never trusted her from the fist encounter in Charles office and still don't.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
*Except Katie. Never trusted her from the fist encounter in Charles office and still don't.
i don't know...i'm not that distrustfull about Katie...we know there is more to her but atm there are arguements for both camps...good or evil...so for her i reserve judgement plus as someone earlier said beautifull women..easy to trust xD :love: :love: :love: :love:

Reactions: BeoWoolF

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
Rachel, helping him get out of Rykers house, helping him find a proper house, helping to look for his mother, getting him a car, just about everything she's done.
Just keep in mind that is her protecting an asset to her business she is making a lot of money off him. While I feel there are a lot of trustworthy people in this game, the point is we are limited in the information we have. We are all making assumptions and having a fun conversation about the characters in the game.

As always that is my goal here to discuss as many aspects about the game as possible. I love all this stuff and finding hidden meanings to what is going on. I have so much fun having these conversations with you all about a game I am so passionate about.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yup...I was just adding more thoughts to the conversation....

Just keep in mind that is her protecting an asset to her business she is making a lot of money off him.
To be fair, she still does all that she does even if you refuse her offer....

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
The difference for me is the MC did something stupid but didn't hurt anyone besides those attacking. Damien betrayed the MC by pretending to be his friend. Hell he even said he was going for the best friend spot on day 1. The MC would need to betray someone like Rachel for his actions to be equal to Damien's. You can't compare the two.

Edit.
All this talk about Damien getting a second third fourth chance and he didn't do anything make me wonder. I find it similar to a lot of writing in games here with so called friends that end up backstabbing the MC's in some way or in NTR games steal the LI's. All this makes me wonder if some of these people, posters and dev's have ever really had a true friend.

This is not an indictment on anyone specifically or anything like that, just my thoughts that run away from me. Honestly I've been very lucky with people in my life and I'm actually fairly quick to trust and give people the benefit of doubt, but if I was ever betrayed in real life like this, that person would be cut out without any chance of redemption. Sure I'd forgive them and probably pretty quickly, but I'd never forget and never give them another chance, they'd be forgiven but out my life.

By friends I mean the kind of friends that will answer the phone at 22:00 and drop everything, no questions asked, because your brother is missing and will spend the next 5 hours running around with you to his place, the police station, hospital and morgue, sitting with you in the parking lot in the worse part of town for 2 hours at 2am waiting for the morgue attendants to return from a collection on the off chance you brother is there and when they finally show up, bribe, threaten, beg and persuade them to give you a chance to look at the one guy who might match that description and when they wheel him out onto the pavement because they won't let you in to look and you discover it is your brother, they are there to comfort you even though no words can at the moment. So when your world comes crashing down at 3:30am in a dirty parking lot, in a scummy part of town in the armpit of the city looking the corpse of your brother being treated without any dignity or concern by callous porters they are there for you without any thought or regard for whatever shit they have going on it there lives or the fact they have to be at work in 4 hours and didn't get any sleep or ... (this is a true story, not my brother, I was one of the 3 supporting my friend)

So when you have friends like that, and you see these pathetic examples in the games and they way people defend the shitty examples of friends I makes me wonder if people have real friends. Skye and Aiden are way better friends than anyone else on the team has been. It almost makes me feel bad because I've all but ignored both of them as much as possible, yet always gone with friendlier options with Damien.

Edit 2. Don't know where all that came from or how strongly I felt about it, it just kinda kept flowing for a bit.
I actually have been betrayed by someone I thought was my best friend, though in hind sight the signs were obvious for what was to come, but what Damien has done wasn't even close to as bad, I am not saying I'd ever be friends again with Damien if I was the MC, but I could play with him on the court without issue, IF he turns things around now. I know Belle said Bye Bye, but I'd be open to bringing him back.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Hmm on one hand you are of course right. Don`t feed the trolls.

On the other Hand, what else to do with all the <°))))>< ?

Of course everybody is allowed to express himself. Free speech ftw!! ( No snark there, I really am 100% in for free speech )
What some people seem to have forgotten is:
- nobody forces you to say anything
- if you have to put critics out there is no need to be insulting.
- if you say something it does not make it true (Also the fact that they are offended does not mean they are right.)
- if you say something stupid it is in the realm of free speech of other people to call you out on it.
- if you insult, be prepared to get it back in kind.

Edit: typos
It is amazing how many people think Free speech is freedom from consequences for what you say!

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes