Trikus

May 31, 2020
Why is it that if I refuse to give moon an interview she keeps saying that we have a pending interview?
Moon is probably just pestering him until he gives her an interview. Also, he probably will have to give her an interview after any games he plays so she just sees it as a matter of when, not if.

Nov 4, 2018
Ok Guys the guide is done. Mega Link below for the full guide, not sure how we can get this on the OP for everyone. Let me know if anyone has any issues with it or find any errors. Thanks everyone for the help with this as well.

0.7.7 update:
Mega

0.7.6 update:
Mega
Unfortunately I can't use guides hosted on mega,
simply because mega no longer works on the now outdated edge browser on Xbox one.

Can you directly post the pdf here for download?
Or anywhere except mega cause only mega is giving me outdated browser bs.

I play on android and whenever I need a wt I view it from the edge browser or the pdf viewer on my Xbox,
So I can't just dl it on my phone because thats where the game is.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
Dudes, WHY you feed it? Ignore - Report & Go!
No point in dealing with rude and aggressive green ears. It only makes sense with funny.
Hmm on one hand you are of course right. Don`t feed the trolls.

On the other Hand, what else to do with all the <°))))>< ?

Of course everybody is allowed to express himself. Free speech ftw!! ( No snark there, I really am 100% in for free speech )
What some people seem to have forgotten is:
- nobody forces you to say anything
- if you have to put critics out there is no need to be insulting.
- if you say something it does not make it true (Also the fact that they are offended does not mean they are right.)
- if you say something stupid it is in the realm of free speech of other people to call you out on it.
- if you insult, be prepared to get it back in kind.

Edit: typos

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017

Of course everybody is allowed to express himself. Free speech ftw!! ( No snarc there, I really am 100% in for free speech )
- if you say something it does not make it true (Also the fact that they are offended does not mean they are right.)
- if you say something stupid it is in the realm of free speech of other people to call you out on it.
AMEN BROTHA/SISTA
EDIT : i do agree 100% with you on this one

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
never bro :))) always happy to express my emotions ..or at least some of them cause i don't want to get my posts deleted xD :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
The best thing about others deleted posts, you get your reacts back :p :LOL:

Of course everybody is allowed to express himself. Free speech ftw!! ( No snark there, I really am 100% in for free speech )

Well said. But kink shaming and personal attacks don't belong here. Freedom of speech or not its the law of this land. That said awesome post.

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
But kink shaming and personal attacks don't belong here. Freedom of speech or not its the law of this land.
(y)

The rights of one individual end where they impede those of another individual.
There is the right of not being insulted and called names.
There is also the right to create your VN without being called out for it because you do not do it the way an individual wants it to play out.

Personal attacks do not only not belong here, they don`t belong anywhere.

Kink shame.
When will people learn that there is nothing to be ashamed of.
Sexuality is the most natural thing in the world.
It is the only reason we are here and the only reason we might be around for longer.
There is nothing unnatural about kinks, gender, orientation of whatever as long a you keep ONE rule up.

All has to be with the consent of all people involved which have to be able to consent. ( see age, mental instability/disability )

So no matter how many, age ( within limits which are luckily handled by law ), gender, kind, practices, relationship, relation.
Even more, as long as I am not involved, why should it be on me to have an opinion of it? Not my issue, so it should not matter for me.
Apart maybe that I could be happy for them as they are happy about it.

Argh.. ranting again..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
(y)

The rights of one individual end where they impede those of another individual.
There is the right of not being insulted and called names.
There is also the right to create your VN without being called out for it because you do not do it the way an individual wants it to play out.

Personal attacks do not only not belong here, they don`t belong anywhere.

Kink shame.
When will people learn that there is nothing to be ashamed of.
Sexuality is the most natural thing in the world.
It is the only reason we are here and the only reason we might be around for longer.
There is nothing unnatural about kinks, gender, orientation of whatever as long a you keep ONE rule up.

All has to be with the consent of all people involved which have to be able to consent. ( see age, mental instability/disability )

So no matter how many, age ( within limits which are luckily handled by law ), gender, kind, practices, relationship, relation.
Even more, as long as I am not involved, why should it be on me to have an opinion of it? Not my issue, so it should not matter for me.
Apart maybe that I could be happy for them as they are happy about it.

Argh.. ranting again..
I'd vote for you, probably even when I sober up :p :LOL:
Another great rant/post. Cheers :)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

100%, I fully support people's right to free speech even if I disagree or don't like what they're say, even if it's disgusting or hateful. Juts coz they have a right to say it, doesn't mean I'll listen or entertain it. Just add to ignore and move on. I won't even report it unless it's truly hateful or a personal attack.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the kink shaming card get's over played here way too often.
To me there is a very big difference between saying "I don't like X content it ruins the game for me." and " Spfjolietjake and BeoWoolF how can you guys like X it's disgusting." Both will get deleted for kink shaming. Hell I had a few posts deleted and got a warning for saying I didn't like something. Never said a word about others liking it or there was anything wrong with it, just I didn't like it.

BeoWoolF

Apr 17, 2020
To me there is a very big difference between saying "I don't like X content it ruins the game for me." and " Spfjolietjake and BeoWoolF how can you guys like X it's disgusting." Both will get deleted for kink shaming. Hell I had a few posts deleted and got a warning for saying I didn't like something. Never said a word about others liking it or there was anything wrong with it, just I didn't like it.
Yepp

There is always a difference between

- Kink X is not for me
and
- How can you like Kink X, that is sick.

Rule 34 is not a thing for the sheer fun of it. It is because no matter what, out there, someone is quite happy to masturbate about it ( Yes, the ladies do that, too ).

Maybe I am surprised that something is a kink, but why should I be disgusted about it as long as it is within mentioned rule. Consent.
If it is not my cup of tea, well I can just close that particular door and walk over to the next one. You never know what you can learn from it.

So calling someone out for whatever floats their boat. WHY ???

Just don`t get it. To be honest, do not even want to.

Ok, who am I kidding, yes I do want to but that`s because I am just too onmi-intrigued.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
100%, I fully support people's right to free speech even if I disagree or don't like what they're say, even if it's disgusting or hateful. Juts coz they have a right to say it, doesn't mean I'll listen or entertain it. Just add to ignore and move on. I won't even report it unless it's truly hateful or a personal attack.

True anyone should be able to say what kink they don't like. To me kink shaming is calling me a "sick fuck" for liking to watch a chick piss or wanting her to wear pig nose and oink, etc. It isn't "I don't appreciate or like holding hands, I find it too lewd."

I've only seen you be respectful :unsure:

Reactions: csmk14

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
True anyone should be able to say what kink they don't like. To me kink shaming is calling me a "sick fuck" for liking to watch a chick piss or wanting her to wear pig nose and oink, etc. It isn't "I don't appreciate or like holding hands, I find it too lewd."

I've only seen you be respectful :unsure:
Tsk, tsk. Having the piggy only wear the nose without also putting it into a firm gimpsuit and attaching a lovely little tail to it. Sick fuck indeed. :p:ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes