Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I actually have been betrayed by someone I thought was my best friend, though in hind sight the signs were obvious for what was to come, but what Damien has done wasn't even close to as bad, I am not saying I'd ever be friends again with Damien if I was the MC, but I could play with him on the court without issue, IF he turns things around now. I know Belle said Bye Bye, but I'd be open to bringing him back.
I'm absolutely glad he's off the team and by the sounds of it out the school. In real life, I'd be pissed off at him obviously, I'm sure everyone here would be to some degree. After a few days of healing up and calming down, I'd forgive him, but I'd never forget it. If for some reason he was still on the team, I would ignore him socially and like you would play with him without issue. Maybe one day years down the line we'd be friends again. Though if asked I'd definitely say I want him off the team.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Not quite the same we didn't do anything major with Bailey till Jamie gave her all clear. I'm pretty sure we boned penny without any kind of approval beforehand...unless introducing her to Shauna counts?
didn't Jamie say she talked to Shauna about Bailey and they where fine with her being around :whistle:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
On the question of Penny permission, Jaime did ask if was interested in Penny during class, but also their is Zoe, who, other than head cheerleader, Jaimie knows nothing as far as I know.
but that was before MC got to know Penny

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
The saying once bitten, twice shy is well known and exists for a reason.

I'm not a terribly forgiving person. Actions matter far more than words, that a person can make certain actions in the first place, tells me personally a great deal about their character. Very rarely do people get a second chance with me and when they have, most of them proved to me I shouldn't have done.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Alright so I haven't played the d8 update so from the small parts I have read from LocoGringo78 and Avaron1974. The only way I see Damian having any sympathy for me, He has to turn full takashi69(snitch). The only reason why see this can place him in a neutral zone not friend or enemy. Best way I can describe it is if any of us go to a bar even not knowing each other that long. We are trusting each other to watch each other's back and not take advantage of each other. Damian just looks at you and said don't get involved.....

Tf we in a team defuse this say something don't just tap me and say run and let your family take the heat or fight and get beat....

So I side with Avaron1974 even tho I also understand LocoGringo78 side but he has to snitch to save face or to be put into the neutral zone.
Damien is a piece of shit ,, all he will ever be ... as far as being on the team afte what he pulled .. no f'ing way !!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Moon is probably just pestering him until he gives her an interview. Also, he probably will have to give her an interview after any games he plays so she just sees it as a matter of when, not if.
its what makes Moon a good reporter :)

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
Except that Willow never lied to him, she was a bitch but never pretended otherwise. Rachel & Anna didn't lie maliciously, Anna lied to protect her identity and her lie has no impact on the MC. Rachel I honestly can't remember what lie she told, other than the same as Anna's one to protect Anna, again no impact on the MC. None of the examples you mention betrayed the MC, none of them pretended to be friends, allies etc with the intent of harming or helping those harming him

I appreciate you wanting to hear him out and give him a chance, the world needs people like that, but I can't see redemption for him. You really cannot compare what any of them has done vs Damien. Except maybe Wendy, but we don't know her side of the story yet.
Actually Willow did lie to us at least once.....After we knocked Ryker out the first time (in our sleep!:ROFLMAO:) she claims he's her boyfriend and acts all pissed you kicked his ass then confesses later she lied. Granted she only did it to get under our skin and it's not nearly as bad Damien's shit but a lies a lie.

I'd put up a screen shot but I just woke up and I don't feel like speed running to that particular point right now to take one :p

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Actually Willow did lie to us at least once.....After we knocked Ryker out the first time (in our sleep!:ROFLMAO:) she claims he's her boyfriend and acts all pissed you kicked his ass then confesses later she lied. Granted she only did it to get under our skin and it's not nearly as bad Damien's shit but a lies a lie.

I'd put up a screen shot but I just woke up and I don't feel like speed running to that particular point right now to take one :p
i think she actually said that to get you a little jealous .. but didn't work .. and i think it was cause she didn't want to have to explain to you why she was out so late in the morning

Reactions: Master of Puppets

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
i don't know...i'm not that distrustfull about Katie...we know there is more to her but atm there are arguements for both camps...good or evil...so for her i reserve judgement plus as someone earlier said beautifull women..easy to trust xD :love: :love: :love: :love:
i agree with you on Katie .. i think she could be trusted .. within reason ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: BTLD
Jul 20, 2020
Just a semi-random observation, but in the latest update, has anyone noticed the lips of the females becoming more.... "pinched"? I originally noticed the lip shape on the MC's GF (I apologize, I forgot all the names other than bailey and cedey). in my original playthrough. But in this latest update, it almost looks like all the females have this "fish lip" type of shape?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BeoWoolF

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Seems Damien is as gay as they get.

He ghosted the pooltime because Ryker ordered him.
He probably had something else going on than Jaz (probably with Ryker again) when he said dont come home.
Could not come clean to Jaz cos he is gay + Ryker.
Doesnt want anyone else to know about him, taking advantage of him. He already opened up to Ryker and look where it got him(?)
Wait...is Ryker nailing him?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes